Star vs The Forces of Evil Season 2 premiere available

First episodes of second season (My New Wand / Ludo In The Wild) is now online: watchdisneyxd.go.com/star-vs-the-forces-of-evil/video/vdka0_1b1pr6xu/02/01-my-new-wand-ludo-in-the-wild

1080p WEBRip:
mega.nz/#F!EBJCUKbR!-hclmTMsZB-uWE16IUPPWg
drive.google.com/file/d/0B00lA3QPEFuoYnl4akdZNS1ob2s/view?usp=sharing

MEGA is uploading. Check the link in a few minutes

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_AdamM/status/752366872327106560
mega.nz/#!5VAxyDLI!pKgdZ60uPicU7F-QMt2JPYYzFN1wbmBp2BSVBW6yGGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=81ykHv_wj8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

woah, that bg art is pretty

I guess it'll be nice to watch it now and then live later today

ALREADY!? So I don't have to wake up in 6 hours to watch it?

IT'S HAPPENING !!!

THANK

GOD

Holy fuckballs

op you are truly a god amongst men

>shit connection
Well i can catch it later this week

I mean it's almost done for me, I would stream it for you if I knew how to.

Yesssss I'm so ready for canon starco!

I love you OP

Did you guys want me to stream it now or wait for the live premier.

I'm already watching it buddy, but it'd be nice to watch something with Sup Forums for once.

Well, this is a nice bedtime treat.

Dip Down

NO, not more starco shipping fuel.

Can't wait for that season 2 party!

twitter.com/_AdamM/status/752366872327106560

C'mon, it's endgame and you know it.

Oh shit, now i don't have to feel bad about being awake at 1 in the morning.

Yeah, stream now?

And with that...Ludo is a threat once again.

sweet downloading it now

I wonder why this leaked like this

No kiddin'. An episode that actually made me feel for Ludo too. Little shit's more resourceful than he seems.

Did... Did Toffee plan everything for Ludo? Did he know that this was the only way to win.... and is Toffee dead.

What was the puppies name? I forgot.

Sajak, I think.

That would be a really interesting twist.

God bless you OP.
This episode was fun.

Go to bed Kuro

Sorry, my internet's giving me trouble right now so it might have to wait until the live premier.

Both episodes seemed oddly...subdued somehow. Maybe because they were very contained.

Well they told the aftermath for two of the three characters. Star will learn magic without her wand. (Which would have destroyed Ludo with a wand) And Ludo is learning how to build a army and not just being given one. Now we just need to find out what is going on with Toffee.

Saw both segments.

Just fucking wow.

The way Ludo in the Wild ends blew my mind. My New Wand was cute and fun as usual. The animation looks fantastic too. I'm so hyped guys I think the wait was so worth it.

That ludo episode was pretty good.

Alright this pretty much confirms Starco is probably going to happen. Though I liked it better when they are friends just helping each other out at times

Really liking this development so far.

Anyone notice the animation kinda got better too?

>Alright this pretty much confirms Starco is probably going to happen.

Nah, "thoughts" could mean all sorts of things, including, "He's my best friend and I'm glad I know him."

Gonna wait for the live premir need to backlog anyways. Missed a few episodes.
I have PokemonGO! To keep me entertained.

Yes because if I wrote that a boy was a good friend I wouldn't want him to read it.
Wait pic, i need to see this

Could be a combination of good things, bad things and of course.."I think he's kinda hot"

Ok is Toffee's arm really the new Ludo wand... wow

Here's one with subtitles
mega.nz/#!5VAxyDLI!pKgdZ60uPicU7F-QMt2JPYYzFN1wbmBp2BSVBW6yGGQ

The use of quiet in this episode was stellar, especially for a show that can be a little obnoxious with the "XD so randum" time to time.

I like how Ludo's bizarre adventure highlighted his tenacity in the face of adversity. Is this a step to him becoming a serious player in his own right, or is Toffee starting to pull Xanatos gambits?

>slow thread
>only us few anons have seen the episode in this thread
>mfw the rest are asleep right now

You gotta admit some of them are probably dedicated to not miss the premiere and actually went to bed early.

holy crap that is Toffee's arms wtf

I hope they don't make us wait to long to follow up on this plot line

The fools

Didn't even notice that when I was watched it
What the hell is Toffee's end goal with all this

Thats a good fucking question.

I'm proud of ludo. He's overcome a lot in those few months.

Night Anons always post the best stuff than day time shitter Anons.

vagina paste

True all the best stuff happens at night

>What the hell is Toffee's end goal with all this
Exactly, jesus what is this all building up to!?!
Ludo was great, I'm surprised by how good his bit was. Good sign for the season.

I actually figured this one out. He wants the monsters to win a fair fight. If he simply stole the wand and took over stars home, you have a repeat, just monsters and Munies switching places, eventually wand switching places. If the wand was destroyed it would be a fair fight but that didn't happen. If both the Munies and monsters get a part of the wand there will be a true winner... Or maybe even peace.

