What the fuck is a scrundle anyways?

What the fuck is a scrundle anyways?

Other urls found in this thread:

terribleterribleterrible.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Haha I hate myself

What ISN'T scrundle is the question yeah?

Ha ha yeah, fucking scrundle, man

Fucking scrundle

Haha I hate myself

THE JUICE IS LOOSE

Haha I hate myself

Haha I hate myself

Hehe I hate myself

Less than i did a year ago

According to someone here a few months ago, scrundle is a real drug or strain of some drug or something.

Google only comes up with this comic though.

fyi Lauren finally posted something on her tumblr about a month ago saying that new comic would be coming "soon"...so at least it's not confirmed ded

Did somebody say Habits Thread!

Haha I hate myself

Scrundle is an illegal synthetic version of skub.

Good. I thought she had OD or something. Clem is most likely based on herself.

Finally! I was also thinking what said. I'm glad Lauren's not dead.

Douglas is literally me tbqh.

Haha I hate myself.

I was thinking about this before I saw this image...
huh.

haha i hate myself

From what I've gathered Lauren is a pretty typical art girl, not some punk youth hanging onto a long dead subculture.

Wouldn't doubt that some of the other characters and situations aren't based on actual events though.

My early 20's was dangerously close to the shenanigans of Clem and her friends. If i were to have coffee with the author at some point, she could just scribble down all my stories and she would have material for at least half a book. Just change the name to her characters.
It's one of the things that made me read this comic in first place.

>tfw somewhere between being Bennett and Kyle

>tfw no clem gf

>tfw Robert

Fuck off, Robert.

Based on the context of the comic I'd assume Scrundle is basically marijuana that's already been vaporized once, but still has enough left to it you can vaporize it again or resin or something else you can mix like wax, mixed with other stuff to give it flavor besides that of burnt ass.

Y'know, the weird thing about this comic is that... I don't know why it appeals to me so much.

I mean, if this comic is accurate to your early 20s then all you did was... I guess bum about and do fuck all. But why do I like this so much?

haha i hate myself

i hope i die soon

Even if the comic isn't something that can immediately be related to, it's got characters that feel genuine and real and a light story that doesn't take any dedication to follow. It's just punks bumming about and existing.

I relate to it because i know what it's like to have friends who haven't quite gotten their shit together. Some being simply depressed, they find enjoyment in just hanging with friends and people they like, doing drugs, go on impulsive adventures and being cynical. Some friends show that they like each other through insults.
That goat guy on the party they went to, Alan. Have you ever been to a party in which you don't like the host but you go there anyway because your friend invited you? Everything goes to shit on the party but people don't seem to leave.
Have you ever wandered around in the suburbs drunk with your friends? Or that guy who says he will stop smoking all the time?

Even if you can't relate the adventures, it can be a friend simulator.

I could write more but i need to go to work.

>tfw the monthly habits thread isn't getting the dedicated dump of literally every comic since they can all fit in one thread

Seriously what is Lauren doing. Is she in rehab or something the last few months?

It's one of those slice of life comics done right.

I'm loving the opossum on my desk, lads.
I gave one of these to a friend of mine as a little birthday present since she reminded me of Clem and she knows it as well, she loved it btw.

Is this comic actually hosted on Vice or is my googlefu just failing me?

terribleterribleterrible.tumblr.com/

It's hosted on Vice and Tumblr

Haha I hate myself

Haha I hate myself

>there will never be a MMO & habits crossover episode

Haha I hate myself

ded clem

Or not, since Lauren just posted this sketch and is selling some of the original pages again.

Haha I hate myself

They both work for Vice, so who knows.

Did someone say literally every comic dump?
I don't have "literally all of them" since I get them from here but shit

Posting the couple singles I have first

Stir-fried everything-the-fuck-you-got-as-leftovers.
At least that's my version of a scrundle.

Haha I hate myself

post sleepwalking

I don't have the opening comic, but I have the rest of it.

>tfw had a bit of this life immediately after high school
>tfw moved in with nondrinking gf who has her shit together
>tfw life is good but still wish I could have lived this life a bit longer
I make up for it by going back to my home town once or twice a year and punishing my liver with old friends but still, I am 21 and part of me wants to live self-destructively as my age group is wont to do. Instead I drink once a week and talk Dune with my middle aged coworkers.
/blog

Meg and Mog's author dropped vice, man.

And that's all she wrote.

Haha I hate myself

Haha I hate myself

I guess Ashley is Doug's ex or something?

>tfw no reckless Sup Forums friend

Haha I hate myself

Kinda.

A classic

>Clem can literally summon demons
Just how high is this possum's power level?

jaja me odio

I got the first part of Sleepwalking for you user

And the cover

Gonna get a lot of mileage out of this one on /k/

Shit user, thanks a lot.

Haha I hate myself

But I love whatever Sup Forumsmrade it was that dumped Sleepwalking.

That'd be me. I think the love belongs to the person who finally scanned and posted it. I remember when one user was drawing the pages in MSPaint.