Even now there is hope for man

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/homestuck/comments/4s7csz/hiveswap_everything_we_know/
sta.sh/01znm1rugx5d
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dragon_of_Pendragon_Castle
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for JOEY!

Stip having threads. You all hate this comic and have hated it for years. There is nothing new to discuss and its just a circle jerk to say how lobg and how much you dislike it

Second for Joey's Best Friend, UnJUST Karkat!

We recently got new information on Hiveswap dawg

Where

if you're talking about that ryan north tweet ima slug you >:\

bitch you better share

>Joey dances
>Xefros sings rock and roll
Is this just going to be Tenacious D: The Adventure Game?

Let's get this started.

>We never got a 4 way conversation between the 4 beta kids.
>The first thing John and Dave talked about after being reunited after the retcon was toxic masculinity.
>Jake is heavily implied to have stayed in a relationship with someone who clearly was an abusive partner, and their issues are never properly resolved.
>Rose's substance abuse issues are similarly glossed over, and are just sort of awkwardly tucked into the corner because "lol Vriska fixes everything!".
>A major part of Homestucks' mythos was growing up, and the death of parental figures. Despite this, Dad survives.
>Spades Slick, who did nothing wrong, died. Jack Noir, who destroyed a universe, got off relatively unscathed.
>Union Jack was just a lazy way for Hussie to cover his ass about the whole "Dave is supposed to kill English" thing (despite the fact that Dave is probably fighting Lord English during the ending anyway.)
>Aradia's, Vriska's, The Felt's, and Jack's final fates are just sort of left in the air, as if none of them mattered.
>Vriskagram.
>Actually really just anything involving Vriska post-retcon in general.
>Or hell anything involving Vriska after that cringy as fuck date with Meenah.

>Spades Slick, who did nothing wrong, died. Jack Noir, who destroyed a universe, got off relatively unscathed.
because morality is a game construct set up by skaia to reward those who would serve it and punish those who would not

i actually love it

Nice discussion you put there, you fucking loser.

But Jack was literally cancer, wouldn't that imply that he was harmful to skaia overall?

Hey, what's the topic? Is this a general?

I can't wait until I get the opportunity to enact Troll genocide as Joey.

Oh you want discussion I'll give you discussion, you FUCK!

So someone compiled all the hiveswap info we know into one post:
(Trigger Warning: Reddit)

Here's some of my thoughts on all this

>When Joey is pursued by monsters from the nearby spooky mansion, she winds up finding a weird cheruby looking device left by Jude in the attic, which transports her to Alternia when activated.

I wonder if cherubs will play a big part in the story? Maybe they're somehow responsible for all this hive-swapping shenanigans

>Joey pronounces SNES as snes, whereas Jude considers it to be s-n-e-s. It seems both of them are too lonely to know that everyone else in the 90s just calls it the Super Nintendo.
kek

>The theme park seen in some old concept art appears to be the same one Meenah and (Vriska) find in a dream bubble, where (Vriska) got her tattoo.

Huh. Probably just a coincidence, but who knows.

>A few of the puzzles actually make the game resemble a mock RPG battle system, but they are still ultimately puzzles.

Aw man I was actually kinda hoping for a point-and-click adventure game with actual rpg battles. this is better than nothing I guess

>Rather than simple "you can't use these things together", the game has a TON of unique writing for using basically every object on every possible thing.

Great time management there, hussie (although this actually does sound kinda cool)

>The story branches at various points. In fact, there are some literal branches in the road, meaning you may end up only seeing one location or another in a single playthrough. The choices you make in the game influence the lives of the various NPCs you encounter.

>Consequences of your decisions in early acts make a big difference to how things end up happening in later acts of the game.

So we undertale now or what

I'm getting Déjà vu from this post.

jack seems to always oppose the creation of the genesis frog. slick was unique in that the frog whose creation he opposed was a key component to summoning lord english, the greatest threat to skaia in paradox space.

Much better, thanks

disagree on the union jack thing, given that hes the real puppet cal with the original souls, and how long dave/dirk/terezi fighting cal was set up for. in fact i dont care about most of the shit you posted apart from the john/dave convo.

