The only Austrian poster here is a disgusting mudslime that will attack you for insulting islam

the only Austrian poster here is a disgusting mudslime that will attack you for insulting islam

Why would you insult Islam????

question is, why wouldn't you?

Because I don't want to go to God knowing I've insulted his true religion, and please don't avoid questions you can't handle

Wasn't it confirmed that he was an Iranian """"""""""""""refugee""""""""""""?

It's a retarded religion which created ISIS and believes women shouldn't drive.

> ISIS
> Muslim
They burn people alive which is explicitly forbidden by Islam and they don't even know where Mecca is.

islam is for wing shiskins

>believes women shouldn't drive
You're either baiting or are just plain uninformed

>I've insulted his true religion

It is the brown man's religion. Nothing more.

Most Christians are nonwhite

They only follow their religion when it gives them an excuse to be cunts

saw an austrian post the other day about how he hated that his coutry was becoming a rorkish shithole like poland
that the guy?

There is nothing wrong with being muslim. I stand with Oster.

matate

No me quotees.

Fuck Islam

Heil Hitler

That was the law of Saudi Arabia till not long time ago. And they believe in the purest Salafist Islam.

Daily reminder there is nothing wrong with literally banning islam.

We need another Enver Hoxha.

did you get deported ?

I was never Muslim a day in my life to begin with so I have no idea what you're talking about

All this butthurt because I criticize your stupid identity politics

Bist du ein Tschusch?

Hmmm.. Christianity was far worse back in the middle ages.

Bist du ein unteralter brauner Koffer?

He is arab

>el peruANO

Atostogauju

who is this austrian muslim i keep hearing about?

More than one Austrian in here

Some Austrian with some form of functioning autism, that is apparently not Muslim but has at least foreign roots from the middle East. He WILL debate you if you mention anything/pol/ related and eastern European flags ALWAYS get 100% Butthurt because they never manage throwing anything else at him but calling him Shitskin and we wuzing. Both are 100% cancer

Half of this board consists of Autistic diasphora(including me) why is he so special?

I don't know, If I had to guess probably because they get triggerd by him the most out of all of you? IIRC he said he's quarter russian too so maybe that has something to do with him, or he just knows how to argue and they get pissed because their usual Sup Forums arguments don't work.
Whatever it is it's really annoying and I wish they would take it out on >>/bant/ and stop derailing this board into /pol-lite/

You disguting austrian subhumans raped his girlfriend and police didn't do shit because rapist was native.

He will defend anything muzzie related and attack you if you say something positive about slavs or right wing ideologies and negative about iranians. He is lying non stop too. Unfortunately he will stop replying if you push him too hard so he is not ikibey tier funny to troll

>Unfortunately he will stop replying
yeah i've seen that too when a russian asked him for citation

all austrians are butthurt over alto adige
they simply cant function properly with their ass burning so hard

Have considerd that was ages ago? She was 12 fo fucks sake this was over 10 years ago! Also nice that I live in your head rent free. Ayou russians are too kind