Brit/pol/ - Remembering Jo Cox Edition

>Antifa warriors and their ISIS auxiliaries btfo evil nazis in Nottingham
nottinghampost.com/live-updates-from-edl-march-in-nottingham-city-centre/story-29591822-detail/story.html

>Coloured folk fight the good fight against the racist oppression of The Man
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/05/black-lives-matter-protest-blocks-heathrow-airport-traffic/

>Mentally ill Norwegian tourist forgets to take meds - motives unknown
theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2016/aug/04/london-stabbing-russell-square-knife-attack-live

>900 out of 1,602 unaccompanied migrant children arrested for rape
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

>May considers reversal of abolition of hereditary peers as jews and asians rebel
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3717663/Unelected-peers-start-House-Lords-plot-BLOCK-Brexit-force-second-referendum.html

>Labour deathmatch to decide which of their cuckwranglers is most unelectable
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3725010/Labour-splits-exposed-Owen-Smith-booed-jeered-Jeremy-Corbyn-supporters-hustings-bitter-leadership-contest.html

>Corbychev trolls JIDF by putting Pakistani baroness in charge of anti-semitism inquiry
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/08/corbyns-gong-chakrabarti-biggest-goal-yet/

>Jews initiate samson option as revenge for foiling their nefarious schemes with brexit
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3723135/Interest-rates-certain-cut-historic-low-0-25-Bank-England-acts-stop-Brexit-recession.html

>Globalists cry tears of frustration at inexorable surge of FTSE 350
express.co.uk/finance/city/696945/FTSE-100-surges-to-highest-level-in-12-months-in-response-to-BoE-s-interest-rate-cut

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10931650/
youtube.com/watch?v=zf7q--xnmG0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3727370/Dramatic-moment-ISIS-jihadis-laid-arms-British-special-forces-helped-Libyan-fighters-flush-out.html?ito=social-facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=JWblrR9JZ5E
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/06/theresa-may-to-end-ban-on-new-grammar-schools/
youtu.be/lTjPCFwrEMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jo "First to Leave" Cox

F

SHE DIED FOR NOTHING

who?

Off to shag the wife lads.

>Quick poll concerning Sup Forums and reddit:
strawpoll.me/10931650/

>THE DIALECT CHALLENGE

What am i saying, am where from for Brucey bonus.-

>Aye marra garn yam at yan wrecked eh.

for (you)

youtube.com/watch?v=zf7q--xnmG0

(Please have at least three children. The same goes for all of you.)

I'm worried about proposed reforms to the House of Lords, lads. Two elected houses seems like a recipe for the tyranny of the majority

Our slags are rek'n the Aussie slag in hockey, lads

Hi lads GCHQ here. Would you be in favour of joining the Roman Empire as occupied allies, if it were to still exist?

and*

FUCK

Our lasses aren't slags, lad
everyone elses are, but ours are P U R E

What's your view on abortion?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3727370/Dramatic-moment-ISIS-jihadis-laid-arms-British-special-forces-helped-Libyan-fighters-flush-out.html?ito=social-facebook

The Meme Magic is with us boys

youtube.com/watch?v=JWblrR9JZ5E

i support it for non-whites

oppose for whitees

Until 21 weeks, can abort in the case of rape or a threat to the mother's life
Beyond 21 weeks, only when the mother's life is threatened

I want to die.

BLMUK protesting something that happened once, 5 years ago. Where's a fat cop with a can on mace when you need him?

Poor Joe's cock.

Blackshirts fucking when

Im just kidding GCHQ

Only acceptable answer. Hell, the "progressives" back in the day supported abortion to get rid of niggers.

I support abortion rights but holy shit 21 week abortion is so late in the pregnancy. Literally kids have survived birth at 21 weeks. The babby is extremely well formed by that point.

gtfo degenerate

delete this

we can trick them by making it "free from non-whites" and force whites to pay as privlige

leftists cant oppose it without being seen as racist.

we can trick them by making it "free for non-whites" and force whites to pay as privlige

leftists cant oppose it without being seen as racist.

nah i know that lily owesly shes a cunt

I dunno - the threshold can be adjusted based on how advanced the baby is at a certain stage in time. I (for now) argue for 21 as that's when the baby becomes viable (fully developed lungs or something) - but I'm open if the science proves otherwise.

