/bb/ Big Brother 19

1st episode was shown
feeds tomorrow after episode

HOH: no one
Veto: Paul is back
Roadkill: Paul actually gets a huge advantage with coming back.
Temptation:Kevin took the cash temptation ($25,000), Paul returned to the house. Welcome to hell.

Temptation #2 : They voted whether they wanted to be Jodi'd by a vote of a comp.
They voted vote. Cameron gets Jodi'd.

you ready for another season of buzzwords and forced memes?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cytu be/r/bbfourchannels

previous threads of /bb/ reeing about the episode

i am fine with Cameron being first night boot - he had comp and 2 votes to survive, he was whiny and annoying
Paul being back is a fucking cancer

first for josh

> Last two digits are day that Cody and Alex bone on the feeds

>Still no magnet

Cameron got JUSTED

Matthew is perfect

cody is literally our only hope this season

Thoughts on Mark? pic related

very likable
:D

You only like Cody because reddit and jokers hate him

He seems like a total wet blanket

Mark has a nice tummy tuck scar.

reddit hates him and he hates paul what more could you want

I'm an autist who spent 10 to 20 seconds confused as to why she'd say that about a veterinarian

Fuck off with your e-celebs

I like paul because he is a down to earth alpha male like myself. He also hates Paul like me.

based

>Reddit hates him

No they don't lol

Charisma, entertainment, and good gameplay.

cytu
be/r/bbfourchannels

we're watching

Meant to say *Cody

>Julie: "a fan favorite will be returning!"
>Paul is already at #12 on jokers

Paul and Elena fight tomorrow.

>he already had a chance

someone shouted friendship to her one time

At least we all have someone to hate already. Too bad it's the same guy as last year.

>tee-hee look at me play video games, I'm such a nerd!
>Microbiologist? LOL I bet he lives in Mom's basement

jokers couldn't even control OTT, they are completely irrelevant in regular season

source and link?

>he has 3 weeks safe
>vic kept him safe 3 times

another summer of devin posting
nice

I'm so happy to see that Paul is back. I really am.

It's a preview for tomorrow's episode currently running on CBS. Doubt it is online anywhere.

Ian you're not an alpha male

good for you

Die

Really hope we don't find Cody warming to Paul when the feeds come on tomorrow. I'll take back everything.

bring your friends close, bring your enemies closer.

Anyone else starting to like Paul just because /bbg/ hates him?

I think Matt is gonna be the one America hates in a few weeks. I get strong Paulie vibes from him

post jessica

Anybody got some gifs of Raven, Elena and Jessica's bouncing boobies from tonights episode?

I feel like jokers is pretty representative, nothing on reddit or sucks or here really captures the vital catlady vote

You're the same guy who tried to force Paul on everyone last year.

his social game is too good

That sounds like a reverse of how I feel about Bridgette

its hard to root for paul when hes not the underdog anymore

after 2 weeks, everyone will be tired of him

>episode is still not online

>ever rooting for Paul

I never liked Bridgette. She is a very shitty person and the worst type of asian too. Japs are way cuter than whatever ugly shit race she is.

weak bait

happy to see paul back t b h

I agree kind of, I was only amused at her giant crush on Frank. Filipino isn't /realasian/.

You are delusional. Brown skinned asians are the worst. You need to get laid, I never understood having a waifu, especially having an average normal girl as your waifu.

You must be thirsty

isnt he sorta the underdog though since he has the biggest target on his back? Not that I'm rooting for him regardless.

burn in hell

k. reddit tldr

At least we didn't lose /fit/fu on night 1.

hes the veteran and he got production to make the houseguest beg for safety from him

hes not the underdog.

I'll be honest, I followed the trajectory that Taran detailed in the Podcasts last year, that I do feel many people went through: Hated Paul for a good chunk of the season, but when the flip on Paulie happened everyone liked those people for the time being, fueled in part by James / Natalie / Bridgette (us) fans, but then Bridgette left immediately, Paulie leaves, and we're left with the rest who flipped and Nicole who many did not like this go around, yes including myself - Natalie and James start sucking and flip on Paul and Victor to protect Nicole, and what we're left with is basically rooting for Paul or Victor against the world, as I did not want to see a vet I didn't like fall into a win, or Natalie or Michelle

>isnt he sorta the underdog though since he has the biggest target on his back?
this is a Sup Forums thread. you need to leave

Shutup paulfag

I can't believe CBS somehow managed to have a worse cast than they did last year

I honestly dont know who I like right now. Matt seems like he could have a pretty good Derrick type game, and I definitely wanna put my dick in Alex. Past that though I'm stumped

I bet her clit is humongous. I'm ready for it.

