Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a8ueLCWoReQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>doomsday prepper
>convicted of holocaust denial
>Viking LAARPer
>snow nigger

Varg is as hard to figure out as the maze on the back of a cereal box

he's cranking out lots of white kids, which is more than what most people on here can say

literally nothing wrong with any of those Mr. Steinberg

>moves to france
>barely speaks the language
>goes in the woods and uses it as a loo
>has a bunch of kids with confirmed autist and takes welfare
>has violent criminal record
>b-b-b-but fuck those refugees
dumb snownigger

Snownigger snownigging around.
d'aww, that's cute.

I feel a little bad for his kids, they've never had contract with the outside world, they've spent their entire lives in a forest. I'll be surprised if they turn out anything but fucked in the head.

>that image

Varg was very vocally anti-Trump and anti-Le Penn. So just be aware that he is one of you guys.

you mean like europeans did for thousands of years before modernisation?

Nordic germans are the most pure and succesful of races.

>These permavirgin losers talking shit about a successful man who's birthing out one White kid after the other non stop
Keep crying, losers.

>>b-b-b-but fuck those refugees

I mean, there's valid concern for how immigration will effect the future of France.

he has some retarded thoughts, like faked moon landing, da joos to an extent etc...

but his other thoughts like "make more white people", "buy some land and build a house and do shit yourself, don't be trapped in the system" shit like that are not bad at all.

>tfw that picture
it's fucking cute. he seems like a good family man so besides his extreme, sometimes really out there views he's fine. there is even a song of his that I really like, tomhet or something.

scandinavians aren't white or European they are snowniggers

He's insane.

immigrants go to college and start businesses while varg shits in the woods

>they've spent their entire lives in a forest.
That sounds awesome though.

but all of that is true

WE

>arabs literally invented 0
>literally invented algebra
>some snow nigger that shits in the woods thinks his race is better

lmao

It's not.

WE

Yes but we live in modern times. Or is ignorance a virtue now? What valuable skill will these children learn? No matter what they will be dependent on the institutions and services of the modern world. They should learn about it.

so he's basically the right-wing version of this?

>Varg claims brown hair and brown eyes are a nigger gene
>Indo-Europeans were brown-haired
>Varg was dark-haired
Are whites non-white?

>scandis
>white
that's anglos and mediteranians. you know, the ones who created modern civilization. his ancestors were literally ooga booga-ing in the north pillaging defenseless towns and shit before the romans came, actual trained soldiers, and fucked them up. vikings were not even around longer than 200 years. they just went back to being joe shmoe farmers. varg is the purist form of WE WUZ KINGS N SHIT that you could possibly be, just for vikings.

if this guy wasn't handsome in his younger years and he didn't kill that snownigger, n o b o d y would give a shit about him.

>indus valley civilization was european
we wuz pakis n sheeit?

he is the hero we need but dont deserve

>Varg claims brown hair and brown eyes are a nigger gene
does he actually though? i highly doubt he actually thinks brown hair and brown eyes make you an inferior person. that's retarded. might as well say the romans and greeks were morons while they were creating society as we know it. makes no sense.

Well, Christianity solidifieded a family as an institute where I live. Which helped further unification a lot.

like i said , he thinks some retarded shit.

His wife is an actual retard who thinks she has proven Einstein and modern science wrong.

Nigger Internet Defense Force is really out tonight

You are confusing Persian people with arabs. Persian are whites, arabs are not.
All those great "arab" achievment you heard about if you carefully check were in fact made by persian.

Caucasoids invented nothing but deviltree. go back to your caves in the caucuses mountains with your struggle genes.

youtube.com/watch?v=a8ueLCWoReQ

He is against all political movements because he sees them only fixing the "current system."
He believes that the "current system" is going to destroy "his'" people; therefore, it must be destroyed and rebuilt.

He's a silly romantic with another dumb utopian dream chase.

>hey, guys, go burn down some churches, but not mosques

>thrown

but she's adorable so who cares

>home schooled
>living off grid learning to do shit by yourself and not be dependent on the system
they already have more useful skills than you and I. If they had a cow and a few chickens and pork they wouldnt need anything else. Also he takes them to the nearby city for groceries

>Persian are whites, arabs are not
both are white, actually

trigonometry and the number system were created by indians
>inb4 pajeets are white

His political opinions aside, Hvis lyset tar oss > Filosofem

>Persian are whites

Cool, so he's just a dumb peasant. No wonder he's so uneducated.

this. desu my only problem with him is all the LARPing and prepping. also filosofem is a masterpiece of modern music

hold your horses, salim.

his kids have above average grades

not an argument reza