Is she, dare I say, /our thicc goddess/?

Is she, dare I say, /our thicc goddess/?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/10935508/Yellow-fever-fetish-Why-do-so-many-white-men-want-to-date-a-Chinese-woman.html
youtube.com/watch?v=c6tEKLT5G2M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but what did she said faggot

>what could this possibly mean?
What did she mean by this?

>chang
third gen gook sjws are stage 4 cancer tier.

always

what was her critique you faggot?

I'm not going to give these clickbait sites hits

theres that word again. "bizarre" is used a lot when someone supposedly from their side ( a woman in this case) lets out a diverging opinion from the official narrative.

daaamn bitch is looking old as fuck

She looks good, though

She looks great for 40, those Jewish genes at work.

she said this
>“Before ‘Wonder Woman’…’Wonder Woman?'” she asks, seemingly forgetting what the female-fronted superhero movie is called. “Before ‘Wonder Woman’, there have been many movies with female leads, so I get a little confused. We have made strides, of course.”

ultra bizarre and plain mentally ill opinion, right lads?

looks like she hadnt had a nap in years.

You are a virgin, at least 25.

powerful

So yet another one of those shitty clickbait articles "You won't BELIEVE what so and so said"
>b-b-but women can be heroes NOW
>""""now""""
So fucking wrong. I know the SJW snowflake generation doesn't know this but Signourney Weaver in Aliens comes immediately to mind. And if we're talking capeshit, Silverstone herself played (a pretty terrible) Batgirl herself.

I should have a nostalgia fap to the Crush

?

>mad
lmfao you unironically have a waifu, you fucking loser?

the whole movie was terrible wtf u talking bout
>BOILING ACID!!!

>That nipsuit

Yup, for example, here's a "bizarre" opinion:
Hitler was a moronic piece of shit and gender equality and same sex marriage are great.

I just said that it was terrible you fucking faggot

kill yourself, please

t. ladygook.

Wow, cant believe people can go and just say things like that and not expect consequences. For me, this is career-ending worthy. And to think, in the current year of all years

>alicia silverstone
wasn't that the chick from the worst superhero movie of all time (or at least the 90's)?

Dafuq this thread is very hostile, even for Sup Forums.

is the honeymoon on wonder woman done yet

>no link to article

fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you

god damn LAZY ASS phoneposter PIECE OF SHIT FUCK YOU

She's saying that the film is forgettable plebtrash and the character essentially a superpowered bimbo; not some milestone for feminist cinema.

>worst superhero movie

nah that's wonder woman

That isn't even the right movie.

>can't even read the thread

no you said the batgirl character was played horribly by Silverstone. thus implying there were other parts of the movie that were good. faggot

Her answer was a bit meandering but not unintelligible.

Wonder Woman isn't that revolutionary. In order to save the day, she needed the inspiration of a man to overcome her foe. Doesn't seem too different than Fifth Element or any other female actioner I can think of.

he isnt implying that. basic logic comes built in on humans, are you mentally defective?

I was wrong. You're at least a 30 year old virgin.

THE FINAL NAIL IN SILVERSTONES COFFIN HAS BEEN STRUCK

HOW WILL SHE EVER RECOVER?

loool tell me what other waifus you have besides the old hag?

tank girl
catwoman
not the best examples but still comic female heroes before wonder woman

sure stick up for your boyf

3/10. Tired meme retort.

Red Sonja came out in the 80's

starcrash come out in 1978

Elektra
or hell the most recent X-Men movies. They revolve around Mystique now
Female directed capeshit they have a case with but it's still not the first.
And that's just capeshit.

and Barbarella come out in 1968

t. white beta with asian fever that got rejected by a korean girl with dyed hair

>Man this'll really TRIGGER those stupid nazis from the pol
Get the fuck out stupid phoneposter

pic related

It's the first one that isn't complete shit, actually liked by critics, and did well with audiences. No other female led capefilm did this before. That's what she's missing. She's probably buttblasted because everyone trashed her as Batgirl to the point that it ruined her career.

lel no I think Asian girls are for the most part unattractive. I'm a white passing Hispanic dating a white girl. Not everyone who calls out bitter betas is projecting my dude

>it's the first one that isn't complete shit

Point?

