Any shows or movies like childhood's end and yes I know there was a mini series on syfy but I am looking for something...

Any shows or movies like childhood's end and yes I know there was a mini series on syfy but I am looking for something like it that's not shit

What about it did you like? There's V, V: Final Battle, V: The Series and nu-V, Independence Day, maybe Alien Nation.

Also what was Sir Arthur up to in Sri Lanka in his palace full of boys?

I liked the weird stuff in it and the religious symbolism and the book was just a fucking masterpiece

You've seen 2001: A Space Odyssey, right?

Mannnnn that fuckity fucking chokers end fucking is a fucker Fuckkkk fuccking Gordon Ramsay donkey man Fuckkkk Fuckkkk man you lick the end of it fuckkkkkk fuckkkkk nigga

Yes

The Man from Earth
The Holy Mountain
Dark Star
Waterworld

This may not be a tv show but this its like a cross between voltron childhoods end and a clockwork Orange and lord of the flies

Ok I will check those out

why are there only two posters itt according to the unique poster counter

They're shills working for Netflix to promote their programs

Poster counter incremented to 3 with your post. I posted , , , and .

, , , , , and are necessarily OP.

Arrival

I was explaining the plot to my grandparents a few years ago and when I mentioned that the aliens were largely benevolent but freaked out the fucking world because they looked like demons it blew my grandma's mind.

What did your grandpa think?

>benevolent
>extinct human race to form a communist blob
your grams should have knifed you on the spot right then and there

There are also the movies 2010 and Europa Report(this is based on a scene from 2061)

Other user is right, fuck the ayy lmaos.

Fantastic, albeit unfilmable book. I watched the trailer for the tv series after I finished reading it and it was terrible, Jesus Christ.

Try zardoz and naked lunch. Not scifi but kinda freaky movies.

The book is hardly "unfilmable." The miniseries would've been passable if they didn't gloss over the ending the way they did.