"JANNA, GO AWAY!!"

So how would you rate this episode guys?
I quite liked both bits and feel that it's a good sign for whats to come.

Was hoping for a new intro but 6 laser puppies out of 7

7/10 for the first part.
8/10 for the second.

9 Diaries outta 10.

>no sabrina
Arma won't be happy

So if Star can use magic without a wand does that mean literally anyone can?

I mean you probably need some amount of special training but could Marco or Janna or Buff Frog learn to do magic like Star did?

I don't think so, Star went all Merberty when she casted her spell.

I mean they did change the final shot of the opening

you can see different villains and we have new Ludo, riding his spider and wielding the other half of the wand

woo now I don't have to wake up at 7 am

although I was looking forward to watching the stream with Sup Forums

Both were really great, especially Ludo's part. Things are shaping up to look really damn good

so maybe only Mewmans can do it then

I mean Miss Heinous will be a lot more dangerous if she can cast spells at will like that even though she doesn't have a wand

>no Ferguson or Alfonzo
But why?

What if the resulting war is so bad that Toffee starts up a coalition composed of people and monsters who want the fighting to stop? Use public demand to confiscate the wands and be seen as a morally just leader. Legitimize possession rather then stealing it from Star under threat and be labeled a dangerous criminal.

Star wouldn't be willing to kill innocents, and I bet Toffee could easily take the wand from Ludo. Probably related to the fact that it's his damn arm.

because no one cares about them

I'm wonder who the Snake guy with the gem eye is

Um Toffee is dead. You can't take a wand if you are not living.

Well, so it is!

Time to cute the dead weight, user

no way Toffee is dead

he is too much of a mastermind to have not known that explosion was coming

he might want people to think he is dead, but he will return by the end of the season to work his master plan, mark my words

Everything we see of it.
>"were"?

Yes, if we make them cuter they'll become relevant!

Dude it blew up the castle, If fried his arm... You don't just walk off being a skeleton. He has ceased to be...

>Tom's pic in literal ship

My New Wand: 8/10
Ludo in The Wild: 9/10
Look at Jackie's face! SHE WANTS THE MARCO D(iaz)
And who's the big lizard guy under Pony Head with the gem in his eye? And the angry Star-wannabe looking girl behind Buff Frog?
Interesting.

Well he did regenerate his arm, so it's possible that he could regenerate his entire body if a piece of him still survived

THIS LIZARD IS NO MORE
IT HAS CEASED TO BE
IT HAS EXPIRED AND GONE TO MEET ITS MAKER
THIS IS A LATE LIZARD

Yeah a piece, come on I would be surprised if even a finger worth of him could have survived that.

HE'S ALIVE DAMNIT, HE WOULDN'T KILL HIMSELF FOR NO REASON

he planted that wand, it didn't naturally end up where Ludo did, and it seems strange that the crystal would have managed to turn itself into a wand by itself, Toffee planted it there, why he used his own arm to make I couldn't tell you although its probably no big deal to him since we saw him grow his left arm back no problem

but Toffee is alive and he made sure that Ludo go the wand, I mean who exactly do you think made the illusion of Star that led Ludo too the wand anyway?

We are talking rainbows and laser puppies.. and you think it's weird that a wand would make itself. I think you are reading too much into it. Also magic was calling for Ludo... it wanted to be found.

I mean making itself into a design that just happens to fit Ludo the person who found it?

its not like Star's wand, where it changes based on it wielder, that thing matched Ludo before he found it, it was made for him and left for him

>Day 90
>Day 1

The wand is half a star, stuck in a rock stuck in the former Toffee's hand. It's not really even a wand.

Its a wand

also how would it get stuck in a rock and then stuck in Toffee's hand if Toffee just died in the explosion?

there was nothing between the crystal and Toffee, if it ended up in his hand when it exploded how did it also end up in a rock that also ended up in Toffee's hand

This kinda shit just wouldn't happen naturally, that wand was made and placed there for Ludo

Hell yes! Thanks for sharing OP! This is what I've been waiting for!

>"I almost died"
>"that doesn't seem right"

Man that was golden, 10/10

This was a great fucking night.

Could this be how Toffee comes back? youtube.com/watch?v=81ykHv_wj8o

>Hope, Brittney, Alfonso, Ferguson (and someone else not very important) are gone from the opening shot.

I AM NOT A FAN OF THIS!

I'm liking this intro cast lineup

I feel like in season they were really reaching for background characters to fill this with.

Like who gives a fuck about Lars or that male cheerleader guy

I am, I'm just wondering who these new characters are now

Also once again Toffee is kept from the intro so that he can surprise us later

ludo in the wild is the best episode yet

>Every character looking to the left/right depending on which side they're standing
>Starfan is the only person staring right into the viewers eye
Starfan13 is an all-powerful, 4th wall breaking god confirmed