Questionable COntent Thread #F4T678-455ZR

In which Jeph shows us he's into Black Fat Chicks to prove he's with them in solidarity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4HGUfQGEVD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Black friend pisses me off in appearance alone.

Why is she such a fucking special snowflake?

These comics would be much better if black friend was replaced with Clinton.

>some reference to her exercise habits in every appearance
>fattest character in the entire comic

lmao. funniest joke Fuckly has told yet

Clinton's a rapist, silly.

I was looking through this comic when the new Ghostbusters trailer came on TV and it made me think up part of a new song. I think Jeph would write something like this and try to get good boy points.

When there's straight white men,
in your neighborhood

Who ya gonna call?
CIS BUSTERS!

When a game has tits,
and they look too good

Who ya gonna call?
CIS BUSTERS!

I ain't 'fraid of no tweets!

/autism

That's not fat, that's stocky.

Like German women, or Polynesian women. They're generally thicker, even at the resting point of chub.

But yeah, character design is still shit. You can always tell when he's out of ideas, because rather than exploring existing characters he just introduces a bunch of new ones and culls them until he finds the one who can get the most cheap drama for ten easy strips until he gets bored and out of ideas again.

Considering Jeph arbitrarily put the last black girl in this comic her name was Gabby, btw on an express train out of town, I'm willing to give Renee a pass.

We should try to have at least one. Demographics and all that.

Yep, Jeph still sucks especially bad at drawing the lower half of human legs.

You gotta start somewhere right?

> there are no other bars in Northampton needing bartenders

is it that, or are they all too smart to hire a fucking autist who lugs around a harpoon

perhaps she could weave placemats with the rest of the tards

Thanks for reminding me that Claire was an ugly female before Jeph outed her.

>black hipster with side cut, earplugs and nose piercing
>has space jam ring tone

Is her mocha brown friend with all the cancer moles a muslim, just to gain more points on the hipster scale?

an AUTISTIC muslim

> get webcomic writer's block
> I KNOW I'LL ADD SOME NEW CHARACTERS AND SEND AWAY THE OLDER ONES THEY BORE ME

I would consider contributing to a Patreon if I could throw in a rider that said "in the event you can't stop doing this I get my money back with interest."

Seriously there needs to be a disincentive that hurts HARD since he's already desensitized to physical damage to his hands.

To be fair, it's not a sidecut, it's just a Kardashian-tier hairstyle

Still as ugly, though

>stocky
She's fat, there's no need to pretend otherwise.

Maybe if she was a better friend, she would have helped with getting a phone and new apartment first, if she doesn't want Brun to use hers. She's coming off as incredibly hypocritical.

Anyone taking bets on how long until she tries to rape Brun?

It takes one to know one after all.

>leave an autist to look for jobs on her own
>get mad when autismo fucks it up

>defeated by gentrification

>has trouble finding a job because she can only do one thing
>cant interact well with other people
>cant get own phone
>has friend thats super worried people will take advantage of her
>friend basically has to look after her and do things for her

So she really is autistic huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=4HGUfQGEVD0

Hacques is going to do a storyline about abusive friendships, and the negress will be the enemy. Clinton will help remedy the situation but he'll never have the opportunity to worship Brun's dusky feet nor rub his cock against those mentat eyebrows.

>Immediately getting calls from job applications when you're just a bartender.

How realistic.

That's the body of a woman that goes to the gym every day, huh Hacques?

I'll give him this though, if he turns it around by having this incredibly special snowflake actually be a lousy person, that's daring as fuck, but we know the very worst that will ever happen is the character will slowly, over the course of like two weeks, admit that maybe she has a problem with being bossy, and her friends will tell her they stil love her unconditionally. A year or so later he will so the very same plot arc and with slightly more emotion she will admit she has problems with being bossy but her friends will tell her they love her unconditionally.

>Brun's dusky feet
Good band name.

Stop, tho

>That's the body of a woman that goes to the gym every day, huh Hacques?

My aunt's a PE teacher and all the girls in my class confirmed that she is actively taking part in classes rather than stand on the sidelines and holler commands. Means she gets between four to six hours of physical activity every day.

She's got a bod like that character.

Plus we know for a fact that Jeff just wants to draw comics about a retarded redneck harvesting semen and eggs from various types of sea life.

>Brun's dusky feet
These feet?

You're turned by this?

Are you some kind of blind retard?

>She's got a bod like that character.
Someone might be lying to you, or the 'physical activity' isn't that strenuous. Or I suppose she could just eat shit nonstop in an attempt to outstrip her TDEE in calories consumed.

>Or I suppose she could just eat shit nonstop in an attempt to outstrip her TDEE in calories consumed.

Nah, our grandma had the same body type, and she was taking care of a garden that fed a family of six for all of her life.

There is no way Hacky will make the black woman wrong. He's pretty much pro-BLM according to some of his tweets.

pleb detected

>she was taking care of a garden that fed a family of six for all of her life.
Can't have been very good cardio if she was still fat.