>Jack Noir and Karkat are still alive
>the embodiements of cancer
>and they are in the new universe
FUCK

it keeps happening 8^y

Your autistic shit "webcomic" ended and you guys were banned from talking about Homosuck before, stop making/spamming these threads now, just because it ended, you're doing this out of spite "haha fuck u mods and janitors we're gonna spam homosuck threads and not actually discuss the shit comic at all for banning us before fuck u!!".

Wait, but if he has the original souls inside him, then what's Lord English?

Zootopia threads have been banished, when is Homestuck's turn?

>disagree on the union jack thing, given that hes the real puppet cal with the original souls

this is a cop-out and you know it

Maybe. Still kind of sucks that he just wanted to kill Lord English, and loses his head as a result.

>the whole special thing about universe C, the reason why it was worth all the effort, is that it is outside lord english's influence
>there is a cal doll in andrews house
>lord english literally walks into andrews house through the 4th wall and shoots him
>could easily destroy nearly every planet in the entire universe before leaving for the furthest ring without interfering with his own birth
>could kill all the kids straight after their arrival
>apparently doesnt

fuck off, theres still shit to discuss, and itll probably die out within a few weeks anyways as long as theres no new hiveswap updates or word from hussie about "an epilogue"

now, if it keeps devolving into that autist that walks in with the dave "some bullshit about being a sub" strider posts, then you have a point and ill just shut my cock gobbler right now

WHENS THE EPILOGUE HUSSIE

its literally true

ectobiologised copy. his genetic code was written by doomed gamzee

>itll probably die out within a few weeks
Nope. Chatroom faggots won't let it.
This general needs an expiration date like any other.

mods like homestuck so it's above the rules
just let us fester in our autism in peace

agreed 100%. the plot point of english and slick being nemeses was so brilliant and so perfect and it got dropped so hard that i just want to punch andrew hussie's big stupid fucking teeth out.

im not convinced they do, seeing how quickly some of these threads are purged.

i think, as long as theres actual relevant discussion taking place, these threads manage to avoid the purge.

it was the entire reason english existed in the first place, as a foil for slick. how did hussie fuck up so hard?

english outgrew slick by a fucking lot.

He got millions for delivering shit. Why mess with success?

because retarded teens made him extend a two-year project into a seven-year project

we should honestly be talking about why homestuck is as good as it is

Wait, then how did he get his scepter/assault rifle back?
And why is he missing his leg/tooth if he's a clone? That shit shouldn't be hardwired into his genetic code.
Is he even still Caliborn if he's just an ectobiologised clone?
How does a puppet possessed by several souls even have a genetic code?
Why would they need the Lil Cal paradox slime if that part was already in his code? Was his code a mixture of all the spirits, but not Lil Cal? How does that even work?

dude circumstantial simultaneity lmao

english is to the cal puppet what bec is to halley/gcat is to jaspers. in homestuck we have to accept that ectobiologised clones are not just twins but reflections of the same person - or in english's case, group of souls. real genetics are not relevant, a genetic code in homestuck is pretty much a longer punch code. as in, the recipe for a platonic ideal.

It's not even new info, someone just took the time to put together all the obscure details from interviews and unofficial blogs. Although it might as well be, since the hiveswap team is so shit at communicating.

>he literally just copypasted my post from yesterday
>he didn't even give his own thoughts on everything, and just reposted mime

It's information to discuss, the fuck is your problem?

I know but it would be nice if the poster replaced some of my thoughts with theirs to create more discussion, or at least take off the thing that says "Here's some of MY thoughts on all this"

Why should you care? If you want ownership of your posts go to some forum or become an insufferable tripfag

no one apart from you and him could know who the post belongs to. discard your ego regarding your posts on Sup Forums

sta.sh/01znm1rugx5d

post your arctises

>literally copying old posts counts as 'information to discuss'
okay lol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dragon_of_Pendragon_Castle
hey guys lets discuss this random wikipedia article, don't worry its just something to discuss were totally not a general :^)

That's not the point. It's not about me having ownership of my posts, it's about someone copying a post without thinking about it. It's very unlikely they 100% agree with me on everything, and they're not adding to the discussion by just parroting other people's opinions.

A bucket or pail is typically a watertight, vertical cylinder or truncated cone, with an open top and a flat bottom, attached to a semicircular carrying handle called the bail. A common volume is 10 liters (10 dm3).

Building materials and solvents have been packaged in large metal pails, but in recent decades plastic buckets have been greatly favored. Plastic buckets have more uses due to the popularity of plastic for food products and the tendency of metal pails to rust.

