Do yo think that the real Zodiac killer watched this movie?

Do yo think that the real Zodiac killer watched this movie?
And what he would think about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zpVOIjrrae8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Zodiac_Killer_(film)
themountainnewswa.net/2011/02/11/continuing-the-hunt-for-db-cooper-pierce-county-involvement-in-the-case/
youtube.com/watch?v=emNyJKWtK3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Arthur Leigh Allen died 25 years ago

also he only committed like 1/5th of the murders, he just kept taking credit for shit he had nothing to do with, like ISIS taking credit for every Jihadi who hates the West and rams a truck into a crowd

a number of people got away with murder as a result of the zodiac fiasco, so yea

This man is the Zodiac killer. Do not listen to his lies.

without even positing a name, I was going to claim the killer was likely dead by now

depends, does this man have netflix?

He was likely at least responsible for the main ones shown in the film, right? Knowing the time, place, weapons, and caliber used is kind of hard to fabricate.

Why would the killer go to see the movie? What would be the point of that when the images of all those nights are scarred into his brain permanently and every time he closes his eyes he can see the pleading faces of his victims right before he kills them? Or something, probably, I wouldn't know.

Probably not since he was mentally ill

oh fuck

>mfw people will be asking this in a hundred years

The movie is hardly ambiguous and the majority of investigators who have looked into the case agree that Allen was in all likelihood the killer

Even if it wasn't Leigh Allen the Zodiac seemed pretty messed up and probably killed himself before the movie was released. If he was still around he would have written a letter to the cops saying that he liked the movie (he wrote them a letter about how much he enjoyed the "comedy" movie the Exorcist).

Yes I did. It was OK.

All good suspects died a long time ago.

At least he read the book?

>tfw the Zodiac will forever be a mystery lost in History and time, never to be solved, but always to be fabricated and mystified
like all History, really

fuck for all we know the Zodiac killed JFK and was a CIA agent

>Moved to California, then killings begin

I always think about how we'll never know if DB Cooper got away with it and I get depressed

>Why would the killer go to see the movie?
You mean the guy that demanded his letters be printed? The one who said he wanted to see people wearing zodiac buttons? The guy obsessed with people talking about the zodiac? Why would he see a movie based on a book about him that he definitely read?

Ok, I admit it, it was me!

>implying bernie sanders

We'll never find this guy either.

youtube.com/watch?v=zpVOIjrrae8

He was probably a teenager. He left his high school homework at the scene of one of his rapes.

Zodiac liked publicity, hence the letters to the newspapers. He would more than likely see a movie depicting himself, if for nothing else than to see what they got right and wrong. Who knows really, but if he is was alive around release I would bet money he had seen it, probably multiple times.

Middle guy is the dude from scrubs and the right guy is that Owen guy that wanted to kill himself

The Zodiac was thought to be obsessed with movies and referenced the Exorcist and Mikado in his letters. Also he probably at least saw the 1971 movie based on his crimes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Zodiac_Killer_(film)

Is Zodiac the best movie ever made?

>tfw I want to be DB Cooper
what a baller. his life was probably sort of alright before that, he had some money, maybe was kinda fed up with something, then he pulled a crazy stunt and got away with it. it was exhilarating, the cops looking for him, him sitting in some diner. i bet his life became way cooler after that

He definitely would have seen Dirty Harry.

no, that is harold and kumar go to white house

No, Memories of Murder is better.

No, but it's one of the better serial killer movies. Most of them are pretty bad.

A tranny admitted to being DB Cooper years ago.

themountainnewswa.net/2011/02/11/continuing-the-hunt-for-db-cooper-pierce-county-involvement-in-the-case/

Are there any recent serial killers out there that they can't catch? I never hear about them in the news.

You misspelled Problem Child 2

>I like killing people because it is so much fun it is more fun than killing wild game in the forrest because man is the most dangeroue anamal of all to kill something gives me the most thrilling experence it is even better than getting your rocks off with a girl
maybe he has a point

So what are some other good killer-core movies?

I'm not the Zodiac killer, and if I was I wouldn't tell you.

fuck off koreaboo. Memories of Murder would be so much better if the stupid gooks didn't add slapstick humor to every dramatic scene like autists

>being this much of a pleb
It's there to set the tone to correspond with the general nonchalant attitude in regards to police violence against citizens and abuse of their powers during the time of the setting. Notice how the detectives are the good guys, while at the same time seeing nothing wrong with dropkicking and severely injuring people they deem as criminal, or even framing completely innocent people as long as it makes their work easier. If you didn't have the slapstick, the then dark tone of the film would overshadown that of the killer and murders.

>tfw you didn't get the presidency

>tfw girls would fuck a serial killer but wouldn't fuck you

Am I really that worthless?

Anyone else /bluray/ here?

>left: ROTJ Luke
>centre: ESB Luke
>right: ANH Luke

How did he commit the murders before he was born?

Shut up bernout

one on the left looks exactly like a Fallout character, I forget his name

I have that.

10/10 box art imo.

He fell into a river and died

You are wrong my friend. D.B. Cooper found Bigfoot in the woods and ascended to a higher, more pure & beautiful plain of existence, free finally from this hellscape we call '''''''''life'''''''''''

He broke the simulation, and that's why the feds are fixin' to get him. He was like a modern day Neo.

he fucking died in the jump retard. he jumped out of an airplane in the middle of a thunderstorm.

either that or he is a central character in the hit tv show prison break

Then it's too bad his DNA didn't match the envelopes sent to the police and his handwriting didn't match any of the Zodiac letters.

If Allen had anything to do with the murders, he had someone else helping him.

Dafuq is pic related

A lot of conspiracy theories, most of them ironically/not seriously believed

O good, felt like I was having a stroke

Arthur Leigh Allen molested a boy forcefully yet nonviolently, so what motive would he have for his killings?

>Faust=nonfiction
fuck that's good in context

>Jewish swim lessons
My sides

This film is so fucking comfy lads

I could definitely believe this.

This isn't true though. The reason a lot of investigators in the 1980s got interested in Allen was because of Graysmiths book. A book that turned out to be filled with inaccuracies.

Graysmith wanted Allen to fit the evidence not the evidence to fit Allen like it should be.

>A book that turned out to be filled with inaccuracies.
This comment is becoming overly parroted in these threads without any evidence.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=emNyJKWtK3E

check out this absolute "legend"

who is completely incorrect in all of his opinions about everything

even if you believe it was him you have to be a conspiritard to believe someone else planted their DNA on the letters. Allens DNA didn't match.

This is the Zodiac speaking

E D W A R D
D
W
A
R
D
S

>look him up