Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jr9Kaa1sycs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nuke the towelheads.

>Islamophobic
No real Muslim actually uses that word so fuck off.

But I'm a Muslim, and I just used it.

Are you sure about that?

Yes.

Post Quran with timestamp and i'll believe you. Better yet, I'll decapitate a favela nigger in the name of Allah.

>same old retarded excuses
>same old virtue signalling
>same old muslim lies and bullshit
You're not welcome here and no amount of lying and excuses will change that you fucking animal.
There is more blood on islam's hands(your hands) than any other ideology on the planet

Bro, I just wanna know why Fallout 4 keeps crashing. Bethesda's Helpdesk sucks.

Why don't you believe me now? You know it's against the Quran to lie?

>that one pathetic user is still trying to force his orao meme

Buy New Vegas.

Muslim here, can you stfu you pretentious faggot

Kek, it's not against the Quran to lie if you're tricking the infidels. Read your own book.

Old post M'slime

:^)

And it was you sand apes who rolled in, burned the libraries, instilled sharia, and enslaved europe.
Consider it payback.

All this is true and it was caused by the same people who now want a massive fight adequately being stirred up. If you can accept these truths I you should search for the truth in religion.

Religion is a product of an old world used to explain the unexplainable. Time for people to grow up all round.

Do you have mods installed, trips-man?

Stop tainting JoJo with your filth mudslime

fpbp

Here's your first mistake in making this post.

Announcing you're muslim as if your post is some how going to hold higher value, Khan. If anything, we'll give less of shit because you're using identity politics and you're muslim.

Second. I didn't even read that wall of text but starting every sentence off with

>it was you who

Is a real turn off.

Third.
>pic related

But this is a bait thread and you're not actually muslim and i'm just practicing my shitposting skills

It was you who started the crusades and subsequently caused all of that

Actually, you're getting paid back. The West fucked them up mostly, but now you're getting paid back.

I hope Europe collapses to Islam. Would be pretty HAPPENING to see World War III happen and you know exactly who did it too and you did nothing but sit aside and shitpost on Sup Forums and let it happen.

Your shitposting is a 1/10.

No, it was YOU who started the crusades. We did nothing wrong whatsoever.

Oh look, a Muslim victim. What a rare sight

Do you think Muslims will ever have a collected Ummah again?

>But I'm a Muslim
I'm sorry to hear that, that's really to bad.

All true, unfortunately. However, our own governments will not own up to it. They seem to believe that this retarded "atonement" of welcoming invaders and punishing their own people for understandably objecting to the threat being imposed upon them is something they don't have to explain - it just is and if you don't agree with it, you're excoriated publicly, thrown off social media, fired from your job or even imprisoned.

The president standing before a microphone and telling me, yeah, we caused this - we fucked up Libya, we fucked up Iraq, we fucked up Egypt, Syria, Palestine, etc. and we caused this mess, and what we are doing is trying to amend for it, yeah, that would make me a little more inclined to get behind it. But between the mindless violence coming from indiscriminate killers on the one hand, and the pious self-righteousness of our own governments on the other, well, we're stuck in the middle.

And Muslims are long ways from having their own shit together. There's really zero point in supporting your struggle when the horrors you inflict on Western societies pale in comparison to the brutality with which you treat one another.

So your points are well taken, but they're not a basis for any achievable solution.

What did I say faggot

Just the vaultsuit mod that converts the blue and yellow to orange and black.

Man, I gotta say, half the shit on this goddamn game fails to work properly or is poorly implemented.

Like, the town building would be cool if it went Sims-style overview, but first person makes it a chore. Or if it affected the story in any way,

That, and everyone and everything wants to kill you.

New Vegas was better. Hell, Fallout 3 was better. SKYRIM WAS BETTER

Is this a "fuck Islam" thread cause it sure feels like one.

Fuck Muhammad and his shit swigging Allah.

> The US asked for 9/11
¿Dónde están mis sides?

Okay then, who has the batshit crazy religion of "HURR DURR KILL EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T BELIEVE IN ALLAH HURR DURR"

Plus, it was YOU who initiated the first attacks on Christendom, which we responded to with the Crusades.

Lets be honest here, Islam is the cancerous tumor of the planet that needs to be cut away with a western scalpel.

