Yet again Trump throws a tantrum on Twitter...

Yet again Trump throws a tantrum on Twitter, name calling his opponent Hillary Clinton as if a presidential dispute were a kindergarten fight.
This man has no self-control at all, who knows what he could do if he were to be president. His place is in a mental asylum, not in the white house.

Don't you have bananas and tourists to rob

fuck off shill nobody gives a fuck

Good.

4D CHESS. FREE ADVERTISING

Posting in a dubs thread

The fuck is this gypsy magic. I believe kek

>hueposting

Trump should tweet at the top of every hour 24/7/365

Its his most effective tool

It's not about words, it's about actions.

You crazy mothafucka

Don't you have 12 year olds to behead for owing you $10 pesos?

It's okay when Hillary does it because she has her underpaid millennial youth acquisition team posting awful memes on her twitter.

Fuck it kek show me the numbers to confirm Hillary won't survive until November 8th

Saged and hidden.

He is destroying her mind. It's a mental game, look at what happened to Ted Cruz, he got fucking mindcrushed and now only lives and breathes with Trump constantly on his mind, the very man he hates.

drumpf is a hillary plant

I cancel your dubs with my trips

Wow, CRT is now hiring monkeys from Brazil to help (((correct the record))). I guess even Americans won't shill for slave wages.

>no
Nice ID faggot, kek will smite you

>26 million likes
Holy SHIT

Man you can really see the increase in ctr funding today

Your English is really good for a Brazilian, keep it up, man!

Lmao. Poor dirt monkey yet speaks perfect English.
.yeahokay.jpeg.

CTR go home.

The media did a 2 week long money burn and the result is trump is climbing back up to within striking range instantly

mil means mille (thousand) in lots of places. that's why in advertising, CPM = cost per mille or cost per thousand ad impressions.

Her brain SHORT CIRCUITED, shill. It's busted. Bad brain. Sad!

Onto more important matters:

Checked and keked.