What's your favorite cultural aspect of your country?

What's your favorite cultural aspect of your country?

Diversity is our strength.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7yMYVrcEOmU
youtube.com/watch?v=AcsC9-Tijp4
youtube.com/watch?v=J_603ZLqsGg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hockey

warrior tribe, featured even in LOTR novels

The Siege of Szigetvár or Battle of Szigeth (pronunciation: [ˈsiɡɛtvaːr] Hungarian: Szigetvár ostroma, Croatian: Bitka kod Sigeta or Sigetska bitka, Turkish: Zigetvar Kuşatması) was a siege of the fortress of Szigetvár, Kingdom of Hungary, that blocked Suleiman's line of advance towards Vienna in 1566 AD.[11] The battle was fought between the defending forces of the Habsburg Monarchy under the leadership of Nikola Šubić Zrinski (Hungarian: Zrínyi Miklós), former Ban of Croatia, and the invading Ottoman army under the nominal command of Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent (Ottoman Turkish: سليمان Süleymān).[11]

pakies

supremacy

Central and Eastern Europe will never get enough credit for the blood it spilled in defense of Christendom.

oh fuck off, he's not asking about the last time hundreds of years ago you were sort of relevant in a tiny backwater part of the world, he's asking about today

also, ours is multiculturalism, not diversity, get your cuck right, buddy pal guy

roaches

I live in Texas.

As much as we're known for guns and our independent nature and whatnot, my favorite aspect is our hospitality and general friendliness.

Being White Negroes

yep, they are thanking us now by taking in muslim immigrants and handing them out free social benefits.

culture implies its something that has tradition and goes long way back.

I guess I'm proud of music from this territory (serbian is best) youtu.be/7yMYVrcEOmU

fair enough
>the sound of removal was music to his ears

Guns and Spider-Man.

potatos

Burgers I guess

yep, serb music is god tier.. cant deny that.

youtube.com/watch?v=AcsC9-Tijp4

>Diversity is our strength.
>implying

Empire.

Making Europe a more diverse and tolerant place.

nobody hates us enought to blow us up

that it i guess

while the world kills itself
we just watch samba and bunda

>diverse and tolerant

come at me

youtube.com/watch?v=J_603ZLqsGg

this