twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*makes movie about cute vegetable*
now what

wapanese please leave

>tfw far right nazi that hates lefty hippie bullshit
>tfw cried like a fag
>tfw ate a bacon cheeseburger right after watching
What did I mean by this?

But the main character's favorite food was chicken. The only vegan in the movie was depicted as being so against it that he is dying of hunger because he won't even eat vegetables because even their production is too inhumane for him.

So what was the movie trying to say?

Anti-capitalism, how corporations engage in insincere PR while only caring about profit. E.g. Netlfix pretending to be for Net Neutrality, while at the same time being behind DRM (the reality being they're not for any sort of freedom, but solely for profit).

And killing beautiful plants is ok you piece of shit?

its another netflix pushing the vegan meme episode

This was unironically the best movie I have seen in months.
And while I've never eaten pork or red meat, I'm cutting out chicken and turkey after watching this

This movie was like one big boring and convoluted message

Some scenes were extremely fukcing dry and by the end I just wanted to turn it off

>I have never eaten pork or red meat
12 years old with strict hippie parents?
Semite?
Freak?

same, but unironically

giv boig pig fwend

discount falcor

it's out already?

it's on netshits

I'm skeptical. The Host was one of the most overrated movies I sat through in a theater. Mediocre at best monster movie and the "humor" was forced.

Snowpiercer I liked. French story, korean direction, and western actors. For what it was, it was decent and interesting.

Hoping that Okja is at least decent to sit through.

oh oh a minor movie had a message that the autists from Sup Forums didn't agree with
cue six months of crying and whining about it on Sup Forums
aaaaaaand go

oh oh i entered a thread and had to voice disapproval of people talking about a movie that just came out because im a huge liberal kike faggot

Unsubscribe from the_Donald and stop masturbating.

It's a remake of dumbo the elephant m8

>never eaten pork or red meat
...what?

That's a big guinea pig

>for profit businesses care about making profit

Nigger, Paul Dano was vegan. It even says so on his poster. The entire ANimal Liberation Front is vegan, they're a vegan group.

It says he is Vega, not vegan.

The thing I was wondering was why would a cow sized pig be more efficient? Larger animals take longer to mature and reproduce slower, it would make more sense to have a pig sized cow.

Back to Sup Forums, faggot.

>how to get people to have sympathy for a pig
>make it look like a half elephant half hippo thing

Well, it was a pretty good movie and I already don't eat elephant nor hippo meat, so I guess I kinda agree with its message.

>Falling for the meat Jew
There is literally no valid reason to eat meat. No, taste, habit, social conditioning (indoctrination) and tradition aren't reasons

Man I was really hoping that /ourboy/ jake wouldve redeem himself

> No Classic

why did they make it look like falcor
emotional manipulation?

>No, taste, habit, social conditioning (indoctrination) and tradition aren't reasons
>No this is not valid because I SAY SO
Kek. You don't make the rules you tree hugging bitch.

>that feely feel when fourteen-eighty-eightethicalveganaryanmasterrace t-b-h

>brutal rape scene
>the super pig holocaust scene

interesting choices

It literally is the only way to have a healthy, balanced diet. There is a reason why vegans all look sickly and weak as fuck and can only survive with a shitton of pills and supplements.

Is it me or Jake sounds like a badly dubbed anime character

>brainlet can't understand message that doesn't fit into previous political world view
>call it convoluted

Thats how he always sounds and
he was like the only non linear character

>implying
lol, vegans are sexy as fuck, desu, senpai

>why do you eat meat?
>because I like it
>NOT A GOOD REASON

I swear people are getting more retarded every day

>taste
Human meat tastes good, that is not a valid, moral and ethical reason to eat it
>habit
Smoking is a habit, that doesn't make it healthy
>social conditioning (indoctrination)
Most people doing something doesn't make it right. Most Turks voted Erdogan, that doesn't mean that it was in their better interest
>tradition
Diamond rings before weddings are example of a tradition best thrown in the garbage

What did they mean by this?

That was his real jew voice you were hearing.

>people actually think the movie was anti-meat propaganda

Holy shit, too many brainlet film embryos.

>Human meat tastes good
Go eat your mom and then yourself than, stop making terrible arguments.

>It literally is the only way to have a healthy, balanced diet.
No it's not. Name one nutrient that isn't easy as fuck to get on a vegan diet.
>There is a reason why vegans all look sickly and weak as fuck and can only survive with a shitton of pills and supplements.
Lol no, that stereotype is as wrong as me saying that meat causes obesity lol fat amerifats amirite when in reality calories alone dictate your body composition (well, and hormones too desu)

what the fuck? Why did they do that?

Are you saying that this is his real voice?

>Sup Forums can't have sound webms

Fucking embarrassing.

vid.me/kAiY

Liking something isn't a good reason to do it. Pretty sure a rapist likes raping little boys, that doesn't make it right to do, wouldn't you agree

Can an animal be raped? Like if a male mallard duck is "raping", is it actually rape, or do we just perceive and personify it as such? I don't think the bull did anything wrong.

Idk, those are the villians of the film. Apparently the director doesn't like Obama and Hillary, lol. He also implies that the Obama character is equivalent to a shoe shiner.