I mean, look at all the shit Islam is doing to Europa, and the amount of attacks it is doing to this day. You really expect us to accept you when you have killed thousands in attacks? Don't make me fucking laugh

>muslim holy lands

Islam was created in 700AD and is newfag as fuck. Everything muslims currently sit on and hold is illegitimate from a mass murdering pack of shits that won because such tactics were seen to be satanic and immoral.

Muslims have done nothing but damage not only original persian and arab culture, but the planet itself.

I didn't do anything. Go blow yourself up.

You're next.

okay?

that doesn't change anything. I still hope your desert turns into glass. FUCK YOU.

The crusades were a defense against your kind.
They wouldn't have had to crusade at all if you muzzie shits had stayed in your third world hell hole

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD
>DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD

>All muslims are jews

>The West created this mess.
Said the Religion of Peace that has been in a constant state of War since recorded history. Genocide, cruelty, enslavement, and shitting on basic human rights since we began writing shit down.

Nah.

Random civilians causes all the issues in the Middle East just because they happened to be born in a western country. Hmm.

Nice copypasta, faggot.

Sage'd

>the west created a suck ideology 1,300 years ago that today is destroying the world

No

dear mudmonkey,
i will play this larping game with you
there isn't a single western govt aside from poland/hungary/austria that isn't completely subverted the jews.

you bitches did wake us up. we have a common enemy and they are the only one you aren't attacking.

so we will kill you if you really want us to, all of the refugees are dead men walking. even if you managed to win, which won't happen. you're still cucked by kikes. they consider you their attack dogs.

>but muh peeple
sdfu were not letting terrorists in unless hillary wins, then we are letting terrorists in, so 50/50 for you kiddo

>MFW Paki makes a good point

>being a Muslim

Why don't you just stop that. Bacon and beer are pretty great, and Allah isn't real.

Wtf i love muslims now

ORAO user brings best bait

I teach my dogs to sit with the Shahada.

How does that make you feel?

Weird, I don't remember doing any of that. You must be thinking of (((someone else)))

Palestine was mostly christian before the jews came

>It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.
As an American, I am familiar with the claim that a few CIA guys took over a nation of 80 million people. What I find hilarious is what a weak failure of a people would promote this claim. Take some responsibility.

It's worse than the (((da joos))) meme.

Fuck you and your people.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jr9Kaa1sycs

Islamophobia is based on ignorance though. You guys really don't know anything about Islam, and yet you fooled yourself to believe otherwise. I've already met a guy who said that he knows more about Islam than I do, just because he browsed thereligionofpeace.com for a few hours, despite me being one for all my life. This is the type of ignorance I deal with daily.

Look at your pic. Prime example, the use of "taqiyya". Even in your pic, it clearly says that Taqiyya is intended for self-defense ONLY. Meaning that if your life is in peril, you can momentarily renounce your faith. Plus, 90% of Muslims don't practice Taqiyya. Yet you've somehow deluded yourself into believing that all Muslims exist to deceive Westerners and that there is a global conspiracy.

The rest is bullshit too but I'm not inclined to read after seeing the Taqiyya propaganda piece. If any of you knew ANYTHING about geopolitics and the history of the Middle East, you'd know why things are this way.

I didnt do any of that

Why am I to suffer again?

Based Italian

I use to live in Geata btw, i hope that place is still OK.

He's Irish.
Based Irishmen tho.

Spare us your threats, Muslim. You gush about your connection with Allah, your sacred text, but what has it brought you?

Where are your morals and chivalry? Your religion of peace? Your great insight into the nature of the divine? Even at our basest, when we dressed as you do, dwelt as you do, hunted as you do, lived as you do, we did more than merely survive. We built wonders. We made great journeys. We forged epics. You have not.

You speak so proudly of the rags dangling from your skulls, little realizing that they are but strings and you puppets. What little you have accomplished you attribute to the wisdom of your prohpet, who is nothing but the voices of your dead echoing for all eternity. He moors you to the past, serving as a leash that keeps you as little better than apes, sad parodies of civilization that lack that special spark to become something more.

We have come to your country in search of resources. Whether your actions drive us back or we take what we want and move on, the outcome is the same. We will depart from your wretched desert, leaving you behind. And in a thousand years, you will not have changed from this contact with another country. You will remain in your dunes, blowing yourselves up, communing with your false god, until your oil dries up and your culture dies.

And above your tomb, the world will belong to us.

DAT SWEET COLOR BLINDNESS

All hail the Potate