Why don't more cartoons show girls getting wedgied? Is it specifically a boy thing...

Why don't more cartoons show girls getting wedgied? Is it specifically a boy thing? I used to wedgie girls in school all the time.

Because now that is classified as rape.

"We just tease someone until they develop an eating disorder."

>wedgie
I'll never understand this american practise
Where I grew up pulling another kids underwear that hard would cost you your teeth

nobody really does it anymore. I've never witnessed one in my life.

Maybe it was more of a 90s thing.

>I used to wedgie girls in school all the time.

You should be arrested and prison raped you fucking mongloid rape machine.

please tell us all about growing up in bizarro Yurop aka former soviet bloc

It's a humiliation thing. Everyone sees your underwear, and you gotta walk around all day with loose fitting, and shit stained undies and a sore asshole and crotch depending on how hard it was

It was good ol' harmless fun. I have a good wedgie story or two to tell from middle school (I was pretty much the wedgie king of Junior high)

the same reason you don't kick girls between the legs, fucking stupid OP

That pic is also exactly why cartoons don't do it.

Same reason girls are never naked or in their underwear as part of a humiliation joke.

It it really?

I remember this one time in seventh grade, I asked out this one kinda cute girl, Evelyn, to the homecoming dance. She turned me down, not in front of the whole school but in front of some other guy, better looking than me, walking by, immediately grabs him and ask him out. Bitch fucked with the wrong bully. Later at lunch, see her talking to the random guy, probably getting to know him or whatever. Sneak up behind her, reach into her skirt and pull her undies with all my strength. Ripped them clean off. Pushed her to torward a the guy and ran for my life. I remember I kept her panties for a few days after that.

Pepper Ann actually kind of did this once, in a very tame fashion.

Wedgies are mainly meant to hurt your asshole you fuck nugget

I don't think I've ever read something more pathetic in my life

You were one autistic kid.

How many times did you cum in them?

Sounds to me like some average middle school bully. They usually don't take rejection well

I too wish cartoons provided more wedgie fap material.

>Bitch fucked with the wrong bully.
You sure showed them. I bet they still talk about you.

I think I read a doujin like this once.

I was the girl who got her underwear ripped off. Can confirm. Tell the story all the time. The kids thought it was hilarious.

But wait! There's more :)
Again in seventh grade. At this point I was the average middle school punk. Picking on weirdos, making nerds do my homework, harassing girls, just being the worst. Had one female friend.Bella. Bless her innocence. She really believed she could break thru my shell. She was my mandatory tudor. She helped me get by in math, I'd give her a pass and keep her safe from other bullies. One day, patrolling the halls, spot a freshman I didn't recognize. Probably and exchange student. Girl is counting her change, mostly quarters. Make a quick snatch and walk off. Bitch was a fighter, run to me and kicked the back of my knee. She dun goofed. I hold in a headlock and give her a super wedgie. Get it close to her head before I hear the fabric snap and tear. Push her down. At this point everyone is laughing. Poor thing starts crying. Silence when her older sister comes in to see the commotion. Oh fuck. It was Bella. Apparently her little sister transferred from home school. She slapped me in front of everyone and never spoke to me again. Damn, I expected this to be funny but actually writing all this down made me realize what a garbage person I was. Fuck

>vana got a wedgie
Of all the female characters in fiction, you'd think her fancyness and hyper-ambitious prima donna manner would have prevented something like this happening.

It was around before the 90s.

This is my fetish

why "bizzaro yurop"? In Europe nobody does that either. You would get expelled for such aggression just as badly as punching people at random. Schools don't protect bullies there.

You're not even garbage in the "I was a bad dude" way. You're garbage in a Chris-chan way.

M A D M A N

Chris-Chan is way too beta to wedgie people.

user's stories are about as "alpha" as Chris-chan's Gamestop antics.