Brad Neely's Harg Nallin Sclopio Peepio

No thread about this? I'm suprised.
Neely's new show airs tonight. Haven't heard a single good thing about it but this reviewer sucks thier dick.
denofgeek.com/us/tv/adult-swim/256841/brad-neely-s-harg-nallin-sclopio-peepio-review
Here's one of the clips for it.
youtu.be/BX3jjBiA-fQ
Tldr- China IL guy is making a sketch comedy show. Airs on Adult Swim in 30 minutes. Let's fucking talk about this.

I love Neely's works, but this looks like Donkey shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

denofgeek.com/us/tv/adult-swim/256841/brad-neely-s-harg-nallin-sclopio-peepio-review
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm up for more Baby Cakes

Baby Cakes shorts are fucking GOAT. Even the China IL pilot was great because it was BC centric

PERV ALERT

5 minutes
GET IN HERE NIGGERS

HERE WE GO

I'm gonna need a cap of that goose.

What was this show about again? This reminds me of Robot Chicken

6 sketches in so far and I hate all of them

>fuckaboos
>fuckaboo bonsais

I laughed.

What the fuck am I watching?

Basically an animated version of Robot Chicken without the name brand properties

First ep was pretty good. Saw it on Vine. Not every skit was funny but most were good.

This really should've just been a bunch of small Baby Cakes sketches

It's just a sketch show.

why was china il replaced with this?

So far I am underwhelmed with this new randomness. Can we have China IL back now?

>evildoers
Oh hey, they remembered that cop that killed his gay husband last season

This is just terrible, really.

Can we get china IL back?

this is bizzare

My dick enjoys swamphag.

What in the fuck is this shit?

This is pretty boring. I'd rather just be watching China, IL.

Hulk Hogan said a bad thing one time and then had to take Gawker down in the ring so he couldn't do Dean anymore.

I don't get this.

I would a swamp hag

This is... really bad. Without context, it's just lolsorandumb humor with random vulgarity because he doesn't know how to write a punchline.

And why are all the parodies of 10+ year old things?

Swamp Hag for new waifu 2016.

Just turned it on, was about to make a facetious thread like
>lol so random XDD
but since there's already a thread I'll just be straight: this is terrible.
It's Robot Chicken, but the hits from hit-and-miss have been replaced with miss.

Right now people are singing "we have cocks" and holding roosters. And then they let the roosters eat cheetos. That's the end of the sketch.

Neely got tired of China I think.

When did Seth Green give Neely a new show idea?

This is boring and too random, why did they let Brad Neely make another show so fast?

Is... are some these sketches repeating or did I just see these in a commercial? I saw the dumb hat one but that chemistry nerd one I swear I just saw it play earlier.

Maybe it's like Rick and Morty. Second episode will be way better, right?

>China IL died....for this

Dude its stoner humor, you wouldn't get it. ;)

Have you never seen a Brad Neely production?
This is Sup Forums so that doesn't shock me.

I'm sorry do I need to be high for this? Is this like a Sundance art film or something? BECAUSE IM FUCKING LOST

IL was unremarkable as well, anyway.

gr8 b8 m8

So he quit China, IL to do a show about random shit he could have easily put on superdeluxe.com or something

It was in a commercial.

It's also the best sketch so far.

Like, if I watched some of these on youtube, it'd be okay, but this is meh at best.

But I unironically love Tim and Eric when sober. I've been to three of their shows in Boston.

0/10

Like, actually just boring. None of that connected for me.

Commercials
But the Lil Perf one has been recurring.

It's over already? I don't remember any of the sketches.

ITS GEOLOGY GIRL, FUCKER
But nah, it's all kind of the same

Fucking terrible

This next ep preview is also fucking awful

I smoked right before this and I'm not enjoying it either. I only chuckled at "The Lord of the Things" sketch.

it's robot chicken but without any punch lines. what did I just watch?

Cool Girl: Geology was probably the best skit. Big Dumb Siren and Swamp Hag weren't bad.

Saw it on Vine earlier, but after a second watch, I can say that it is an .... amusing show. Not necessarily a funny show, but amusing.

I mean, a lot of it is kinda dumb and reeks of the Interdimensional Cable episodes of Rick & Morty, where they just say whatever and then animate it. But a lot of it is dumb stuff set to a silly song, so it somehow isn't that bad, which I guess is Neely's style and all.

It's a show you give three episodes to before assessing in full, I think.

>Hulk Hogan said a bad thing
Allegedly.
In court nobody could produce evidence of said bad thing.

This stock footage guy commercial actually put a smile on my face, whereas that entire episode did not.
I feel like a lot went wrong with that.