Even the same shirts haha

Neoliberal capitalism (represented and pushed by the Clinton/Obama faction) is just crony capitalism wrapped up in a feel good veneer in order to push the same unethical products to the masses

>Go eat your mom
I won't eat her despite her tasting good because I am not a psychopath and I realise that liking the way something tastes isn't reason enough to eat it
>and then yourself than, stop making terrible arguments
Your argument was terrible and all I had to do to prove its absurdity was to use an analogy to show you are morally inconsistent with your own values when you eat meat

Don't bother arguing with meatcucks, the parasites in their colon most likely have spread to their brains.

Is Red the best waifu in Okja?

oh lawdy dats racist tho

authoritynutrition.com/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants/

>authority nutrition
>muh b12
lel, get a life, faggot

Mija was pretty cute.

Because Bong is woke as fuck

Wait, you're a vegan and you DON'T take vitamin B12 supplements? Kek, you're so fucked.

You don't have any values

?

>Lucy milano = Hillary Clinton = feel good "well meaning" CEO, pushes unethical practices in order to make more profit, but wraps it up in a PR campaign that emphasizes sustainability and environmentally sustainable practices

>Obama = Black guy, Works for both Lucy and Nancy Milano, but is loyal to Nancy. Basically a puppet, that helps Nancy usurp power

>Nancy Milano = vested interests, MIC, Pharmaceutical Industry, Monsanto, etc etc. Only cares about profit, and will use any means necessary to protect their bottom. Functionally the same as Lucy, just without the PR emphasis

tl;dr Republicans/Democrats = same shit

>Nazis
>right wing
Nice meme

any webms of lily from the movie?

I take it, and it's super easy to do. Buy some vitamins, faggo. Now fuk off and go watch Okja.

Tru

b-but giggle said nazis are right-wingers

There's nothing to make webms of, she doesn't do anything. Watch the trailer, that's all the Lily in the movie.

This. The girl eats meat a few times in the movie. It's not about how eating meat is bad, it's about how the way we treat animals is bad

Circle of life is fine and all but torture isn't a part of it

Not him, but what happens when you don't take in B12?

I'll make you some, m8. Will have to do no audio tho, becuz this site is GAY.

>Don't bother arguing with meatcucks, the parasites in their colon most likely have spread to their brains.
I just want them to swallow the red pill user, when I became vegan, learned all the facts and saw that the pseudoscience stereotype only applies to a vocal minority I wished someone had told me sooner
>Is Red the best waifu in Okja?
Haven't seen the movie yet, only entered thread in the hopes of making at least one meat eater at least question his choices
>I have no idea about nutrition and just googled what I wanted to find out without even looking at the opposite side by googling "can a vegan diet be nutritionally adequate" because my dad life revolves around masturbating to my ego online
Let's see
American Dietetics Association Position on veganism:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
Longest Living Population:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11434797
Plant foods have a complete Amino Acid profile:
circ.ahajournals.org/content/105/25/e197.full
Benefits of a vegan diet:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4691673/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3967195/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4245565/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4583329/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4844163/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2677007/

You know you can post audio webms on /wsg/, right?

So you do agree with me that you can't have a healthy, balanced diet as a vegan without taking supplements that other people get through meat or egg and diary products.

Are you a vegan and you take zero supplements? In that case, I simply wish you luck. Hope you will make it to at least your 40th birthday.

Well, cute Corgi, you die without vitamin B12. Luckily, most vegans needn't take supplements on their own, only eat/drink food fortified with B12 like all the milk alternatives. Wheat, soy, hemp, rice, almond, coconut and cashew milk are some. Ironically, just as many, if not more, non vegans suffer from B12 deficiency despite the meme that it's an exclusively vegan problem.

>meat or egg and diary products
Only contain B12 because livestock is given a supplement injection or pill
You are literally eating sloppy seconds
Many vegan products contain B12 such as fortified soy milk and Red Bull
If you consume those and your bloodwork comes out deficient (which it shouldn't) then take a supplement. It's like 2ยข per day.

This one is shit, will make more. The potato gun and the umbrella scenes are the best ones with her.

>Sup Forums stops eating meat because of the magic hippo movie

just go ahead and watch schindler's list you bunch of pussycats

>babies die if their mother's diet is purely vegan
nice diet you got there, child killers

My bloodwork comes out perfect, why would I supplement
>Implying vegans have higher all cause mortality
Name one nutrient that isn't easy as fuck to get from a vegan diet

How do you know human meat taste good?

Haha, yeah, keep consuming fucking red bull of all things as a viable source of B12. That sounds really healthy.

>brainlets still think movie was about veganism
>letting politics get in the way of seeing a legitimately good film

it tastes good and it's not against the law
what now?

lol

Holy fuck, Okja is now instant Kino!

>Name one nutrient that isn't easy as fuck to get from a vegan diet

We're going circles. I just did here and you disregarded everything in that article because you want to continue living in your bubble.

>meatcuck is in denial that the film is about animal liberation and veganism when the film literally had the ALF in it
wew

That is not the point, I was making a hypothetical analogy to display the flaw in the "logic" behind eating meat. Pretend I didn't say human meat tastes good, but I said cat or Labrador meat instead. You wouldn't eat cat even if it tasted good

It's not about vegan crazies starving their kid, but about regular, health conscious vegan parents seriously damaging the health of their kid by accident due to what they believe is a healthy diet.

Because evolution gave me teeth good for gripping and tearing flesh.

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

you take pills for those.