But the basic principle is that their must be a threshold beyond which you cannot abort expect in life or death situations

>ywn experience this

feels bad

Britain has got to be the worst western country to live in as someone who is slightly right winged/nationalist or traditionalist. I mean what do we have to look forward to? We won't ever stop immigration thanks to globalist politicians, thanks to a MASSIVE liberal population, Marxist schools and Empire guilt. Even if we did our own are no longer the tall, handsome gentleman in the suit who tips his top hat and puffs his pipe as he passes you in the street, they are drunken, ugly chavs who are happy with a job at tesco - no aspirations.

We've lost it all here. I just can't see a future here. Help me understand how you stay so optimistic. I just can't do it anymore.

What sort of expression is that? Is she smiling, grimacing? What the fuck is it?

Never say never.

I'd say Germany is much worse in that regard, but honestly we're not too far off.

cough

>Marxist schools

not anymore
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/06/theresa-may-to-end-ban-on-new-grammar-schools/

>MASSIVE liberal population
then why did brexit win?

Germany, Belgium, Sweden, France, Canada all more cucked than us.

Don't really care.
There are worse things in the world than killing something so easily replaced.

Whenever I think we're doing badly I think about Sweden Germany and France, they are the central european cuck trifecta right now

>That pic
It's like someone told Emma Watson to square up

50% of people voted against it, seems pretty big to me.

Only in terms of immigration, other things we edge out on. I'd say all-in-all we are far worse.

I believe I'm right in saying that the UK has the latest abortion limit in the world (along with some other places) at 24 weeks. I mean shit, most of the world sits at 12 weeks.

I don't care hugely but I could understand it being lowered a few weeks for the simple fact that 24 weeks is enough time for viable pregnancies.

No chance, our population is getting pissed off with that's happening, voting to leave shows that. 'Far right' opinions will continue to spread.

fuck off YKTD

off yourself m8. kys now. no one would miss you

pathetic little depressed loser.

not only do we have dudeweed, we have dudeweed with a massive approval rating

Well at least there are few calls for abortion on demand, unlike in the US.
Also (weirdly) the millennial generation is much more pro-life than their parents.
Abortion is definitely a debate we can win, tbqh

Will there be though?

People have been conditioned to it now. Its why I've always stated there will never be a race war or any kind of resistance in Europe no matter how bad things get. We've been conditioned to accept it now and doing anything about it is horribly racist and nothing is worse than that in todays world.

Its no longer an external issue (although it never has in America's case) but your countries issue. If an arab kills people in Germany its a German issue not a Muslim one.

I don't think anything is powerful enough to correct this conditioning now unfortunately.

48% of people voted against it, seems pretty big to me

ftfy

fucking cuck

Who here would support a British, Canadian, Australian and New Zealand unity?

>hockey slag
>pure

M8 cmon

That's true actually. At least our leaders are hated by everyone all the time.

People have no love for the EU in Britain, only a small minority want a federal europe. Most would have voted remain out of pragmatism

ceta going down in flames has raised my hopes significantly

>flopped out on the sofa in the dark with the fan on, drifting in and out listening to Woesy's July review

maximum comfy desu

Too disparate for a full-on political union
Maybe a confederation?

>Brexit is Brexit
>cutting back on foreign aid
>building walls to keep migrants out
>would use nukes
>bringing back grammar schools

why is Theresa May so perfect?

>tfw I met so many Germans backpacking that felt cucked by their government that I feel better about the UK

They all said the same thing: they couldn't read a newspaper with there being at least one mention of the Holocaust and every other news outlet was pretty much the same. Muh guilt.

Sorry who is that in the pic? Her name rings a bell... but after the referendum my mind is drawing a blank.

ooooo, going to have to disagree with you there
>toying with an elected house of lords
>refused to confirm that she will end freedom of movement
>called the pre-Cameron Tory party 'The Nasty Party'
>supported Remain
She seems alright so far, but lets not jump the gun with the Iron Lady 2.0 malarkey

>conditioning

I don't think people are conditioned so much as 'trained what to say'. They don't necessarily agree with it, they just don't think it's worth the trouble to fight against it.

When times get hard, opinions tend to drastically change on mass. We have some bad times in front of us and people will stop playing nice when they realise they've been fucked over.

>Empire
We've got one of our own thanks guv.

We'd need a common immigration, monetary and trade policy which would cause issue though

I'll believe her 'Brexit is Brexit' stuff when that cocksucking A50 is served, delivered, and a day buried. Not a second before.