>black Faye puts the cart before the horse
She deserves this.

>mentat eyebrows
Fuck, you just reminded me I gave my copy of Dune to my teen brother last time I visited home.

I'm going to the bookstore after work.

I like this one,it serves her fucking right. Shes a horrible perspn who micromanages a borderline retard like shes payed to. Clearly a controll psycho. i hope her and bubbles' and Faye's stupid whorebot boss kill eacother.

People this obsessed with hating sjws make me cringe more then most sjws. Fuck tgats autism right there. The fact you wrote a song about it.

I have a question; in the QC universe does "exercise" mean "sucking lard out of a garden hose?"

>Cuckh Hacques
>Making the Negro Ubermenchs the enemy

Well, I think you're equally retarded if that makes you feel any better.

At least i possess the cognitive capacity to explain my reasoning.

hey i know your house burned down with your phone and all your shit a couple days ago and i went ahead and got you a bunch of job wanted ads but ummmmmmm holy shit do you not have your own place and phone yet????

good job jefphffs

>not knowing the side cut was a pretty popular style for black women in the 80s named the Salt-n-Pepa after the band before being co-opted by lesbians and second-wave punks in the 90s

Calories in, calories out. Back in college I knew a chick who taught spin classes who had a body like the fattie in the comic, she was just a heavy drinker. The moment she stopped going out and downing a extra few thousand calories in booze a week she slimmed down quickly.

>This character is doing /thinking something stupid it must mean bad writing
No, shes just a selfish fucking psychopath whos only agenda is having her "friend" in her debt. This is actually some decent writing, stop nit picking when there is no nit to pick, you desperate simian.

I dunno, the chances of Jeph intentionally writing a black woman as a bad person seems low.

The address thing is weird, but Brun obviously didn't tell the chick that she was giving out her phone number as a primary contact number.

>I don't think you're supposed to-

Hrm, Brun is living at your house. Your home address is her address right now.

Last time I went to the gym there were plenty of women with bodies like that. Genes and diet are a motherfucker that exercise alone can't negate.

>Genes
No
>Diet
Yes

If that Nigress truly exercises thrice a week or something, and still looks like a tub of lard, then shes not doing any actual work at the gym while having shit eating habits.

Yeah, that struck me as odd, like you know her well enough to let her stay on your couch, you should have seen that coming. Honestly it serves renee fucking right no mater how you slice it.

She's just thick mate, wide hips and all, you're not supposed to burn off THAT much fat.

You exercise to be healthy which isn't the same as exercising to be muscular or anorexic.

If she was exercising to be healthy she wouldn't be that ''''''''''thick'''''''''''. And the reason you're not 'supposed' to burn off that much fat is because you shouldn't be eating that much in the first place.

>Shit eating habits
>Habits
>Choice
It must be nice to be such a fucking yuppie that you categorize eating as a "habit". You know how much decent fresh food costs? No because you dont have to pay attention to the fucking recipt.

Whats this shit tier meme of using too many apostrophies while quoting? Your only conveying your lack of origional, let alone funny humor.

>If she was exercising to be healthy she wouldn't be that ''''''''''thick'''''''''''.
Sure she would. Lots of women are just going to have that amount of fat no matter what, it's part of their physiology as females.

Now if the proportion of her fat was different I'd agree but it's pretty much in all the right places in her case, she doesn't even have a double chin.

Per pound banana cost less than potato chips. Most vegetables and fruits will cost less than an equivalent amount of prepared food and the cost disparity increases once you start looking at frozen, canned, and bulk purchases.

>Sure she would
She really wouldn't. You can say she's naturally thick all you want, but have another look
She's just fat, lack of double chin included. One of her thighs is nearly as wide as her shoulders, she's a buttergoblin and you're deluded.

>''''''''''
be a retard on some other board

if you really want to improve your autismo friend's life, thread those caterpillars above her eyes and take a carrot peeler to her moles

Guess you should call nasa tell them your gran was packing on the pounds from air. Calories in calories out.

Yeah genetics are making obesity rates skyrocket. You absolute moron.

Yeah go try saying that shot on /fit/ you moron. A bag of potatoes is not expensive. Just stop eating when you're not hungry you fat piece of shit.

There's only so much that exercise can do for you if you have fatmo genes.

I cant genetically get past 150lbs, and /fit/ is like Sup Forums but wieghtist instead of racist, their opinion doesnt mean shit.

That's simply not true. Even having both copies of the "fat gene" adds 5 pounds tops. You're deluded. I guess it's easier to tell yourself you can't do anything about all those pies entering your maw though. Also fat cunts are the only thing you can date anyway so win win.

>fatmo genes
You need to pour your genes down the sink, then. Or not eat so much of them.

>I cant genetically get past 150lbs
Medical condition or stupidity, which one?

