ITT: the exact moment you dropped a show

ITT: the exact moment you dropped a show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D-G8weg2Ndg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm also off The Strain Train

Happened in the book.
Kind of.

Pretty much every time they turn a serie into a teenager romance:Bones,Big Bang theory,Arrow,Dexter,Dr who etc

This show seems so confused and schizophrenic, like it needed at least twice as many episodes to feasibly get to where it wanted to go but wasted so many on boring drama like Dutch cucking Fet. It dwelt on some stuff too long, and then the big cataclysmic moments felt rushed and out-of-nowhere in a bad way. People dogged on season 1 but I feel like it was the only one that advanced the plot at a reasonable place, albeit blowing through the forensic CDC stuff and mystery surrounding The Master too quickly which was one of the most intriguing phases of the show. I think they were expecting this to be "the next Walking Dead" and wanted to get to the action with strigoi all over the place as soon as possible to draw people in while padding it out with melodrama that was easy on the budget, but people just weren't invested enough yet to put up with it.

I still like the show, but after all is said and done it really didn't live up to my expectations from when it first started airing and here we are headed into the final season. Wasted potential, unfortunately.

That's because TV Writing 101 is to write more character drama which can be shot cheaply and write less actual plot progression which requires more expensive shooting.

Syfy in particular perfected this formula so 95% of their shows are stock character drama plots that nobody gives a shit about.

>not a minute earlier when the cunt kid pushed the button

Holy shit what a terrible idea.

Glad I dropped this shit halfway through the second season.

Lost had the best cliffhangers of any show. The entire episode could be shit and those last 10 seconds would leave me wanting more.

Don't remember the moment exactly because they were both so boring but first ep of The Wire and third ep of The Expanse.

TPS3 is amazing though, sorry for your crippling autism OP.

Are the books good? I have ZERO clue what the story is other than vampires but even that seems to be wrong. I've seen Nazis and subway monsters, so I have no idea if this is just shock-shlock or something actually good.

It's Twin Peaks in case you were having trouble telling from my screengrab.

after the alien shit in fargo

Didn't watch a single new episode after this scene

When the black kid character showed his dick to a dying catholic priest for literally no reason at all that had no effect on the plot other than to insult Catholicism. Then I double dropped it when it was revealed literally every other character is a Jew (even the blonde woman from Texas) or in love with a Jew. It's easily the most blatant Jewish propaganda Ive ever seen and I usually don't believe in that kind of stuff. It's a shame because a drama about comedy could have been great.

Jumped the shark here

>the cement hardening represented Mike's philosophy
B
R
A
VINCE
I
S
S
I
M
O

The episode of Dexter when the serial killer mastermind fell asleep and flipped his car while driving his dead victims because he was tired from being a dad. Apparently I made the right decision to end it there

Brav Vinceissimo

Should've dropped this retarded shit 2 seasons earlier desu

Lynched?

Not because it was unbelievable, I just got tired of the show's shtick.

surprised you lasted this long, i dropped the show several episodes before this fiasco

this

the attempted copycat of s1 True Detective's long take scene in s2 of the show

the utter shambles they made of that man

Oh god I adore the first movie although there are the few cringe moments like the one in the picture. Is the tv-series even worth a shot?

Man, say what you want about anything that came before or after it, but the season 4 finale and season 5 premier was the one point in the entire show's history where people had the most unironic faith in it.

Westwood black cock worship scene for no reason

Meechum

books>show
I haven't read the 3rd one but the show just suffers from being a tv show and having a limited budget

>American cinema

lmao just a little man love. nobody actually gave a shit back then.

>television is cinema

You so mentally ill that even being a cuck is a better prospect

I heard that people who keep watching after that scene just don't stop.

DROPPED

The second any characters ex comes back into the picture and they treat you to an entire episode of "remember all the fun we had before I dumped you because you were boring but now I want you back?"

Well, good enough. Thanks, I'll read the books.
Gotta finish American Gods then that's the next.

Holy fuck, is this real?
lmao

when L died

it was almost instantaneous

It was like the comic Negan's intro was the best part of the arc. The rest sucked dick. And the shat all over the best arc in the comic which was the Prison and the Governor. Still pissed about that.

unironically this

>Dropping the show on the best episode so far
lol

pleb

After the fight with the governor this show was so fucking boring I haven't watched it since. Absolute trash

So you dropped it literally at the end of the newest season finale?

