Super Hero Vs. Super Hero

Who would win? Spiderman or Daredevil?

Spider-Man is actually superhuman with enhanced strength, speed, reflexes, agility, endurance, etc. And he's got his Spider-Sense

Daredevil just has enhanced senses and his radar sense. Everything else is just training

Depends on which Spider-Man. Does he have Spiderlings? Is he wearing the Iron Spider outfit? Does he have a symbiote? What kind of webbing is he using? Where are they fighting? Does he have the Spider-Buggy? Is it 616 Spider-Man? What point in continuity is Spider-Man from? Does he know he's going to fight Daredevil?

Spidey would absolutely flatten Daredevil.

Spider-Man. Calling him street level these days is fucking absurd. May as well say Superman is as well since he hangs out in Metropolis, that's how Super human Spider-Man is

Daredevil.
Because I like him more.

As much as I love Daredevil, Spider-Man would win statistically. The times they have fought (though generally more "misunderstandings" than full out slugfests), Daredevil only came through it due to determination to end the fight.

However, Spider-Man may have raw physical strength far in excess of a base human (closer to a base Asgardian, if I remember correctly), but he doesn't have insane durability. He can get utterly wrecked by someone under his strength level if he screws up and doesn't end the fight quickly.

So, basically, it's not as though Daredevil doesn't have a fighting chance, but I'd not expect him to win in an all out fight.

How can you have super strength but not super durability to match it? Reminds me of a Superman story where people got just one aspect of Superman's powers and the guy with Super strength punched a brick wall only to have his hand break into a million pieces

Yep this.

Spider-Man would fucking vaporize him.

Is Spidey angry?
This is important..

That's because Spider-man is more durable than a regular human. He has to role with normal human punches or they would shatter their fist and/or wrist. He is also more resistant to bullets and knives than a normal human.

I think he meant endurance/stamina, as in spiderman couldn't keep the fight going on as long as daredevil

I doubt that.

who drew this and why did they give Spider-Mans costume the cancerous Edge of Time style webs

>trying this hard to appear knowledgeable

Spidey easily, how is this even a question?

You must be seriously retarded to actually believe this. Spider-man is vastly superior to Daredevil in every physical stat.

it depends on which version of Daredevil it is, and how much ninja magic he's using. Vanilla Daredevil should lose.

In a serious battle in which Peter shuts up and concentrates DD doesn't even have a chance at landing a punch.

Doom

Punhiser already beated Spider-Man many times, and Daredevil too.

If Spider-man shot loads of webs everywhere and started shaking then, would that fuck up daredevils radar sense?

This is Mark Brooks art?

Spider sense is basically just a better version of Daredevil's only real power. Sure Matt's done a lot more combat training than Peter, but that hardly matters when Spider-Man is literally a mutant spider ninja with limited precognition.

Setting aside character reasons the fight might go Daredevil's way, if we're just comparing actual combat ability there's absolutely no contest.

Spider-Man has better physical stats and he's smarter but Daredevil is better trained

>Spider-Man may have raw physical strength far in excess of a base human (closer to a base Asgardian, if I remember correctly), but he doesn't have insane durability.

I mean, he's no Thing, but he's not baseline human in that regard either.

Daredevil was trained to hit people with a stick by a man named stick.

Spider-Man was trained in Spider-Fu by Shang-Chi