Only Geology girl was good
Poo poo man got a chuckle out of me

>denofgeek.com/us/tv/adult-swim/256841/brad-neely-s-harg-nallin-sclopio-peepio-review
HOW THE FUCK IS THIS NOT SHILLED? THERE NO WAY THIS IS A GENUINE REVIEW

Doodooman was funny, everything else was crap.

Literally Robot Chicken, except half the sketches aren't about the Thundercats.

I never thought you could get lower than TripTank

>But I unironically love Tim and Eric when sober
What forbidden magic allows you to pull this off?

Fucking terrible

Fuck it I rather deal with Mr.Pickles than this.

Adult Swim really is a sinking ship now.

Damn. This was so disappointing. I loved China IL, so I was incredibly hyped over this. But what I just saw. I don't even know how to express my disappointment. Maybe China was an accident. Maybe they didn't really know why it worked.

Maybe Tim and Eric are actually funny? I'm not a huge fan, but their stuff does have its hits and misses.

WHERES THE JOKE, NEELY!?

>TripTank
How the hell did that get renewed?

>Literally Robot Chicken, except half the sketches aren't about the Thundercats.
It's not that, Robot Chicken sketches usually have a plot in them they have punchlines.

Tim and Eric is definitely a "love it or hate it" thing. Aside from the intentional gross-out they occasionally pull, I could watch their stuff all day.

Yeah nah I rather this then ow the edge or neither to be honest

I was really hopeful for this but holy shit was this bad. Going to hope it improves by ep 3 at least or just drop it.

I miss china, Il

Let's not go that far.

At least HNSP isn't edgelord shit. It's just boring.

The fucking Arby's commercial afterwards was funnier than that entire show.

Mike Lazzo will fucking greenlight anything as long as it's random and loud. And since people hate it this will get another season just like Mr. Pickles did.

Mr. Pickles improved in season 2 though, they listened to the criticism

>this suicide squad commercial

I really really dislike that Harley.

I will say one thing. There's a shit ton of things from that episode that I wouldn't mind being turned into Reaction Gifs.

Only about half at most.

Yeah, you can definitely put me in the "hate it" camp.

I don't even know. Fuck I was shocked when I saw it while changing channels, I swear to god it was canceled a year ago. It's times like this is when I miss Ugly Americans

That was just more so kooky stoner shit.

I feel like everyone involved would be better off if this was a web series and Camp Camp was a real AS show.

Comedy centrals Robot Chicken

Mr. Pickles has an audience though. My cousin is in fucking stitches when he watches it, not sure how. I can't imagine anyone cracking up at HNSP.

Holy hell that was painful. I hope this doesn't get renewed after the first season. Shit, they could pull it before showing all 10 episodes and I wouldn't mind.

Damn Neely needs to keep his youtube shit on youtube and just give us more China IL.

Not all of them.
Robot Chicken is usually "what if these toys were like all edgy and shit"
These are "what if we let Brad Neely shit his brain farts for 11 minutes"

If he put it on Superdeluxe noone would watch it.
I know because I've seen things that I think, oh that looks interesting, but then I see it's on Superdeluxe and something in me just completely disregards it.

>Thundercats
>Not Skeletor/Gi Joe

It's still garbage that reminds me of how shit [as] is now, not as bad as waking up to screaming shit like TTG every morning but still

I fucking hated Mr. Pickles when it started. Now I find it watchable, gets a chuckle every now and then. This shit is awful, makes Mr. Pickles seem like a cinematic masterpiece.

I'd suggest rwby but thats more something for toonami, plus I don't know how they can fit all those episodess of varied length into consistent episode runtimes

Just unliked them on Facebook today because it's literally shilling and shitty attempts at click bait

After Rick & Morty, you must, MUST give a show a few episodes to prove itself. Especially a show like this, which could easily have good skits mixed in with bad ones.

That said, this was obviously a pretty lame first episode and I hope further ones have, at least, a song that'll get stuck in my head.

>Mike Tyson mysteries after this
Thanks AS

THIS ISN'T OKAY
I WANT MORE STUFF LIKE FRANK GETTING ADDICTED TO SHITTING IN FRONT OF THE SAME TARGET EMPLOYEE EVERY DAY SO HE CAN GIVE PERFECT LECTURES

Improved like this?

is that site still online?

Jesus fucking Christ I could've gone my whole life without seeing that

This felt like a bunch of unfunny animated Vines strung together. I won't insult teenagers by saying it felt like some shit some doofy teens would find funny but it was below that.

That was an alright episode though.