There are many types of buckets;

-A water bucket is used to carry water
-Household and garden buckets are often used for carrying liquids and granular products
-Elaborate ceremonial or ritual buckets in bronze, ivory or other materials are found in several ancient or medieval cultures and are sometimes known by the Latin for bucket, situla
-Large scoops or buckets are attached to loaders and telehandlers for agricultural and earthmoving purposes
-A lunch box is often called a lunch pail, or a lunch bucket.
-Buckets can be reused as seats, tool caddies, hydroponic gardens, chamberpots, "street" drums, or livestock feeders
-Buckets are often used as a children's toys to shape and carry sand on a beach or in a sandpit

>it's the fucking autist who throws an autism fit over a topic he dislikes

Not him but I thought that user was a faggot for posting the same thing twice.

this. it's pathetically transparent and literally says "see? we had one good post yesterday! it wasn't even mine, but I keep an eye out for things to copypaste to pretend to be a good thread"

:)

I think sperging out over copy-pasted posts is worse.

Anyone know a good place to talk about Homestuck?

>complaining about copypasta
I have a feeling user is just buttmad because he doesn't want to see these threads at all, and is trying to create a self fulfilling prophecy where he makes a thread full of shitpostin

>we can't possibly be shit, it's all a conspiracy
have you ever been to hsg before

No i mean look at this post
it seems to be exactly what he's saying

WHICH HOMESTUCK HAS THE BIGGEST COCK

Just fucking kill this thread already. OP is a shitposting fucktard.

You get one thread at a time. Have run riding this shit train to the end :)

anybody have that pic of aradia and vriska staring at LE's bulge?

i say LE

Kanaya

memes

Welp. There's no salvaging this thread. May it rest in peace.

Given that Feferi is the rule of Alternia by the time Homestuck comes along, does this mean Joey kills Trizza?

>While the ultimate goal is getting home again, there is far more to the story than that. Along the way, Joey gets "embroiled in their struggle against an oppressive regime led by the vain and ruthless teenage Heiress who decrees that everyone must laugh at her jokes, or suffer the consequences. Joey must join the rebels on a quest to outwit the Imperial forces and find a way to get her back home to Earth before an unstoppable doomsday weapon destroys both worlds." The Heiress in the time the game takes place is everyone's favourite meme queen Trizza Tethis, who wants the device for herself. If not stopped, the countdown leads to an apocalypse after 11 days. Details of the second game are of course sparse, but we can assume the blob monster things and suspicious hooded neighbours will have something to do with it.

Basically, Joey and Antler Dave have to stop the end of the world(s) from happening

I wonder if the bad timeline is what leads to Homestuck

or Condy.

or Jude.

I have no idea who this is

the doomsday device is sburb isn't it
fuck me

>Along the way, Joey gets "embroiled in their struggle against an oppressive regime led by the vain and ruthless teenage Heiress who decrees that everyone must laugh at her jokes, or suffer the consequences

So Trizza really IS a forced meme!

it's trizza tethis!
our savior!

[s] Joey. RISE UP

Somebody's fantroll.

fuck you trizza your memes are second rate

The epilogue will have Joey and friends in the new universe, with no explanation.

How would you react?

Where the fuck do I find out about Hiveswap? There's nothing on the official site.
Do I have to scrape social media for morsels of information like some eceleb-worshipping whore?

see
before this post, pretty much yeah.

So if Joey's father is Grandpa Harley, doesn't that make her John's Half-Sister?

literally yes
also, why isn't the thread on /vg/ if its about hiveswap?

we tried
we aren't allowed there until the game is pretty much on steam / out

we also aren't allowed on /trash/

Some Reddit janitor wrote up a compliation

Because these threads are offtopic shitholes that Sup Forums has given up moderating

In your heart of hearts, do any of you think Hiveswap will be good?

I have no idea why info isn't released through official channels. It's like they want it to die a quiet death.

haha gee itd sure be funny if like ninety percent of that information was no longer relevant due to time and budget contraints!

man people think making a video game is so simple...

undertale is proof of concept that a 'homestuck game' can be excellent.

Never fucking quote me or my posts again

At least Vriska is gone and will never come back.

Nah. Haven't enjoyed a single homestuck game yet

undertale had a demo when its kickstarter was running, hiveswap had a walk cycle after 3 years