I like DN but L's death signifies an immediate directional and tonal change for the series. The second half, while still good, isn't a patch on the cat-and-mouse game of wits. It doesn't help that Near doesn't have the charisma of L by some distance. Does make for some lovely art in the manga, though, where he's building ridiculous structures from toys and stuff.

This part really was pretty bad.

Episode 3 (I think) of Rick and Morty, when that old guy was enjoying being cucked by some black guy.
I've never pressed the delete button so hard before.

This exact stupidity right here

Plot wise that fits. The robots are there to please the guests so of course there would be male robots with huge dicks for the cavernous whores that visit the park. The one that made me drop the show was when out of nowhere we're shown a fairly graphic gay sex scene of a dude lubing his ass so he could get fucked in a glass room at his workplace next to his coworkers with headphones on for 5 minutes as if that would make sense in any reality.

Scenes like these are why i never bothered to watch season 6

why were you watching cartoons?

Pleb filter: the scene

that was one of the only good late season episodes

I don't know who the governer is because the show was mind numbingly dull before that happened. Dropped it mid season two because it was literally nothing happened the show featuring the worst false soap opera conflict and dialogue i've ever seen. WE GOTTA LEAVE THE FARM! WHY?! ITS TOO COMFORTABLE OR SOMETHING. OH SHIT HERE COMES THE ZOMBIES EX MACHINA

End of season 2 in 12 monkeys and Silicon valley.
First episode of Dexter.

Interesting. Same here.

yeah them wasting 2/3 of the season looking for some dumb girl who turns out was a zombie in the barn in the back yard this whole time was the point I dropped it

Cmon. Nobody cares that much about Stannis. You could tell from his first on-screen appearance that he was just meat for the grinder. Honestly was surprised it took this long for his ticket to get punched.

Dropped it at the first episode of season 2 when it became apparent Dan Harmon was about to do his super self referential meta bullshit he always does. Him and Roiland literally (by their own admission) went through Reddit, Sup Forums and Sup Forums and basically let the fans control the direction of the show.

I bet you think Daenrys is one of the best characters in the show as well

Aloha reddit

>I haven't read the 3rd one

Don't, i don't want anyone to suffer through that pile of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=D-G8weg2Ndg

This scene made me retroactively drop the entire show

t. faggot

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

I gave Orange is the New Black a very tentative shot until the butch gang member said, "This is more depressing than a Tori Amos concert"

Immediately turned off my TV and will only watch again if there's a good rape scene

Dan Harmon has the really bad habit of deconstructing his own writing until there's nothing left. Almost ruined Community too

When it took 6+ years to make 16 half hour episodes. I finished college in the time it took them to make it. I couldn't even remember all the plot lines it had been so long. They claim it's because it's a "labor of love" but it really seemed like they just didn't give a fuck.

>they don't like the bad poosey

>dropping Lost
You weren't worthy anyway

The 5 seconds of admittedly perfect tits wasn't worth the hours of forced political spin off characters

oops, badly cropped. point still stands

This was were the shows quality dropped, the final season was so meh and the Nazis were the most forced villain ever. Fucking showing the M60 before he even wrote what Walt was going to do with it, and even admitted that they only tossed the Nazis in there so that Walt had one last final bad guy to murder.

Yeah only losers like you are worthy of watching such a dumb show

I wish I had dropped lost.

There's a couple parts on the season 1 commentary when Roiland makes everyone uncomfortable by unironically talking about how he goes to Sup Forums to fap to fan pictures of Summer and other cartoons.

*strikes D chord*
"Guess I got what I deserved..."

Good one :^)
I wish you had been dropped. As a baby.

Isn't that literally the last episode?

I almost bailed when it became apparent they reshot most of the second half of the season, but stayed with it.

Also how come nigger madame lady has fur? She's a hooah so she should have been clean shaved for historical accuracy. Hookers in brothels shaved their naughty bits throughout history, to prevent crabs.

Haha, do they show her having sex with that bbc, just asking for a friend haha

She's a dyke. The white boss lady (played by a Swede, lmao) gets BLACKED by the head programmer, and the white Bonglander tries to bleach some young light-skinned negro chick, but she borrows the borrows the beaner robot guy instead and fucks that. Then beaner robot guy fucks nigger robot lady, and he almost gets fucked in his brown bum by a whiteboy that looks like Moot but kills him, the end.

Yeah and I won't be watching the second season in 2020 or whenever it comes out