So ive seen some rumors that this guy is going to give the joker powers in suicide squad...

so ive seen some rumors that this guy is going to give the joker powers in suicide squad, and might even take away all his tattoos, i dont know anything about him from the comics, is that all bullshit? or possible?

Doesn't matter really matter what the comics think since this is its own universe.

GOD I REALLY HOPE NOT! Batman = no powers
Joker = no powers

DONT FUCK IT UP

Ever heard of Emperor Joker user?

I think that the guy in the trailer subway with all the crazy limb extensions etc. is tattooed man and that Joker has no powers.

It'd make sense.
They probably wrote him in specifically to remove the Joker's tattoos after all the backlash it had.
They do that shit all the time.

You think that guy even reads comics at all?

Well there is a shot of the Joker in the trailer with no tattoos

Theory isn't that his going to give the Joker powers but that the Joker's tattoos will be used or explained in some way by the Tattooed Man. Most likely to escape from Arkham or Batman or something.

Even if the Joker's tattoos are used to give him powers and they're gone by the end of the film, isn't Harley covered in tattoos as well?

>end of the movie is Joker vs Harley tattoo fight

Would gladly pay to see Joker and Harley quick draw tramp stamps.

>the "damaged" tattoo is the strongest, and his final attack is used to "damage" reality itself
>about to go full Emperor Joker until Monster T uses his hammer tattoo to "fix" him

>backlash
just as much backlash as ledger joker had user

And we all know how that ended

>inb4 Leto OD's a week before opening night

But when user

That's tatto man
That's a guy with tattoo powers where they come to life like constructs.

Stop falling for bait guys

You think they would have a guy fighting with TATTOOS?

People would not like that, the movie would bomb

Holy shit, I almost forgot summer was here.

>remove the Joker's tattoos
Tattooed Man is still the hero we need!

Batman is directing his own movie, and he has sent his agents to safeguard others.

All will be well.

>Joker design revealed
"It's not the real design guys! It's a joke for the 75th anniversary of the character! Look at Leto eating his lunch miles from the set with green hair, that's clearly what he's going to look like!"

>first trailer
"Joker's torturing someone and he's a little young, also Arkham Knight came out last month, so this is clearly Jason Todd, not the real Joker, that's why he's covered in tattoos! BASED AYER!"

>Getting closer to release
"Guys, the final boss of the movie is going to be JOKER'S TATTOOS THEMSELVES, given power by The Tattooed Man! After that, we're going to get the classic Joker instead of this "Damaged" crap! Marvel BTFO!"

Jesus Christ, guys. It's the design of the Joker, just deal with it already.

WAAH WHY DOES THE JOKER HAVE TATTOOS

Read some comics, fuckwits.

I like the MS13 meets Die Antwoord design actually. It's just that little bit too obvious with the 'Damaged' tat. That one's really bad. Face tattoos tend to suck, with the occasional exception of native americans who actually live and breathe the lifestyle, and gangster types who 'earn' that teardrop tattoo. And both exceptions still depend on skull and body type to pull it off really well. And those aren't words.

Damaged is more a problem because it's literally wearing your motivation on your forehead. The only way it could be more on the nose is if it was on his nose.

He's a tattooed man, not the Tattooed Man.

>the joker
>no powers

i wish this meme is over

He's an amalgamation of both Tattooed Men
Piercings and head snake tattoo of Abel
Blackness of Mark

I actually do think his Tattoos are gonna be gone by the end. The monster thing in the subway is clearly him. Why do people think the Joker won't be the big bad? He's one of the most famous villains of all time.

I think after getting TATTOOED it'll probably drive Joker even further into insanity and he'll go full Morrison.

>Damaged is more a problem because it's literally wearing your motivation on your forehead.

Well people were too stupid to understand motivations in BvS, so might as well take it past 11 and make it so blatant that not even a "movie critic" would be able to deny it.

Tattooed Man is going to be the vessel for the Incubus. Joker will want to intercept and get those powers but the Suicide Squad prevent it and have to fight Enchantress, Tattooed Man and their demons in the subway. Slipknot and El Diablo will die, Boomer, Deadshot & Croc go to Arkham and the Joker and Harley escape together. Flagg and Moon are reunited, Katana reports back to Batman and everyone keeps their tattoos.

that all sounded awesome til the keeping tattoos part.

It's only the damaged that bothers people most people like the others

>le bvs was 2deep4u meme

It wasn't. It just was apparently not blatant enough for critics. Should've tattooed Luthor's motivation on his head there too.

No what they should have done was write luthor like luthor

I think the forehead tattoo could have worked if they made it less pristine. They could have him captured by a rival gang and have it forcibly drawn on. But the dainty cursive just undermines that theory. The presentation is just off all together. I don't have a problem with the core concept they went for, but it's one of those ideas they either need to go all the way with or not touch it at all.

They did, except he had hair.

He's confirmed to have a smaller role.

For you.

Holy christ this delusion