Deep down do leftists genuinely believe the shit they say when they defend Islam...

Deep down do leftists genuinely believe the shit they say when they defend Islam? Have they convinced themselves it's true or do they know exactly what they're doing?

Obama, Sanders, Corbyn, Trudeau are all pretty intelligent people so I don't understand.

they believe in feels, not logic. That's why it doesn't make sense and they immediately backlash with non-arguments like IT'S CURRENT YEAR, or YOUR RACIST

The problem is that it's easy to refute the, "Look at what's happening in Europe," stance. When the problem comes to America, while it will be too late, I think there will be some change in opinion.

That said, I'm sure there are some leftists who are permanently cucked.

muslims are not intrinsically terrorists

What about the cucks in Europe? It's like they don't care that women are being assaulted and raped. They just don't care. It's crazy I dont understand it. I'm a right-winger, why am I the one defending womens rights in debates against leftists?! Its mad.

You are both bigots. There is nothing wrong with Islam. You are just taking out your anger on being a failure at life on someone else you don't even know to make yourself feel better.

Nice strawman. I didn't say they are but almost all terrorists are Muslim. Anyone who can seriously say Islam has nothing to do with terrorists is just lying to themselves or lying to everyone else.

Let me ask you something: 27% of British muslims support suicide bombing, how do you defend your "islam =/= terrorism" stance against statistics like that? How can you hold a view that goes against ALL polls, statistics, observations?

They do. My ex is an attorney and did absurdly well on her LSAT. She literally broke into tears when I mentioned that Muhammad married a child, denying it left and right.

When I showed her evidence that most scholars of Islam do believe in Aisha's age of 6 at marriage, she'd say "I choose to believe that no Muslim would support a man that would marry a child, so I'll support the minority view of the scholars that she was an adult. Good people wouldn't support a guy like that, and most Muslims are good people."

Made zero lick of sense.

America now is shifting towards what Europe was in the 80s-90s. What they have now is what is called a 'Liberal Utopia.' And no, it doesn't make any sense, but this is what they've been brainwashed to believe, much like is currently happening in America. When the people ask questions, the government shuts them up and bends over backwards to defend the minorities that they brought in. The minorities are the new citizens. Why exactly is up for debate, though the whole globalist movement funded by (((billionaires))) driving their own personal agenda doesn't seem too far from out there at this point. Anybody with any amount of brains and/or common sense could tell you that forced multiculturalism doesn't work.

I'll take things that never happened for 500 Alex.

Islam is intrinsically violent given that its most important figure was literally a warlord. You can't say that violence isn't a solution for Muslims when God's most important prophet often resorted to violence.

Say what you will, she had huge tits and was a pretty great girlfriend, politics aside, and now works as an immigration attorney since she thinks America needs more Mexicans or something, the pay is shit but it makes her happy.

WEW

It's a bit of both. The (((puppetmasters))) of the left make this kind of shit up, and the average libtard mindlessly eats it up.

What the fuck is believing in logic?

The truth is the world is a dark place and people are really fucking mean to each other.

Given that people in the West have had such comfortable lives, it's very hard to reconcile the nature of humanity vs what they wish humanity was (e.g. kind, friendly, averse to violence) especially if you've built a life around it.

A very good example of this is the meme of the aid worker that was raped in Haiti by the locals. Instead of blaming the people that raped her (which would involve blaming black people for rape) she chose to say they are good people and that white colonialism caused the scenario.

But you can't argue that Islam has a predilection towards terrorism unlike literally any other religious group. The most extremist Christians only picket funerals, and everybody fucking laughs at them.

Now you know what she did to get her grades.

>But you can't argue that Islam has a predilection towards terrorism unlike literally any other religious group
Whoops, meant to say that you can't argue that they DON'T have a predilection towards terrorism. Confused myself mid-sentence with a convoluted double negative...

It's Marxism. They don't care if it's true or not. They want a global society with no hierarchy. They want it by any means necessary and will subvert their own people to achieve this goal. You're supposed to already know this stuff before making a thread here

They have different experiences and different values

Politicans meet with other muslim leaders and think they're all ok. They don' see the millions of muslims who will kill for their religion.

I knew a muslim girl and she was nice.

i think most are taught that were all the same at an early age and are never exposed to cultural enrichment so when they are shown evidence that their precious minorities are indeed subhuman they just cant even for one reason or another

You're mistaking general intelligence for common sense.

They're over-educated, looking for problems to make up solutions for that then create genuine problems that it requires common sense (which they lack) to fix.

error: you do not appear to have even attempted to answer the questions posed

Shut the fuck up. Liberals call me an Uncle tom, house nigger, or the worst one coon. They are the most backward ass hypocritical racist bigots I have ever dealt with

the same old faggot excuse
Islam is a barbaric ideology used by dune coons in an attempt to conquer everyone else.
We've seen the quaran verses, we've heard their speeches, and we see them practice their violent rhetoric on a daily basis.
You ignore their violence as an excuse for YOU to make YOURSELF feel better and guess what, when you ignore and make excuses for islam, the blood they spill ends up on your hands too. Think about that for a while before you open your big mouth again.

They believe in virtue signaling for all of their peers.