ARE WOMEN just beat the Aussies in Olympic hockey lads

>Spying on literally everything you do online
>Would probably support banning this board under hate speech

>living life as normal
>every so often, I remember Jo Cox's constituency voted leave
>me fackin mug when

>AUSTRALIA ON SUICIDE WATCH
>NON-BRITISH SLAGS EVERYWHERE MAD
>BRITAIN REIGNS VICTORIOUS ONCE AGAIN

The House of Lords are constitutionally lackies of the government. Before 1909 they were landowner shills. Since 1997 they're mostly second rate politicians.

We need an unelected chamber where those who hold key positions in society are held and nothing more. Representation for CoE, the nation's top universities, Managing Directors of key British industry and financial sector (no non-doms/offshores), some union representation and representatives of the historic counties/Wales/Scotland.

No elections, with peerage held as long as the individual fills the role that mandate that they sit in the Lords. There would be a fairly balanced left/right split, no particular ideology would be dominant while also maintaining regional representation. Most importantly, it prevents the Commons from filling the Lords with second rate politicians.

Jo 'likes big black' Cox
RIP

Cunt here, full support

And????????

is she really bringing back grammar schools? based.
I could never for the life of me figure out why supposed 'lefties' were so opposed to the idea. there is literally no better option for an intelligent child from a poor family. they should be all over that shit.

Yeah it's truly depressing. Brexit gave me a tiny bit of hope but I still think we are pretty much fucked. That's one of the reasons why I probably won't end up having kids.

>i want degenerates and Muslim extremists to have privacy

fuck off.

Jesus, hockey slag always were the ugliest heffers in my grammar school.

>tfw intelligenct child from poor family but had to settle for shit school

a-at least the next generation has a chance

my favourite meme of the year 2bh

intelligent*

kek I deserve that typo

She forgot her hat.

Read De Tocqueville. Our centuries of freedom and stability have been due in large part to a mix of elected and unelected elements in government.

But will a hard time ever come in the West? We have plenty of food, water, energy, entertainment for ourselves that we won't ever have a need to revolt. Yeah we might become a minority but we are still eating, feeding our family, putting a roof over their heads so it doesn't affect me - kind of mentality will rule for a long time.

Hard times has lead to ever revolution or large social change and I just can't see one big enough to change Britain or the West.

Lefties dont want ppl to suceed tho they jus want js all miserable

>a mix of elected and unelected
like the EU?

Indeed, your thoughts match mine entirely. I'd keep the current hereditary peers as well

Becoming a minority means a hard time no matter what. The coloured masses won't be able to run an effective government and we will face real discrimination, not the petty bullshit people complain about today, I'm talking pogroms

My issue with the EU was never to do with democracy, it was to do with sovereignty. Even if the EU was fully democratic I'd still want to leave it.

Also the powers of the HoL pales in comparison to that of the Commission

THEY KILLED HER FOR NOTHING

Also probably one of the reasons whites in South Africa haven't revolted is because of the inevitable backlash from the west.. but when the west falls, who is going to complain that we take matters into our hands?

>I want a nanny state that knows everything about me and restricts my freedoms

Fuck off degenerate, you'd trade freedom for "safety". Do you actually trust the government you fool?

nothing brings me more joy than knowing this women is dead

even better is knowing her stupid little brat leftist children no longer have a mummy

>mfw

The economy is going to burn sometime

Make Britain Great Again

youtu.be/lTjPCFwrEMU

How does the house of lords even work? Never quite understood what their powers are.

I just got back from visiting my best friend in londonistan, and man. We'd never really spoken that much about politics but he was dropping mad red pills with me all weekend. it was so heartening that not only do I finally have someone to talk candidly with about Sup Forums type shit, he was under my nose the whole time.
turned out we'd both started thinking this shit around the same time (charlie hebdo) and were basically hiding our power level from each other for months.
actually made me happy for the first time since brexit.

I'm conflicted. On one hand, women should have as much suffering as possible. On the other, I don't really have any moral or ethical problem with it and I don't want overpopulation.

>i love muslims i love muslims i love muslims i love muslim i love muslims i love muslims

all i can hear

>for nothing

I would argue that it was an improvement.
And a positive precedent to set for the people and their elected officials.

Do what we want, or we'll fucking shank you in broad daylight, even with the cameras rolling.
And those who know what you are will cheer internally. Just like I did.

there's a very real possibility the whole west is about to have another 2008 style economic collapse, basically no lessons were learned from it, so many parts are just barely surviving in bubbles, italian banks are in big trouble, basically the whole eurozone is. when cuts have to be made because of the absurd amount of gibs being doled out to dangerous immigrants, I think you'll probably start to see real unrest.