Name a better heist film

Name a better heist film.

>pro-tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZL9fnVtz_lc?t=357
youtube.com/watch?v=4Yb5t10yyuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

now you see me 2

If you want a little kiddie film for little kiddie faggots addicted to twerking and iPods with the attention span of a gnat, yeah, Ocean's Eleven is pretty freakin' dope, my dude!

If you want a dramatic, tense, good film, The Friends of Eddie Coyle.

Heat

The sting

The Sting - very similar scenario but no cuck contrast characters to make the main guys look better by comparison and no major womenshit subplot.

This!

Val giving himself covering fire is one of the most erotic gun scenes in a movie I've ever seen.

youtu.be/ZL9fnVtz_lc?t=357

Italian Job, even though it's not that good of a movie. Perfect ending anyway, thank god they never made a sequel.

Great Soundtrack too.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Yb5t10yyuw

Holy shit! This! So much this.

Inside Man > Ocean's Eleven > rest

easy, thread over

That's not American Hustler.

Does The Big Short count?

Snatch

Le Samourai
Heat
Thief
The Killing

>Le Samourai

How is this a fucking heist movie?

They made a remake though.

Is he going down on jew cock or arab cock?

If I were to direct a commerical minded heist film, it would look like Ocean's eleven.

It doesn't take itself seriously, relies on lead actors charisma, and is really really fun.

Edit: wow... thanks for the gold >^))

tsssh-thstssthshss-tsshhhhh

Doesn't exist in my world, don't remind me.

Thanks for the contribution

the lady killers

best tom hanks movie ever and it forshadows a actual event that happens in reality.

that tard blowing his thumb off because he hit a piece of C4 with a hammer in the movie mirrors a youtuber doing the same thing. FYI reactive armor for tanks is nothing more than a thin strip of C4 between 2 steel plates with a thin housing holding it to the tank and the impact of the anti tank rocket sets it off and this shits been explained on the military channel before the movie was made

All About the Benjamins.
Fite me.

Haven't seen the original but the remake is a pretty comfy heist movie, why the hate? Mark Wahlberg is even good in it

best post ITT

debatable

>Haven't seen the original

That's yours and mine problem.

Original is probably one of the most British movies out there and that's where the whole charm comes from, because let's be honest here, the core plot really isn't really that good or interesting, it's the execution that counts here and I think remake did it much worse. For some unknown reason, they added a really pointless layer of complexity to the heist even though it never existed in the '69. And the chase was just meh, it took itself way too seriously. In original it was literally hide and seek around the town and baiting cops into following places from where they couldn't get out like construction sites and rivers. And as I said, a much better ending. I'd say one of the best ending for a heist movie.

Incrption

Dead Presidents

The Inside Man
Inception