youtube.com/watch?v=nvYPCNCGEK8
youtube.com/watch?v=bVToF1gHapc
youtube.com/watch?v=OHzuO80e1zw
youtube.com/watch?v=t2UZ7BGRkE4
youtube.com/watch?v=vD1Usk0DYc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love how nonchalantly he says it.

Thank you based Garland

Because of this movie, I now distort things people say to me and twist it so that it's obnoxiously arrogant. NO ONE lets it slide, it's awesome.

A part of me is happy Oscar Isaac is going to be set for the rest of his life because of Star Wars but the other part of me is sad that he will give up on starring in kino

The girl went on to work on La la land

give a real example or share a story

A challenger appears

Best part of the movie

I want this as well

I'm more mad that we're still decades away from sweet Robopussy.

Me too. I loved the entire movie. Great setting, great music, interesting premise. My two favorite scenes were this one, and the blackout drunk scene when the dude finds the retired fuck dolls. Best sci-fi related movie in recent years for me.

The protag was a beta pussy and Nathan did literally nothing wrong. But you all already knew that.

but you tore her drawing

youtube.com/watch?v=uUqcBwQjj4k

>be in army
>doing extra duties during training exercise while our platoon leader is on leave
>friend compliments me on how I handled doing the platoon leader's role

>few days later ask him if he really thinks I could be platoon leader
>THAT'S NOT WHAT I SAID
>be at a house party
>telling story about how once I autistically got stranded on a mountain during a lightning storm
>good at story telling, everyone is rolling with laughter
>little later, a cute girl tells me how I had the entire house laughing

>see her a few days later with a group of our friends
>"I was thinking about how you said I was the coolest guy at the party
>I DIDN'T SAY IT LIKE THAT

It kinda sounds lame typing it out, but it's honestly funny to see how upset people get when you twist their words. They really don't like that shit.

kek, this shit was so out of place

Why on earth would you act like an autist on purpose?

For the Lazy
youtube.com/watch?v=nvYPCNCGEK8

Just to ruffle some feathers

also because being the lonely brooding guy in the corner isn't cool anywhere except for movies.

i generally feel bad for you

Thank God. I was HOPING someone would give a youtube link. I would have searched all night.

There's a middle ground between being a lonely brooding guy and a jackass. Just saying.

kekd

>tfw autists are bragging about being autistic

i hope you're just making that up to trigger other autists

this movie sucked except for the memes.

DUDE
he says DUDE

It was no Batman vs Superman that's for sure

I was only ACTING retarded

I kekd though. Keep up the good work, user.

>>Lamest thing I've read this year

wtf is this shit?

THIS is the pinnacle of social interaction. You may not like it, but this is what peak social status looks like.

You've been thinking about transexuals all day haven't you user. Even in a thread which has absolutely nothing to do with them, you just can't stop thinking about them.
How many pics of them have you saved on your computer?

>[Wubbeth Intensifies]

It's not the same without the sound

Here's the whole song
youtube.com/watch?v=bVToF1gHapc

>DANCE OFF BRO

Oh, I always thought it was the guy from the new girl. I was wrong.

Everything about this movie is so fucking shit

DANCE OFF BRO

this one's better
youtube.com/watch?v=OHzuO80e1zw

this post doubles as a reply and as a dance-off entry

You're 19 years old, you don't know what peak social status is

>total brainlet with no social skills
>its someone in the army
Lol of course

I fucking love afros man. If I was black I would have a huge space helmet afro.

This is funny

fuck that dancing is hella piped

this is...huh

good work

>hey want to see me dance
>yes
>*dances*
>brainlet: "that was so out of place!"

It's a meme you dip

This was such a delightful display of vaudevillian humor. I found myself immersed in chuckles as this colorful character Chaplin'd himself into my heart

I know someone who does this often, and I never whether he just has terribly shit memory, or he's an ass on purpose.

