As a person who makes 80k a year all I can say is fuck you Trumpshil poorfags

As a person who makes 80k a year all I can say is fuck you Trumpshil poorfags

The status quo will be kept. #ImWithHer

The Republican party is now the party of the peasants. The Democrat party is now the party of the hardworking people.

Times have changed. Just admit it the only reason you are voting for Trump is because you're a bunch of teenagers who have nothing to lose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6UvaEMZjQNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not very much money desu fagpai

80k is middle class. This isn't 1970.

>The Democrat party is now the party of the hardworking people.

So then why do Dindus who sit around or commit crime all day and then collect welfare vote Democrat?

The Democrats are the party of blacks, immigrants, single mothers, millennials with purple hair, felons, Muslims, and drug addicts. It's nothing more than a standard around which the fringe and the failed gather to seek revenge and compensation for their life mistakes.

Too fat

I make 75k tax free in military disability and other programs.

That isn't shit. Go home CTR.

> status quo
hahahaha get ready to pay more taxes

I make 140K managing tech fags.

Quit being poor
MAGA

>The Republican party is now the party of the peasants
This is low key true, but I don't think that's a bad thing. MAGA

As a person who makes 160k a year all I can say is fuck you CTR poorfags

The status quo will be ended. #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

The Republican party is now the party of the people. The Democrat party is now the party of the (((elite))).

Times have changed. Just admit it the only reason you are shilling for Hillary is because you're a bunch of teenagers who have no money nor integrity.

TIl I'm a peasant.... I cannot be a peasant because I'm PCMR, faggot.

Kill yourself, traitor.

As someone that makes 105k a year as an Engineer at Wendy's all I can say is fuck you poorfag shillhills

The status quo will be swept away. #ImWithYou

The Democratic party has always been the party of the cucks. The Republican Party is now becoming the party of the hardworking American people.

Times have changed. Just admit it that the only reason you are voting for Hillary is because you're a beta nu-male faggot that's trying to get laid even though evolution opposes you.

you're just a pig getting it's slop.

Dude good money but I retired at 30 and after taxes I bring in 120 ish, feels good to be a murican only 32 now

i make 85k a year and can't buy a house in socal fuck this state

I'm a 6'4" chef at Wendy's with a 9 inch cock making over $130,000 a year.

My dad makes 2 million a minute working for Nintendo.

How hard do you work user? I dont believe you

Lets see 100% VA 3250 with depnds a month, SSDI maybe 2k with depends combat related maybe hit 75k my wife is retired too and x military she gets close to that if I add in my military VA and hers were pulling about 205k a year after taxes lol

>as a person
>democrat
Chose one

200k user here. Life is good.

I make over 300k a year. I am pro Trump. The corruption has to end somewhere.

You're the peasant, you lack in moral wealth.

>The Democrat party is now the party of the hardworking people.

>Multiple generations of families on welfare
>Party of the working people

Yeah you're confused.

Thanks for #CorrectingTheRecord! $.02 has been deposited in your account

Damn man 300k thats legit, I remember making 5.15 I think an hour and was happy, many years ago

>because you're a bunch of teenagers
its ok grandpa when you get to the old folks home you be treated real good. maybe some late night buttsecs and all your pills stolen but who can you tell ? nobody will believe you and your family will never visit

think youll just get a live in nurse? you dont make enough. you would only be able to get a hospice nurse but they will just steal your pills and you cant even get antibiotics on hospice

>peasants
>not hardworking

Do you even know what a peasant is...?

>80k
>not a poorfag

lol even I make 75k

>80k

Fuck off

Trump 2016

youtube.com/watch?v=6UvaEMZjQNY
This is a true peasant

It's all relative. I'm at 115k... But I live in nyc with 4k rents if you don't want to live in a shithole.

Also, at 115k in nyc... Swimming in tendie tears. Flaunting the maga hat. Trump 2016

Good taste, I've got a Daytona

Lol old ass Lexus, and an OK Rolex.

I employ people making more than you do. In a business I started. I'm a legal immigrant. You're a dumbass. Trump 2016.

I make $650k/year and I support Trump. Fuck you faggot Hillary shill.

How about full of shit? Is that a meme?

I'm just entering the workforce in the midwest making 80k. 80k is not rich by any means.

>tfw Trump's tax plan gives you a 9k effective raise

Is that all? Go fucuck yourself.

>you lack in moral wealth.

That's something no conservative has. Conservatives are selfish and absolutely devoid of any morals. You go crazy when we take a dollar from you and give to someone homeless, then you have the balls to actually claim you have any morals whatsoever.

I'm a pharmacist making 110k/year and I want trump because reclaiming our country and putting an end to the nonstop selling-out of american interests is more important. Yeah, trump's protectionism will increase cost of goods. I'd gladly pay the price. It doesn't matter if I'm not the one who would directly benefit, because I'm already successful and have a well-paying job. Being a nation is more than just making sure you have as much money as possible.

>Democrats
>hardworking

80k sure is a lot of money. Jokes on you. Your still a poorfag.

>Saw this pic 3 times already in different Breads
Fuck off

350k user and I'm voting trump because fuck Hillary and everything she stands for

No, you make 15 dollars an hour at your ctr internship you faggot. SAGED

you earn just enough to be called wealthy and get taxed more yet not enough to live life comfortably.

good luck with your fucking mortgage and uni debt you retarded wage slave

I'm in my 30's and own my own home and pay cash for my cars. I don't get too spendy on the cars as both are 50k or about vehicles enough for some luxury but that's about it. Zero debt six white children. College is already saved up for the oldest the rest mature when they near 18.

Vote how you like I don't care but mine will be for Trump.

Sailor who makes 80k also (while working only 6 months out of the year). Youre really not that special faggot.

Trump 2016.

Oh yeah, did I mention Im a Union worker too? You can kiss that voting block goodbye.