What the FUCK did I just watch

what the FUCK did I just watch

the 4th dimension

The real pleb filter. The only people who pretend to like this are college students trying to impress their douche friends.

Good thing I don't pretend to like movies.

some pretentious garbage

1st half of the movie was really gripping, went off the rails towards the end.

I understand that was done on purpose, still, not for me.

a depressed man trapped in the industry he made a career in who later died of a heroin overdose because despite enormous amounts of critical praise, and mastering his craft, it was not enough to fill the void inside him.

One of my top 5 films, honestly. I don't even pretend to understand it, because I fucking don't, but its true story of a narcissistic artist trying to escape into his art and being controlled by it really connected with me. Not for everyone though.

A movie that makes me want to kill myself

This

The most reddit film ever made that is not also Magnolia.

the mind of a real life sperg at work

That's not Nolan's entire filmography

That's not Deadpool/Guardians of the galaxy

>what the FUCK did I just watch
He said as he asked "what the FUCK did I just watch"

Die.

Just being faithful to the original post, user. You want accuracy don't you? You are a man? you wouldn't want to believe in artsy ambiguous PoMo bs anyway, that stuff is for girls.

this.
fuck this gay depressing shit, i wanted to watch a movie, not develop psychological issues.

The best film of the 2000s

This movie sucks. Everyone was a dick to the protagonist.

DUDE DEPRESSION LMAO
his dealer should have offered him some shrooms or something.

Lot of plebs scared of a different movie ITT

I was just movie meming like you were, user.

Jokes on you. I've never been to college and I don't have any friends.

It's not half as "difficult" and tryhard has you want to make it look like. I had no problem understanding the plot and the symbolism of the movie and i found it very smart and well made. Maybe it's because i'm european, idk

It's not hard to understand the plot, there's just so much going on in any one scene