Discuss in this thread, and please vote here
strawpoll.me/13304576

If you have another strawpoll you'd like to share, feel free to post it in here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

okay who is the idiot who voted mace windu

No one did until I did. Don't lie

for the purposes of merchandizing rights im sure hes no one.

>captcha

Obviously he's the one who made that poll.

I think he's is a big guy

Snoke is obviously Emperor Palpatine.

For R2-D2

>Mace Windu
No. This would portray Jackson's character as a bad guy, and for pandering-reasons that can't be the case. Not to mention how little sense it would make after Ani threw him out a window, for him to want to train his son's-best-friend's-son. Also the force doesn't stop the aging process, as Sheev proved.

>Darth Plagueis
This is actually one of the more interesting ones. He was name dropped and he did die in a mysterious way. It would also be the time to come back now that his apprentice is dead. That being said, I'm quite convinced Disney are willing to let hell freeze over before acknowledging any part of the prequel trilogy. They went pretty far out of their way to make us forget that shit, and dragging some character that was hinted at from there doesn't seem smart from their point of view.

>Some other force user
This miiight be the case, but I'm kinda' hoping not. If it is, the second movie in this trilogy is officially waaay too late to try to introduce some new character. Unless they are able to build his character DAMN fast (without it feeling rushed) I doubt this is a good idea. They might try though.

>Someone tied to the events of the old movies
This is one of the more favorable outcomes for me. It could be someone name-dropped in episode 7, or Rogue One or even that new Solo flick. I doubt they'd go as far back as the prequels to find someone, but I'm pretty sure whoever they end up going with will have SOME ties to the series. I'm putting my money on this.

>No one in particular
They're not this stupid, I think. Unless they're willing to pull the big-bad right out of their ass, I doubt they're going to make him a literally who.

If the leaks are to believed he's the first Dark Side user who's been jumping from body to body for millennia and Rey is the reincarnation of the first Light Side user.

I'd be OK with that, I guess.

cringe

pls no

oh god it's worse than TFA

Plagieus. The music is the same during the opera scene in Ep 3 when Big Daddy Palpatine is explaining the story to Annie. Gotta be Plagues.

If they pull this shit or if Luke is a faggot, I'm causing a scene.

nigger they aren't that clever. They don't give a fuck about story coherence or lore. I bet they pout it in there to fuck you plagieusfags because lol trolled you XD

Luke wants to abandon the Jedi and Hamill hate's his own part

They are going to pull some bullshit on Luke

What if he refused to train rey because the jedi are dead but after talking to han solos ghost does anyway and then died sleeping in a tree?

A BIG GUY!

Does he hate his own part because he realizes that the movies are going to be copy pasted versions of he originals? Or that Rey is just a shitty mary sue?

Snoke is going to be a villain a la Blofeld in Spectre, I'm calling it now.
>It was me, Luke. Seducing your father to the dark side, order 66, the death star. All me, Luke!

That's more like Vince McMahon

snoke is the manifestation of the dark force

No-one watches 'wrestling', my yankee friend.

He's Wicket the Ewok.

Tarkin, we dont even know if Snoke can use the force.

Also, refer to all the attention he is getting lately.
The burn marks and the motive would match as well.
Tarkin also had ties to a known sith user and has experience with big ass planet killer guns.
Tarkins death is ambiguous.

I thought Windu being Snoke was a meme, and still kind'a want to think people voted that for memery

wat?

Han isn't a jedi user he can't turn himself into a ghost. You won't see Ford again, they probably killed him off because he's gonna go irl soon too.

implying han didnt dabble in jedism for a few months and his ghost wont be the young version.

Luke's evil clone Luuke

>Dabble in jedism
That's not how it works user

a radicalised white male

>and for pandering-reasons that can't be the case
Then why did they make a niggress an Empire officer?

> mace dindu

Can nigger siths turn themselves white? Is that cannon?

fuck you

i can totally see it now

This, it's just gonna be some asshole.

it only takes a couple days to learn to blow up the deathstar and block blaster shots. why wouldnt he?

Bane?

"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be... unnatural."

Because he's not force sensitive.

There is a theory that he is, just that he doesn't know, which would explain how he did that run in less parsecs than most

>implying it's mot chewie who's force sensitive?

>I'd be OK with that, I guess.

I wouldn't.

Nor the fucking "force tree is the origin of the force". That's even dumber than midichlorians.

How the fuck could you garble up something so simple and powerful that everyone liked in the originals. Yoda talks about the force as an omnipresent force, lifeforce, universal energy, whatever. Got it. Thanks. You don't need to explain it more than that.

Fucking Cain and Abel ripoff on top of that is just the cum on the shit sundae.

If he's not darth plageous I fucking quit Star Wars. That is the best route to pick period and it makes sense and it ties the fucking series together. If not this then the entire series is essentially about c3p0 and r2d2 since they are the only ones in every movie

why does this picture turn me on?

So you will only accept one possible outcome, even if it's something clever you hadn't thought of?
You do realize that you're setting yourself up for failure right?

Congrats, you managed to make something even worst than the joke of game that swtor is.

You won't find out. His backstory will be gradually revealed in the years following the final film in the trilogy, as with Sheev Palpatine. Disney will want to milk the mystery in the same way Lucas did. Snoke will essentially remain an ineffable evil for a while yet.

Personally? I think things will culminate in the discovery that he's the remaining evil of Anakin - the 'pure' spirit/genius of Vader. There seems to be a real push against the dichotomy of light and dark ('it's time for the Jedi to end') with this particular trilogy. You could argue that Anakin's fall to the dark side came as a result of his repression of feelings improperly deemed 'dark' by the overly 'light' council - resulting in the genuine evil that was/is Vader. They already pulled a similar narrative out of their ass with Revan in one of the TOR expansions so it wouldn't be unprecedented. He also looks a great deal like Vader without the helmet (including the major scar pattern placement on the head).

hes the emperor because nothing is original in these movies

He also looks like the giant Anakin sea sloth

He's a fucking nobody from one of the recently released books. A force sensitive from Jakku( just like Rey, poetry!) who stowed away on Palpatine's personal transport. Palpatine developed a working relationship with the kid and trained him in secret. He rose to be an officer in the Imperial Remnant who winds up taking his portion of the crumbling Empire into the outer rim and founding the First Order. That's literally it. He's nothing more than an unusually gifted dark side disciple who's attempting to fill the Emperor's shoes. They are going to downplay his importance in favour of the conflict between Rey and Ren.

What the fuck could be original and work with anyone else but plageous? It's the only thing that's makes sense. This force tree bullshit is enough to make me wright of this series.

It's clearly Boss Nass

All i'm saying is that you should always be willing to accept that you might be wrong, and that's something you don't seem to be

>That being said, I'm quite convinced Disney are willing to let hell freeze over before acknowledging any part of the prequel trilogy.

Isn't prequelshit going to be in Battlefront II?

Who cares? Star Wars is Disney trash now. This is a viral marketing thread

That is straight up anime tier

I don't mind being wrong in a general sense. I'm talking a story involving Star Wars . It's easy to get this right . For people as rich and experienced as Disney how do u mess this up? Snoke being plageous is the only thing that makes the story cohesive

i am snoke

The true Sith

I feel bad for anyone stupid enough to think Darth Plagueis is relevant.

An ancient evil is awakening...

I HATE YOU!

>Lucasfilm execs say Snoke is a new character and not Plagueis
>"Nah dey lieing to us, Snoke is 100% Plagueis"

youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE