Is this some kind of new stage in nigger evolution? What the fuck is happening with his leg?

Is this some kind of new stage in nigger evolution? What the fuck is happening with his leg?

Other urls found in this thread:

sportv.globo.com/olimpiadas/videos/v/imagens-fortes-samir-ait-said-tenta-salto-sobre-mesa-e-sofre-queda-feia/5216655/
salon.com/2008/08/25/creative_black_names/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its his hand

what the fuck

Keep up white man.

RIP France.

>not having 4 arms for more glocks
step it up

it's like the
> Ames illusion

kek what the fuck

>USA

I hate seeing so many fucking niggers everywhere they make watching sports not even enjoyable anymore, no body give a fuck if niggers win platinum medal

Hyper extension.

I have it on my legs as well. It's just a trait that you're born with. They say it happens in women more than men, though.

That's pretty extreme, though. Probably what makes him good for swimming.

is this how they clean the pools in between the races in rio?
He just kinda jumps in and sieves up all the used needles and shit.

It's like old Rome and the Colosseum but I can't be bothered. Freak shows on TV don't even turn me on anymore. You see one mutant "athlete" you've seen them all.

It's an underwater nig. It's a special breed used to suicide bomb Russian submarines during the cold war. Today they mostly show up during swimming events. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

Their bodies haven't adjusted to living out of trees yet

He's a swimmer, all swimmers are freaking WEIRD shaped. They have to be to be fast.

He's a swimmer? Why so much body fat?

That nigger is bowlegged as fuck

it must not be allowed to pass on its ability to swim, the last thing we need are aquaniggers.

We were warned.

probably a double jointed it's not rare.

>He's a swimmer, all swimmers are freaking WEIRD shaped

they don't, they are usaly full otter mode.

Nigger has to much body fat and cripple feet.

Future RA sufferer. Hyperflexion.

And he can swim.. My god.

We could have prevented this

Kek

>It's like old Rome and the Colosseum

you wish, they were cutting each other heads off, this pampered Pet monkeys all they do is ride on the white man coat tale while flashing their ugly mug all over the place.
fucking disgusting, I'll rather watch low level good looking people compete than ugly ass mutant niggers flap around

Buoyancy, retard

>them pecs

Just WTF? It's like he only trains his chest.

I thought niggers couldn't swim

>he

a swimming nigger? WHY SCIENCE, WHYYY?
is he any good?

This has something to do with the haldron collider/cern/mandella effect. i just looked at my own leg and it bends side backwards now too!

what event and when?

holy shit a swimming nigger

Niggers that swim? Whatever fucking next?

Africans have proportionally longer limbs and weaker joints, usually this makes them better for sprinting and throwing but not so at swimming/weightlifting.Something about center of gravity too. On average it gives whites an advantage when diving into the water, Asians are similar but since they're usually shorter they can't compare

they can't, Jews are pushing the final frontier cus all the other sports are already booked full of niggers

>nigger swimmer
>thinking hes not an ayy

Holy shit a snek flag.

Guy in the middle is alright, phelps and the niggers are strange.

>Argentina
>allowed to post this meme

>black person
>swimmer

I think its some vat grown thing.

WE WUZ A TRANSHUMAN N' SHIT!

The hate is strong in you.

that's his dick you fucking morons

All nigger Stanley Cup

Argentina invented this meme, they're so insecure about their whiteness (or lack thereof) that they try to shift focus on us.

#neverforget
>those names
#nothing I could do

is not hate I just don't wanna see niggers infesting every single crevasse of society, like we get it black lives matters and shit but seriously stop with the nigger shoving, 318 million people in America and all you can come up is niggers?
America lost female swimming relay simply cus the token sheboon couldn't keep the advantage they built.

niggers are good runners and basketball players but is obvious they are trying to pad every single crack in sport with this mutants

Phelps looks like your typical swimmer, just tall and perpetually stoned. Guy in the middle looks like he either has chest implants or doesn't work out anything besides that.

Possession

Black guy looks like he has gyno, the fuck

didnt know nigs could swim

sportv.globo.com/olimpiadas/videos/v/imagens-fortes-samir-ait-said-tenta-salto-sobre-mesa-e-sofre-queda-feia/5216655/

oh man fuck this shit!!! that had to hurt

do you guys remember that ryan the retard swimmer guy?

those fucking twigs supporting that torso, I am actually surprised he made it that far the run way

in my experience it goes numb, which is why he probably just let it hang there like "just fuck my career up"

Dude, it's the Olympics, it doesn't matter about your race, it matters about your ability. I hate ghetto niggers as much as the next guy but no need to hate on athletes who rightfully earned there positions, you are the kind of person that brings negativity to this board.

wait what
some people can't stretch their leg like that? lmao

they were not cutting each others heads off, you dumbass lmao

you're missing the point anons
since when can niggers swim?
no honestly i thought they sank

Where is this guy from? He looks like hes from uganda or someshit.
Someone tell me

Did he drowned.

Was about to say that. I think his weird ass proportions actually help him as a black swimmer (seeing as he's in the Olympics).

Is that shopped?

They don't call them "African Rockfish" for nothing.

>Said
>white
wew

Oh, HES A FUCKING AMERICAN. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THE 60% IS TRUE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
FUCKING AMERICANS
EVERY
SINGLE
GOD
DAMN
TIME

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FUCK MAN,

inb4 spergy americans

>t. Mohammed al-Goatfukr

>His country won't get any medals this year

How's being white holding up for ya José?

lol what the fuck

It's simply the next evolutionary stage of inferior nigger genes; nature is making these basketball-Americans into even bigger clowns than they already are.

Yeah I knew a white guy that had it really bad. It's weird when you notice it. Almost as bad as OP. I don't know if it's bad just weird. Seems like your knee joint would get wore out easier maybe.

From the way you post you're the kind of person who brings the dank weed to this board

lmao the only 2 blacks in the US swim team are women.

?

>dat ankle

Black person able to swim?

Evolution at work

look at the way that slut points her toes

he said "fuck off to reddit, niggerloving scum"
after that i wish you could just kys

This was the only proper response.

Most Olympic swimmers have hyperextension in their arms and legs. You don't just train and be the best at that level. You have to be born for that shit.

Careful you don't cut yourself on that edge, user.

>they were cutting eachothers heads off

Stormfag """""EDUCATION"""""

I don't know m8, if the abbos did trade with the Indonesians (both visiting there/ them visiting them), I'd say that they can swim m8.

fucking baguette legs.

thats Samir Ait "baguette legs" Said
I didn't think they left the mainland? thought it was just the Indonesians, I don't think they had boats and couldn't swim that far.
either way abbos≠africans

genu recurvatum is not a desirable trait

>They can swim now

We're fucked

>Takeitha
>JaMarcus
>JaTavious
>Dekendrix

Are these actually regular names nigger mommas give their children in Murica?

I don't know Ahmed

Why don't you know, LaDarius?

Because it's not my problem, Al-Sauerkraut

I thought negroes couldn't swim

Of course it's your problem, since these niggers lived in your country, JaFreese...

>his leg
MUH DICK

I know a nigger named Timberland to answer your question. as in the shoe brand.

sure is learned about rome on the movie screen.

the majority of fighters in the colosseum were actors, with pudgy bodies designed to splay as much blood as possible with nobody actually dying. They reenacted ancient battles and shit like in the Iliad.

I knew a Jorge Uoxiton (transliteration of Washington) once....

also a Bruce Ueine (Wayne, yeah like batman)....

poors shouldn't be allowen to reproduce, why you guys stopped with that eugenics program again?

according to salon it's proud heritage you bigot (even though blacks hate it too)
salon.com/2008/08/25/creative_black_names/