Who'd win?

Who'd win?

Ken Penders

How did Robotnik get into the phone? Or is it a little Robotnik?

I have only played some sonic games but is there any other piece of media worth reading/watching?

It's no use for the side that doesn't have Silver.

The Archie Comics. They're not great at first, but they get really good after #50 when they bring in Knuckles' backstory.

Sonic Was Right

>Jet with Sonic
>Eggman with Knuckles
>No Omega
For what purpose

Well let's see-
Sonic Team:
>Big
>Gamma
Knuckles Team:
>Omega
>Tikal and/or Chaos
Knuckles would if Eggman weren't in it. Or it would go like
>Knuckles has Sonic on the ground
>Eggman decides to cross everyone
>Sonic and Knuckles team up to take out Eggman

>Blaze and Silver on Sonic's team

Sonic wins all too easily. Should be

>Knuckles
>Gamma
>Silver
>Shadow
>Rouge
Vs
>Sonic
>Blaze
>Tails
>Amy
>Big the Cat

>Vector
>Shadow
>Robotnik

Knuckles team is way stronger

Chaotix are a bunch of clowns. The only balancing factor is they're being pitted against a little girl like Cream, and the fact Jet is just some bozo racing on a board.

If Sonic has Jet, then he also has Storm. Storm's a big bird.

>>No Omega

Omega comes in during the third act to clean up the fools.

Consider, for a moment, that he is up against Shadow. The guy who canonically cleaned his clock.

>Who'd win?
FUCK OFF WITH THIS STUPID GO DAMN FUCKING MEME YOU CUNT

EVERY GOD DAMN DAY WHEN I POST HERE IS SEE YOU, YOUR IDIOTIC POSTS, THE HALFWAY ABORTED COLONOSCOPY OF AN ATTEMPT AT HUMOR. EVERY SINGLE THREAD. EVERY SINGLE WEEK. EVERY SINGLE DAY. EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN FUCKING DAY WITH THIS GOD DAMN MEME GARBAGE.

IM GOING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING YOU NEED TO GO DO RIGHT NOW. YOU FUCKING LISTENING SHORTSTACK? BECAUSE IM ABOUT TO INTRODUCE YOU TO WHAT I'D LIKE TO CALL "PROTOCOL: FUCK YOUR ASS", OKAY LISTEN BITCHBOY AND LISTEN THE FUCK GOOD BECAUSE IM ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE, COCKGOBBLER. YOU GOTTA GO OUTSIDE FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE, WIPE THE CUM CRUST OFF OF YOUR SHORTS, SHAVE UP, BUCKO, ITS REALITY TIME. GO TO YOUR LOCAL TOYS R' FUCKIN US OH WAIT YOU PROBABLY ARENT ALLOWED AFTER FIST FUCKING ALL OF THE ANIMAL DOLLS WITH YOUR LIMP DICK. NEVERMIND THAT SHIT MEME QUEEN, GO OVER TO A WAL-MART NEAR YOU, HOPEFULLY ONE YOU'RE NOT BLACKLISTED ON BECAUSE YOU FAILED TO MEET THEIR DISGUSTINGLY LOW STANDARDS, I MEAN IM PRAYING FOR YOU BUT IT AINT GONNA HELP. GO TO THE AISLE WHERE THEY HAVE THE FUCKING SILVERWARE, GRAB A SPOON, PLANT THAT SHIT ON A CRACK OUTSIDE ON THE SIDEWALK LIKE YOU WERE SUCTION CUPPING THAT "FUCK ME BUM UP ANNIHILATOR 30K' THAT YOU USE TO TICKLE YOUR USED AND ABUSED SORRY SHIT EXCUSE FOR A PROSTATE, AND JUST GOD DAMN FALL RIGHT ON TOP OF IT, DICK FIRST, I CALL IT THE SEINFELD SPECIAL BECAUSE AFTER YOU'RE DONE YOU'RE GOING TO BE WISHING FOR THE WAR ON TERROR TO KILL COMEDY, BECAUSE EVERY FUCKING BODY TO EVER LIVE IS GOING TO COMPLIMENT YOU ON YOUR FRESH JEW-CURVE YOU FUCKING PISSANT

I WANT TO GO TO YOUR HOUSE. I WANT TO DESTROY YOU. I WANT TO BREAK YOUR FURNITURE AND YOUR PERSONAL POSSESSIONS, I WANT TO SPIT ON YOUR FUCKING DOG. I WILL SPIT ON YOUR FUCKING DOG, ASSHOLE. AND WHEN YOUR DOG LOOKS AT ME AND ASKS "bark" IM GOING TO ASSFUCK IT.

I WILL BURN YOU. I WILL ANNIHILATE YOU. I WILL END YOU. I WILL FUCK YOUR DOG.

how is this a "civil war" when half the people on Knuckles' side are villains?

This is laying it on a little thick, even if it's just some pasta, don't you think?

The only character on that chart who is really still a villain is Robotnik. Maybe Jet? I don't really know jack shit about the Riders games.

Fuck you, almost every thread on Sup Forums gets trolled by intentionally stupid questions asked again and again.
And every day the same exact stupid threads just keep getting reposted again and again.
It's shitposting and it's killing the board for some asshole's temporary amusement.
People should care.

It's time for you to take a break from Sup Forums. Just, go out and relax somewhere you don't have to see it.

I'm not
I'm just someone who doesn't give a fuck about Sonic, but can still spot you shitposters for what you are.

I'm not even OP, so spotting them must not be as easy as you say.

Whether you give a fuck or not isn't really of importance. Sonic is a comic and a cartoon, but OP probably could have done a better job tying his question into one of those.

He's sticking his head through the phone, like that time Spongebob called Sandy just to try and karate chop her by surprise.

So cartoon physics.