Kys

youtube.com/watch?v=t2UZ7BGRkE4

GET DOWN SATURDAY NIGHT

youtube.com/watch?v=vD1Usk0DYc0

So THIS, is the "de luxe" version

I wish i could dance

More please

The moment a movie goes from movie to kino territory

This is the only scene in the movie that had any sort of personality.

>once I autistically got stranded on a mountain
how does one

Wow, didn't think people would react so much to my post.

I went for a nice day hike in the Rockies alone. I checked online for rain (60% chance, but I don't mind rain), but didn't stop to look at further weather conditions. Fast forward 4 hours and I'm huddled along a rock wall in torrential rain and wind that shouldn't be even possible. Fucking lightning at eye level, and to top it off, a goddamn snake was coiled up next to me (which freaked me out and I had to go search for a different shelter). When the storm eased for a bit, I ran my ass off that mountain, fell once and got a massive cut on my face. I didn't tell ANYONE where I was going that day, so it's not like help was going to come. It was a good day.

>be in college
>in some native american history class
>I love history, so I always answer questions in class
>teacher remarks that the Final won't be an issue for me, since I know the material almost as much as he does
>few weeks later is Final
>I don't show up

>teacher emails me about missing the final and giving me a C on it so that my grade doesn't drop too much and I obviously know the subject.
>email back "You excused me from the final a few weeks ago when you said I know the material better than you".
>I DID NOT EXCUSE YOU NOR IMPLY THAT

That movie just kept going

based user

>It kinda sounds lame typing it out, but it's honestly funny to see how upset people get when you twist their words.
I know exactly what you mean. You should try saying something that is factually wrong but with 100% certainty you are in the right. Then when the person you're talking to objects, insist you're right. It's the funniest when it's about something really simple and inoffensive, if you do it on something a bit more serious or controversial that person might never talk to you again(which can be a good thing sometimes).

Alright that history class is story is autistic, you should have showed up and taken the free A+ grade or whatever the highest American grade is.

well i didn't show up due to some serious depression, so the email was just a sad laugh for me.

wtf is going on here

>Sociopath dabbles in observant assholery
>Film at 11.

would watch 10/10

cringe

Well, to be fair his story did make everyone at the party laugh, he must be cool.

>few weeks later is final

I'm guessing he's not American.

looks like some sort of biblical demon

based

I thought it was funny

>"why'd you ruin this thread?"
>"I'm about to ruin Sup Forums, check it out"

i kinda do this but i mostly just say things that are obviously wrong cause no one really gets mad and usually gets a laugh

post more please

is this the cringe thread?

now this is autism

kek

The kino version of bait

literally all you had to do was copy OP and paste in google. Kill yourself

It kind of fucked with me when I saw it in theater. Really the whole movie is pretty unsettling.

>ywn be the token white guy on soul train

based

I don't find this cringy at all. I say it's funny as fuck

I don't know if I have many more. Most are honestly just small comments not even worth posting. Some took place long before this movie came out, but upon watching ex machina, I really took to that scene since Nathan did the same thing I would do.

>be in 10th grade long time ago
>work at grocery store
>carry out groceries and shit
>honestly am a pretty good worker, compared to other high school kids that fuck off all night
>boss always gives me the long jobs he wants done at night since he knows I'll do them right
>"keep this up and some day you'll be sitting in the big comfy chair"
>take his nice office chair home that night after he leaves

>come in to work next day after school and he confronts me about stealing his chair, which I did not even remotely try to hide from the cameras
>"Sir, I don't understand. You told me I could have your big comfy chair"
>I DIDN'T SAY YOU COULD TAKE MY CHAIR

He wasn't too mad. he even let me drive home and bring it back while on the clock. Looking back, this is starting to sound like autism, but I got some good laughs out of it.

hahahah what the fuck

Wow, you saw this movie too?

This is pure autism, man. It's like Winston on New Girl and pranks.

how do you exist

marry me pls

>this thread again
Turn on the robot for Sup Forums

so you've never seen this movie and automatically shitpost the thread?

This can't be real. You're bullshitting.

fucking kek, based autist