No matter how much you love Trump, empirical data does not lie. When is Sup Forums going to accept that Trump will lose?

No matter how much you love Trump, empirical data does not lie. When is Sup Forums going to accept that Trump will lose?

>empirical data doesn't lie
>+-3-10%

Fuck off

rite m8 im so fookin scared, just woke up today and made meself a cuppa. looked online and a see that remain was 20 points ahead of leave. 20 fookin points. m8 there is no way we can leave the eu now. the dirty fucking polish bastards stealing our jobs and now we cant leave the eu. nigel has lost . m8 i might top myself

20 POINT LEAD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Friday, Aug 5

he is already doing better, political newfag

But it will not be enough...

>mfw twatter meltdown when trump wins

>LOOK AT THE NUMBERS GIVE UP DRUMPF TARDS

Shills getting desperate. Trump hasn't even gotten into gear yet and his numbers are beginning to stabilize/rise.

>general election
You should only care about swing states, they determine who wins and loses

outcome oriented is empirical?

I've still only ever seen 1 or 2 Hillary supporters in my life. Everyone else votes for Trump or Bernie.

Real life doesn't lie.
Face it, cuck you're not living in the real world.

>MSM polls
>empirical data

haha

>meanwhile in Georgia

the 3% and 10% were different states.

I am already preparing myself, I buried ammunition , my weapons and dryed food, my truck has a full tank, I plan to be ahead of the SJW storm troopers , they would not drag me to the re education FEMA Camps

Thank (((you))) for correcting the record.

EVEN ON ELECTION NIGHT THEY WON'T ACCEPT IT.
HOPEFULLY THEY ACCEPT SUICIDE.

>empirical data

y'all are so desperate now, we really broke you in under a week?

pathetic.

>Trump hasn't even gotten into gear yet

yeah his campaign is stuck in reverse

yes only if the data isn't corrupted...

>Traditionally liberally biased polls meaning anything this early
babehs first ewection cycle?

Lol you notice that as well fucking weird