Hey Sup Forums, my gf recently admitted she has found some black guys hot

Hey Sup Forums, my gf recently admitted she has found some black guys hot.

She was talking about how her friends were ripping on her for saying that and asked me if I found some black girls attractive.

She then told me she's never been with a black guy but when I asked her if she'd ever be with one she said she loves me too much to ever leave.

What do /pol?

Pic related, its her

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kristina_pagano
instagram.com/kingloya/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>She was talking about how her friends were ripping on her for saying that and asked me if I found some black girls attractive.
Your answer cuck?

DUMP BEFORE YOU GET KEKED

Start looking for another girl

unblacked

someone enhance this.

She will ruin you.

Shes already thinking about other men.

yikes user, you used a facebook foto

She's trash, move on. She was either trying to test or is actually attracted to some black guys. Possibly both. Regardless, she was attempting to demascluinize you. She wants to control you. Dump the skank.

what the fuck

how the fuck did you find that

that picture's private

Leave the news on television when there a nog chimps out, leave news articles open on computers, smartphones and tablets and other such things. You can influence her subliminally if it bothers you so much.

It's private on facebook how the hell did he find it

clicked on the down arrow in your post and clicked on image search -> google

Why do you bleach your teeth like a faggot?

Do I have to do it too to get a gf?
How do I get an gf?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH YOU LOOK MEXICAN.

You're the dumbest fuck in the entire world OP.

My ex said the same thing. My ex. If you take the hint.

Kristina Pagano IS A COALBURNER KEEEEEKKK

Buy one from a refugee.

>not sure if trolling or retarded

Thanks for the keks either way user

I vote we analyze her Twitter to find out if she is truly gonna get blacked behind ops back

How did you get a girlfriend?

Sup Forums u scary

every liberal girl has probably fucked a black or brown guy. Its in their mind to not miss out on this experience. so if shes liberal chances that shes going for that are high

I am guessing reverse image search, I found her face book page with the unblacked picture.

I was her first

I was her first

How else do I influence her, she has pretty liberal parents and also clarified she thinks most black guys irl are ugly

I wonder what Christina will think when she finds out you're an insecure little bitch?

Your girlfriend (Kristina Pagano) really should keep her degenerate thoughts to herself.

Why are you wearing pink? Nu male faggot.
You deserve to get cucked.

She's cute. Who cares if she thinks that. Just do what you've been doing.

@kristina_pagano

>dating a white girl

you literally brought this on yourself

My mixed gf said she doesn't find black guys attractive. Feels good

Haha what a faggot whining on pol

Fuck off, spic. She's already halfway there

Like tears in rain.....rip OP.

> spends three seconds blocking out his face
> uncovered in three seconds
Fucking kek OP.

is your gfs name kristina pagano

Does she know about your anime fetish?

Who's going in with the biz hood account?

>Implying this picture is actually the OP
>Implying this conversation ever took place

Anyone want to add Christina as a friend on facebook? You know, just to make sure user has no trouble from the niggers...

Just ignore it and move on tell her your relationship is exclusive and all that other shit. Also go into damage control now we have your names and Sup Forums likes to lynch coalburners.

:O

lol

Spic who thought he was cucking whites will be cucked by blacks.

DONT DO IT TOUGH GUY

Cosmopolitan?

he did not, he just used a random chicks picture and as usual you deprived pieces of shit thought it was real.

OP holy shit stop posting retard

She either wants to partner swing later or she will cheat on you.

His name is Andrew Cabral. Beaner confirmed

SEND HER PEPES!!! AND SCREENCAP THIS THREAD RIGHT MEOW!!!

That's how m8.

Don't worry, Sup Forums is nice and not likely to fuck with ya.

Next time you want to post a personal image, for one make sure it's not on something public like twitter. For two, you can modify the image to the point that reverse image search won't catch it.

Nice score btw .

chillin in a saucy thread today :D

Guys, we're going to ruin OP's relationship. Maybe we should take it easy.

>said she loves me too much to ever leave
If you're still insecure after this, then you're gonna break her heart with your lack of self confidence and faith in her. How is this political?

Could be photoshopped.

>another user gets doxxed because he posts "Sup Forums tell me x about my y" and posts a picture of himself/others thread
This happens way too much!

too late :o)

YES

user, by the morning your gf will have gotten a dozen rape threats and know her boyfriend spends his time on a neo nazi forum. Good luck getting a new gf, taco coon.

If I saw that girl at a party, pretty much the first thought that would pop into my head would be "Yep that girl's totally a coalburner."

Sorry to be the one to break the news to you OP.

f

This thread is only going to end bad for OP

>be spic
>worried about gf burning coal

kekekekek

SHE GOT BLACKED

OP IS A KEK

FUCKING DUBS.

Don't ruin it.

your gf has a nice pussy

It appears she's already burning the beans so burning coal would be the next step.

I want to fuck your bitch while you are locked in chastity, watching from the corner. Reee hee he heee.

OP is a cuckold

Pretty much this. Her face has that "white girl wastey" look to it.

Op post your credit card info so the mods can charge you and delete the thread. It cost $5

This is a neo-nazi forum?

Why the fuck are you guys doxing a fellow Sup Forumsbro ? Anyways prob a reverse army thing this isnt Sup Forums

Jonah pulled the trigger :^(

R E K T

OP BTFO

how is this politics related?

Because we're jealous of his hot piece of ass, m8.

Don't forget your SS number as well!

What color are you?

This is a board of peace.

Kek at this thread. Would you be mad if she found white guys attractive? You only expect her to like mexicans or something?

OH SHIT

top kek

It's not which is why op is getting such a hard time.

Does she have a twin? Those girls look exactly the same.

Shit up, it has tits. You don't see them often under those burkas, Mehmet.

She lied to you. Clearly she's into the guy on the left. Her hips are pointed directly at his crotch.

Ok seriously, you are that jealous?

Anyway if Kristina is reading this then I hope you peruse this whole board rather than the one thread to understand where your bf is coming from.

He has the best intentions for you, I guarantee it.

No this is /leftypol/

I think atleast 50% of the time it's just troll thread, someone's trying to troll his friend by pretending to be him etc

Please refrain from posting pictures of feet. I'm currently undergoing rehab for foot addiction. Not joking

instagram.com/kingloya/

Isaiah loya, you've been found

thats fucked up. dont do that to a fellow pol user. There are only so few of us

You Fucking legend

It's on Twitter you fucking beaner...jesus you are stupid...she's probably already burning coal behind your back.

>mexican
>Sup Forums BRO

fucking rekt op
sorry, buddy, but it's time to pack it in

Look at these fucking preppy suburb assholes!
I'd fucking kill the both of them with a smile on my face. Also, anyone white man who has a gf who even has the slightest attraction to niggers should fucking dump them faster than you can say "cuck"

Because only a retard would post anything personal here and not expect repercussions. She's already a coal burner so they did him a favor really.