Triggered you

really activates your almonds
telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/10935508/Yellow-fever-fetish-Why-do-so-many-white-men-want-to-date-a-Chinese-woman.html

The point is that's why it's being celebrated and put on a ;pedestal the way it has been.

lol

No, it's being celebrated because it's the first one that's popular and has made a lot of money, but they're acting like it's the first time a strong woman has led a film.

What she said isn't 'bizarre' is just buffoonish and boneheaded

The notability of Wonder Women is that it's a success in a *genre* where woman as leads are woefully underrepresented, and the only prior examples are infamous turds/failures.

Like no fucking shit women have had lead roles in movies and tv shows before.

This.

What combination of drugs was she on?

Wonder Who?

>woefully
lol

>The notability of Wonder Women is that it's a success in a *genre* where woman as leads are woefully underrepresented, and the only prior examples are infamous turds/failures.
other than wonder woman and catwoman can you name one major female super hero that every one knows, i am talking every one not just comic fans im taking normal people too

Yes and it's popular and made money because it wasn't shit. For fucks sake follow the conversation. I already wrote what you wrote
>isn't complete shit, actually liked by critics, and did well with audiences.

>Black Widow
>Scarlet Witch

:^)

You're still wrong though. You listed several reasons for the love this movie is getting, but there is only one; because it's popular.

So shes assblasted Batgirl destroyed her career?

But it's "popular" because of those things you cretin.

many of the x mans

there's only one thicc goddess

Supergirl
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Xena Warrior Princess

the new jedi lady, whatsherface, and the other star wars chicks who led the new star wars movies

Did this vegan demigoddess fuck wonderwomyn's shit up or what?

SO POST WHAT SHE SAID ALREADY WHAT ARE YOU ALL ARGUING ABOUT

Do you suffer from brain damage? I can't even imagine how your daily life must be with your mental capablities.

She looks like one of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet. We don't deserve her.

No it isn't.

The movie is imperialist trash that glorifies WWI which was one of the most horrific blunders in human history. It's neoliberal feminism to a T - "we don't need to stop oppression in its myriad forms - we just need more female oppressors!"

>has to use a pic of his "waifu" from 15 years ago because she's a fat fuck

and she still looks chunky in this picture

my mum is the least interested in comics books but she knows wonder woman, she says who? when i mention scarlet witch or black widow

3/10. Tired meme retort.

Ripely
Sara Conner
Clarise starling
Buffy
La femme Nikita
That chick cowboy movie with Madelyn Stowe
Lara croft
Underworld lady
Geena Davis in that spy movie
Scully
The original fucking Wonder Woman show
Jean grey and storm
Alice from resident evil movies
Fucking Godzilla from the American version was a chick

I read the plot and said I'm not watching it in theaters.

They are really going to make it about ebil germins with chemical wmd super mustard gas when both fucking sides used chemical weapons, and the germans were just backing up their AH allies.

The depiction of the Germans in the movie is beyond egregious.

That doesn't imply shit. Stop making shit up to fuel your bullshit arguement.

Must be popular because it's bad then.

The transformers movies are also popular.

It's your typical "Americans and Brits are the good guys, Germans are pure evil" World War film.

>Ripely
Nice slip.

She also used to chew her child's food and feed them like a baby bird.

Hot.
youtube.com/watch?v=c6tEKLT5G2M

You've done weirder shit, just not told anyone about it.

Not even the same movie, what the fuck are you talking about?

Just like real life

Dont forget Catwoman

Nah

Kill Bill.

I was in the middle of puberty with a huge crush on both Silverstone and Batgirl6... but that movie and costume and character were fucking awful. Blech.

>telegraph
>.uk
i love postmodern social manipulation meta literature as well user

u got more?

Asian gf every time