L O L

L O L

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HLNhPMQnWu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post something about music, or fuck off.
Them's the rules.

Meant comics/cartoons. Sorry, just on Sup Forums

So, is this a parody of redpill garbage?

on Sup Forums?

yeah, we can tell by your self-important attitude.

Well it certainly isn't meant to be serious

>parody
No

well, well, well, an actual Strawman fallacy. i.e. putting words in themouth of people who actually didn't say it.

Want to make a caricature of a liberal reacting to mass shooting? then it should say "BAN WEAPONS", because that's the actual rhetoric.

I don't think I have seen anyone actually say what was said in the first frame.

They do. Both panels actually

Okay.

Rules are for faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=HLNhPMQnWu4

Never seen any wishing it was white men getting killed in mass shooting.

Every time a mass shooting has happened was an opportunity to take on the 2nd amendment. Saying what was say in the first frame? Never.

>Sup Forums

take your permanently hurt feelings elsewhere

What? She's talking about the race of the shooter

Ha ha ha no.

Every time a mass shooting happens they are literally on Twitter saying that they hope it was done by a white guy.

No. These things require no parody.
Like Trump. You can't make up the shit that man pulls.

>they're wishing it was white males getting killed
That's not what they're hoping for you fucking idiot.

They're hoping a white male is the shooter and that it's not a person of color.

Which a bunch do literally every time there's a mass shooting.

Why would she be begging for it to be a white male? They almost always are anyway.

this, trips outdoes dubs

it's about how the obnoxious left foam at the mouth every time a mass shooter is white.. but then when the shooter is black or middle eastern terrorist they cry internally and shift focus on guns.

or they will attempt to shift focus back on whites saying things like white people make up more serial killers than blacks.. which is actually statistically false now; for the past 30 years blacks have made up more serial killings than whites.

false.

You mean the ones that get media attention.

You can have cops not be racist and be the only ones who carry guns.

not according to liberals

THATSTHEJOKE

Native Americans were pissed in the 40's.

>the left foam at the mouth every time a mass shooter is white
I never see them do that. It's always been about guns regardless who's the shooter is.

You mean like old two hands cho, the San Bernardino shooters, the Orlando night club guy, the kid down in Santa Barbra, the naval yard guy, the DC snipers, ect?

Like those white guys?

incorrect. if its a white shooter its white people are bad and guns.

if its a black shooter its white people are bad and guns.

Were you not around for Charleston?

Once they commit crimes they give up their colored person card and become white. It's the new transracial rules. You can identify other people as the race you want.

>the obnoxious left foam at the mouth every time a mass shooter is white

So they don't blame guns when the mass shooter is white? They blame his skin color? You've gone full retard.

This graph is really bad
That should say average not total and the information would be a lot more useful with hard numbers

Still quite interesting

>white people shooting
>victims weren't even the kind of people he allegedly wanted to target
>shitskin shooting
>he kills exactly who he wanted to kill

Explain this burgers

No, those are the few examples of minorities. I mean the dozens of other ones, by white guys.

>columbine
>south Carolina
>sandy hook
>auruoa
>Colorado springs planned parentinghood

Well I certainly agree that it's a double standard but I'm pretty sure the person who made this just hates Muslims.
And then I nearly vomited at the like and share bit

>military training

White people commit shootings when MKULTRA'd or high on pharmaceuticals. Colored people commit shootings when they're mad for no reason.

>muh confederacy
It was treason you fucks. I'll admit the flag is cool on a belt buckle but it shouldn't be flown alongside ther American flag.

Post more funny comics like this please.

>treason

So they were supposed to just sit down and take a violation of their 10th Amendment rights?

The Confederate Battle Flag and statues of Confederates aren't banned. We just don't display them in government buildings/spaces anymore. You can hang flags and statues of Rober E. lee all over your yard and on your vehicles.

Serial killers are different from spree killers, though.
Serial killers kill several people over a longer period of time for various reasons.
Such as ongoing gang violence or psychotic drive.
Spree killers one day go around shooting up a large number of people for no particular reason but (assumed) group affiliation to whatever that person deemed worthy of killing in such a spectacular fashion.
Serial killers in this graph are likely for the most part carreer criminals and the numbers mostly reflect who controls the most criminal enterprises.
This should not at all reflect the numbers of spree killers.

>Americans erasing parts of their history that they find shameful.
I guess this is why japan loves you guys so much, you are basically the same.

most black serial killers would probably be defined by a gang banger that has killed more than 1 person in his criminal career.

however because of the social circumstances we don't really associate that with what we perceive to be the "traditional" serial killer IE some creepy white guy that traps kids in his walls or something.

Yet most criminal psychologists and what not believe all serial killers share some common psychological problems.. it just happens that the psycho black people usually end up joining gangs and committing their serial killings that way.

Same kind of goes with Italian mobsters, or others. An Italian hitman that works for the mob is technically a serial killer but we don't really picture him that way.

We're not erasing it, we're just not trying to glorify treason.

Do you want me to point out the dozens of mass shootings that can be attributed to gangs? Or is that not the "right" kind of mass shooting?

So about 50/50. Not bad for a majority. Fun fact though, Asians are over represented in mass shooting compared to their portion of the population.

I'm not trying to prove a point about the confederate flag being good or not with that post, I'm disproving
Specifically
>it's always about guns when the shooter is white
After the Charleston shooting it wasn't really about guns, the discussion was about racism and how we should no longer display the confederate flag anywhere- if not outright ban it.

>Never seen any wishing it was white men getting killed in mass shooting
Nah this time it's just cops in general

Given the context it may be 'white cops' they are talking about because it's the south, and white cops are all racist. Because it's the south.

