Abhuman waifus

Is non-human character designs a viable trend in exploring diversity that doesn't involve tokenism and placation? SJWs don't recognize it as male pandering and MHRAs don't recognize it as forced diversity. Just put an agendered asexual tree character in every show as a boon to the SJWs and a female character who unconditionally accommodates a male character to appease MHRAs.

Other urls found in this thread:

hernyart.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I guarantee you such a show would be shit.

Really good writing and character designs will make any superficial premise work.

>Is non-human character designs a viable trend in exploring diversity that doesn't involve tokenism and placation?

My little Pony?

>Really good writing and character designs
Two things that rarely happen in webcomics or cartoons, least of all "really good writing".

>MHRAs
Is this another one of those acronyms SJWs are trying to get to stick? What does it mean?
Either way it's futile.
There are still people who bitch about Steven Universe despite them being sexless rock aliens. People still see Garnet as a giant black lesbian. So long as they're humanoid a bunch of people will project a race onto them.
Besides you sound like you want to explore diversity but are too afraid to commit to it. Don't be, just fucking do it. If you want to make a cartoon/comic about monsters then do that, but don't do that if you're just too shy to just make a character not white.
And if you want to use them as an analogy for fun, just remember. NEVER GET TOO MARRIED TO THE METAPHOR. That shit always ends up so stupid when they try to really marry the idea of minority plight with fantastic versions of it.

Considering the creator of said show created the characters to appease internet groups, you can't expect anything but absolute shit from them

>Is non-human character designs a viable trend in exploring diversity that doesn't involve tokenism and placation?
I stop you right there. there is no such thing. those are words used by people that get trriggered as soon as the cast it a bit out of the usual.

do the cast that you want, either animal or human, and don't bother with such complain.

You want an all white all straight cast, go for it. You want the color of the rainbow, you want to include weird skin disease, go for it. it's your creation. You can decided on the look of the cast.

What has the Medical Healthcare products Regulatory Agency got to do with anything?

Why would they omit the P?

When will /ss/ become more common in mainstream media?

The day pedophilia becomes a norm?

More aesthetic

as with the last thread strikingly similar to this one...

DON'T DATE ROBOTS!!!

That's hebephillia easily.

>MHRAs
That's a typo, right?
And also, no, your idea is wrong and incredibly stupid.

Posting in a b8 thread b4 404.

so soon

Where are these from? Is this a Web comic?

I like abhuman, characters, but I'm kind of rolling my eyes since the premise of this thread is basically "how can we make cartoons diverse without having to include black people?"

It's pretty easy to make things diverse without including black people actually.

There's nothing wrong with black people. Pitch black.

> MHRAs don't recognize it as forced diversity
>implying Sup Forumstards wouldn't screech about nigger/mudslime/poo-in-loo snakes
It only works if you don't include any colors or cultures that bear any similarities to those found in real humans and even then someone will find something to whine about.

hernyart.tumblr.com/

No real comic as far as I can tell.

This is a poorly disguised furry, xeno and monster girl thread. Nothing else.

The only problem with black is that it's not green

if only, although they should make the male still the alpha, underage relationship becomes less creepy when the younger party is the aggressive party, because the whole thing comes off as less rapey

Yes, I'd like to see more fish legs.

Girls with gears do it better.

>the vocaroo went down
did anyone save it?

I really wanna black her and knock her up.

I wonder, what's the appeal of /ss/? Why is it even called /ss/?

Oedipus complex based on sexual inexperience and immaturity.
I know I used to fantasize when I was 13-14 about an adult woman basically kidnapping me. Although I got over it.

>fish girls
I hope you like the stank of Pussy. I do

>Don't date robots
BUT THEY'RE SO CUTE

If you like horned girls look up "Ebain Devilman"

anybody? please?

dont know about the other anons but it reminds me of my first time with my best friends older sister

it stands for straight shota

AT not is funny more, but damn I love BP top tier waifu 10/10