>James gets back to back seasons
>Paul gets back to back seasons
Fire everyone.

dont worry, jason will be in bb20

Pretty surprised /fit/fu didnt want the comp honestly

I don't understand but if I had to guess she probably doesn't want to be seen as a comp beast or something. She had to have known Cameron was fucked.

Already an all female alliance I'd imagine, since there was only one guy on the block she was golden.

Is Jillian secretly Mia Malkova?

I'm just relieved that this season seems like it's not gonna be nearly as shit as BB18 was.
knock on wood.

i am confused why people are suprised
Paul entered the game, if they evict girl, its 9 men against 7 women
few more females sent home in prejury and you have male dominated jury which less likely to vote for woman in the end
convincing women to vote out guy and keep even 8-8 split should have been easy af

/bb/ made me a footfag

Why are they saying Paul has a month of safety?

>no torrent of 1st eps
>not on cbs.com
da fuq

its fucking ridiculous

west coast here finally able to post

i just read all the threads and im sorely disappointed that nobody made a webm or gif of christmas clapping with the powder in her intro

get it together

Yeah, pretty ridiculous. Microbiologists make mad dosh.

Anyways quick write up on the premiere party because I'm bored and waiting for a download since I missed a lot of parts

-Monica S2 and JennCity hanging out a bunch
-Eric Stein schmoozing with some lady the whole time (gf? seemed like a long time fan groupie?)
-Kryssie/her bf and Dani hanging out on the railing of VIP the whole time, only saw 3 people go talk to them the entire time, one of them being Eric (RealityRecaps) (he only spoke to Vic otherwise)
-Nicole sat in same spot in VIP the whole time, talking to her friends and cat lady fans, and Vic/Jozea popping in and out
-Glenn introduced Vic to some girls in what seemed like a kind of awkward intro like "Hey you two should exchange numbers" or something
-Corey got some girls number behind me at the bar area, that same girl was then chatting up Paulie, damn thot
-Girls were all over Paulie, and all over Zakiyah as well, they didn't talk but things seemed pleasant enough
-Zakiyah was walking through and Danielle called her over and they chatted for like 5 minutes and seemed jovial, I wonder how that really went lol, but it was all smiles from my view
-Didn't see GM
-Adam Poch throwing rubber duckies and smilin actin like a Santa papa bear of the BB community
-Enzo swarmed by girls taking photos
-Jmac swarmed by girls and guys taking photos, probably the most sought after hg after Vic / Paulie / Corey, he was having a blast
-Corey cheered loud when Christmas stayed and Cameron left
-Nicole tapped my shoulders to pivot herself to the bathroom while say thanks for telling her I was a fan
-Two cat ladies fell down the steps like a brick throughout the night

Kind of wish I got to be in the threads and watch the show but at the same time some of that shit was pretty funny

hope they dont do this style vote for the entire season

i need julie to say... its official

so you'll be making one for us?

I'd make a webm if the fucking episode was downloadable

bridgette>nicole>tiffany

this isnt debatable

if i were in the house i would be calling alex, PAU PAU all summer

he was automatically safe this week

we're voting on who receives a Pandora's Box type prize
that prize will be 3 weeks of safety and some unnamed carnage will be released on the house

Paul will 100% win a fan vote this early

whats their reaction to paul saying the snake nicole joke?

is zaulie still a thing?

>What? You're dropping this season just like that? Do you not have faith in me? I'm going to beat him for you, bro.

he's a smarter, less charismatic Monte

Next boot

>Glenn introduced Vic to some girls in what seemed like a kind of awkward intro like "Hey you two should exchange numbers" or something
KEK

*clap* *clap*

based enzo

>-Nicole tapped my shoulders to pivot herself to the bathroom while say thanks for telling her I was a fan