I said genes AND diet. There have always been fat people, dumbass. I have a cousin that works out all the time and he's basically stuck in bearmode even though he works out and changed his diet. His matabolism simply isn't high enough to burn off the fat that he has on his frame.

Not everyone can be pic related without some sort of chemical enhancement.

Genes, my whole family is skinny, its just how we turn out. Trust me, as a Manitoban I wish i could get fatter, I've tried. it would be great nine months of the year in Winnipeg.

When I graduated from high school, I weighed a solid 175 lbs and I was a toothpick . I stayed at 175lbs with a semi-fit build until I hit 30. I had a buddy that was 120lbs soak and wet and actually had dangerously low body fat yet he ate all the same junk food that everyone else ate.

So, please enlighten us, what the fuck is up with Samoans if fat isnt genetic? Because theyre historically huge fucks.

The predisposition is there of course, but you don't 'just get fat'. You have to eat a lot for that to happen. They're huge partly because of height and they eat and exercise a fuckton, it's not rocket surgery.

Huge being the key-word, not fucks. Im not calling Samoans a bunch of fucks. Im calling them literally huge.

Then explain why i cant get fatter.

WHAT RACE IS EYEBROWS? SHE HAS NO FACIAL FEATURES TO HINT AT HER BEING ANYTHING

You can "get fat" by not eating enough because your body goes into starvation mode and stores fat to weather an apparent shortage of food. That's why you should eat three square meals a day and some snacks regularly.

Did they say what started the fire?

Read the fucking comic
Spoiler fayes dad kills himself

You're not trying hard enough.
>starvation mode
Is a meme, I mean just look at all those starving third worlders. That're rail thin because that's what happens when you don't have enough to eat.

Given enough food, they'll gain fat quickly because their metabolism has cratered on account of being in starvation mode so they don't die.

Yeah, but they won't get fat unless they gorge themselves for quite a while. If you're in starvation and you go back to a normal diet you'll get back to a normal weight.

So even though my WHOLE FAMILY is lazy not one of us is fat. Because none of us can gain weight so we must all be lazy. By /fit/ logic thats damn near impossible.

There is a difference between completely losing almost all nutrition and simply having a lessened food intake. Starving yourself is a poor way to lose weight. Changing your diet works but you don't neccessarilly need to eat less food because all of the fattest people that I know only eat one or two meals a day, myself included.

Like yesterday for instance, I ate a single all beef hamburger patty on two slices of white bread with a slice of cheddar on it (seasoned with black pepper and Tabasco sauce before cooking), a single slice of thin crust pizza and a can of delmonte pear halves. The day before, I had a single thin sliced cut of bottom round that I reheated from a set of three that I cooked a few days ago. I drank a large Dixie cup of turkey hill lemonade and a bottle of ice cold spring water. Today, it's 12:22 where I'm at and I haven't eaten anything yet, but I'm fixing a hamburger patty for lunch.

This is the single most yuppie thing i have ever read in my life. You own a mug from star bucks, don't you?

So it's a yuppy thing for me to try and accurately describe what I ate and most of it is beef with not a single vegetable in sight?

Ok then.

So, did the lesbian ro-boning happen or not?

No, it will never happen. Never ever!

No the detail in which you used to describe it all like you have a notebook for it or something made you sound like a yuppie. Also the brand name dropping. Fuck brand names a fruit cup is a fruit cup nobody cares if its dole or del monte.

>Sup Forums
it's like just seeing a black character is enough to make people's autism rise. This is the first time I've even heard of this comic and all I'm hearing is "she's fat and black!"

Not that big of a deal.

It's Questionable Content general, 80% people who come to these threads do it just to shitpost because they're jealous of Jeph Jacques

I mentioned the brand names so that you'll be able to go look up the actual nutritional value on the products. I could have went into further detail and said that I used wonder bread or that my Tabasco sauce was Texas Pete brand. I mentioned delmonte pears because their cans are really sweet in comparison to something like signature kitchens. Same goes for the cup of turkey hill. I didn't describe what was on the pizza (sausage and pepperoni with some sort of pepper and other seasonings) or how it was cooked (crispy) or the brand (digiorno) I also didn't mention the brand of my spring water (deer park) because I didn't feel that sort of information was very relivant. The point is that I'm not sitting around all day shoveling mountains if food into my mouth.

Are you guys really having a detailed /fit/ discussion based off of Jeph's shitty art?

This fucking place, man.

Welcome to Sup Forums. every subject but comics and cartoons

Point in case

checked

so when is the tranny gonna fuck Martin again?

Thats the opposite of shovelibg food into your mouth. With the obsessive detail you memorise combined with the diminutive amount you actually consume that sounds like a fucking eating disorder.

We assume all the time, they're still a couple, probably forever because marten is no longer the Mary Sue of the comic and has almost been abandoned to Steve status.

That is the ugliest korra ever.

Your mom is the ugliest Korra ever.
On a more serious note this user has finally solved the arguement weve been having since Brun was introduced.
Shes a fucking eskimo.