Have there been any good recent sports movies?

Have there been any good recent sports movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ke-sWMXspNA
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/rio-2016-olympics/news/athletics/Rio-Olympics-Yohann-Diniz-passed-out-during-50km-walk-final/articleshow/53783980.cms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The one hbo is doing about competitive cycling in the 80s that is a comedy looks promising.

>died walking
Maybe sports wasn't his calling after all

This is right up your alley, it's not recent though
youtube.com/watch?v=ke-sWMXspNA

He's fine. He's just French.
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/rio-2016-olympics/news/athletics/Rio-Olympics-Yohann-Diniz-passed-out-during-50km-walk-final/articleshow/53783980.cms

>Deathmarch

Kek I remember watching this with Sup Forums
Pretty much the most entertaining event at the Olympics

>ESPN 30 for 30s
>Creed
>The Wrestler
>moneyball
only 3 i can think of in the last few years

He's obviously still breathing

Dodgeball

I really enjoyed the tennis one with Andy Samberg and Kit Harrington so thanks for putting this on my radar

the most kino event of the Olympics. 2020 can't come soon enough

>tfw watched this entire event live on Sup Forums
I think I'm even in one of the screencaps.

He had a huge lead from the start and kept it for almost the entire race. He also shit himself and pulled a blood-soaked sponge out of his ass and still continued.

I think he also kept going after collapsing, but obviously didn't win.

Everybody Wants Some!

>wonder why that stupid fuck is wearing full fucking camo on a hot summer day while people are keeling over around him
>realize how scary the world is nowadays and he's probably a heavily armed peace officer

mincing for 500m
LIKE FEGS, OHHH

>that kino reflection in the glasses

absolute kino

wet sponge grabbing kino

>that guy that shit himself mid walk

>that fucking shot

Deathmarch is unironically the most physically demanding event in the Olympics. If you disagree you don't know shit about sports.

>running so much you literally shit yourself and get a bloody ass before you pass out

Meanwhile i'm sitting here smoking, shoving pizza into my face and enjoying life.

>running
Even better, it's walking.

Running is a drug. I go so deep inside my thoughts sometimes when i run, it's hard to come back. After i finish either 5km or 10km, i can sit silently for hours.

Is the sponge to soak up their voided bowels?

>guy collapses
>only one person goes to see if he's okay
>walks
why do people care more about how they look than about the wellbeing of other people?

>Caspere knew this.

He showed alot of heart
Too bad his body failed him in the end

This guy knows

Fucking this. It is catharsis like nothing else. But really,

>10k

Fucking 8 miles or bust