>Actual "SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN" dumbfucks posting on Sup Forums
No, fuck you. Fuck you to death, preferably by your inbred cousins. I'm surprised you braindead shits even know how to turn on a computer.

A serial killer is a serial killer.. and even then I would still argue blacks probably do a lot of spree killing themselves

>lets go blast some fools!
>aw shit nigga we just shot up a 5 year olds birthday party, oh well, hit me up yo

>Stop glorifying = erasing

None of that is banned.
The federal government just enforced the removal of Confederate iconography from government facilities, as they should have done long ago.
That's like France hanging the Vichy flag on government buildings or Germany flying the swastika flag on the Reichstag.

I don't see them flying the crescent moon on town hall and Hillary is still allowed to show off her reptile face in public.
So fair's fair, huh?

how is your wife's son?

So should the rest of the country roll over and change the name to 'War of Northern Aggression' while their at it?

You all did exactly that last Monday though.

Some of this stuff is funny, though

>glorify, treason.
did obama teach you those complicated words?

Be on your way, my lord.
Holy fire won't cure stupidity.

I'm assuming this has more to do with the American independence day than my office appointment?

You know that it does.

>fancy words
>glorify and treason
Jesus it's called a 4th grade education you stupid hick.

History is written by the winners. American won that war so we get to be called patriots.

>mentioning jesus.
I thought your fedora was supposed to keep religious thoughts away from your head.

Well, I was still unsure how that would erase that supposed southern heritage.
I mean, the distinction is hardly two centuries old.
How much heritage can that bit of colony have?

>You all did exactly that last Monday though.

Because we won that war.

If the colonial uprising had been put down, do you think they'd be celebrating "Colonial Rebellion Day" and flying flags flown by the colonists over British government buildings?

kek

Who hurt you user

I think the most retarded thing about the brexit stuff was I saw a tweet from somebody who wanted a revote because they were so sure stay would win they didn't bother voting

No way.
Britain released all its former colonies.
Also another uprising resisting a draft or tax raise or other such occasion would have succeeded.
Compared to other colonial conflicts of Britain, this American thing wasn't even that big and there are no commemorative days for putting down the Boxer rebellion or the Opium War.

See
I don't care about the flag. I'm pointing out that the discussion after a white mass shooter isn't just about "guns" as previously claimed.

>No way.

Exactly.

This is why Confederate holidays and "celebrating" the Civil War is retarded.

You don't celebrate failed uprising and civil wars. You may have a memorial day to remember the lives lost, but you don't fly the defeated faction's flags right next to your own.

But when you win or accomplish your goals after a civil war and establish yourself as an independent nation/state, you do celebrate.

But this is beside the point, because the Confederate battle flag was brought back decades after the war was over by segregationist politicians in southern states as a symbol for their refusal to integrate black people. That's why they started flying it around government buildings.

That was mostly aboutthat one case, though.
Because it was a very clear political motivation that fed into current debate.
The guy shooting up the Dallas police is also not treated like a random lunatic.
Nor is the guy who shot up a PP because he saw it played up on TV.
In each of the cases that are on the face of it ideologically motivated, the media discuss the relevant topic.

Yet, in every case it is also about gun control. Because all of these shootings have uncontrolled gun purchases in common.

>Implying liberals (or most people) even know who Che Guevara is.

>Che is mainly butthurt about blacks because they don't like communism

Che made that quote when he was younger. Many people tracked it down after it surfaced and turns out Che like Ghadi had his views on races that weren't his own, only until a certain race crossed him in which he changed his perspective in light of joining those oppressed.

Just face the facts, faggot. Gandhi and Che were bad people.

Really why would anyone idolize Trump?

Subjective but I agree on Che

>I think the most retarded thing about the brexit stuff was I saw a tweet from somebody who wanted a revote because they were so sure stay would win they voted exit

ftfy

The stupidity in Bongland has surpassed even Murica at this point.

maybe for imperialists (a.k.a americans)

Technically, Germany flies the flag of a failed uprising.
1848/49, the national movement staged a revolt, trying to establish a democratic German state out of the dozens of fragment states under feudal rule.
They were crushed by the Prussian army.
Their flag was later taken up for the Weimar Republic and both post-war parts of Germany.

Nobody is flying the Bunschuh flag, though.

Most don't, they just see him as a lesser evil compared to Hillary, and other republican candidates.

The ones that idolize him aren't playing with a full deck of cards.

He's a winner. For some reason cheering for successful people who personify success fucks with their brain.

Do not speak ill of the god emperor if you know what is good for you

We're Latin Americans. Idolizing mass murderers and bigots is our regional tradition.
Hell, for some reason Simón Bolívar, a conservative landowner dictator terrified at the idea of brown people getting into power, is considered a leftist hero.

They weren't more or less just people.

When both said what they said(Ghadi about how the Africans shouldn't be treated as equal to the British non-Africans) they were both still teens and still forming their ideology.

Just like how I thought it was cool and purposeful to hate Christians despite none ever harming me or posing any threat in my daily life what so ever.

but that's wrong.

Yes it can.

>Americans imperialist
>Not people who literally called themselves an Empire a decade ago (aka most of Europe)

>it's about how the obnoxious left foam at the mouth every time a mass shooter is white..
I see Sup Forums make a way bigger deal every time a criminal is black, though.

At most, pointing out the mass shooter is white is just a by product of Sup Forums pointing out the race of the criminal everytime.

Sure they do. Can't afford to buy Jordans with communism.

>they were both still teens

Gandhi was 26 years old, well educated and had traveled to other countries

>Sup Forums mods are purging Loud House threads 24/7 which is cartoons.
>This thread still exists

I think you vastly over-estimate the importance of Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums.