When was the last time you got your ass kicked?

When was the last time you got your ass kicked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AfMbN_MzCpw
youtube.com/watch?v=HlEJbs02wAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That scene is so surreal. She pretty much forces him to confront them, and gets mad for not wanting to get his ass kicked. Sad you see this in real life.

when I was 17. I learned an important lesson, don't start a fight with a friend for no reason. I deserved every bit of it

>Never you little cunt, what you think you can intimdate me in front of my girlfriend? Trying to impress your boyfriends over there, don't look at them look at me. I've fucked girls bigger than you, I've taken shits scarier than you. Now fuck off before I lose my paitence and next time you better think twice before you pick on someone, faggot.

Is this the best example of no win situation? He fights and he loses,he is a loser who got beat up. He fights and wins and he is the guy who beat up a kid.

He could have just ignored him or call the cops. If a girl thinks your a pussy for not fighting more than one person than maybe she's probably the used up jizz rag you know she is

He wins in the long run because he won't be dealing with a vapid cunt any longer

she wasn't mad though. she was happy he didn't fight the guy. she just couldn't help that her vagina had dried up completely because of it.

>He could have just ignored him or call the cops

I rewatched the scene and I agree with you. It's never a smart idea to provoke a group of drunk people and he acted like a bitch with "keep it down,THANK YOU". I think he kinda deserved it.

I can just imagine your numale self dreaming about this in the shower.

this

Nu-male memes aside, Louie did nothing wrong in that scene

>Did you know that the legal definition of assault is merely threatening violence against someone? That's right. It's battery that is the actual act of violence, assault is just the threat. The intimidation. So what you're doing right now is assault. You are assaulting me. How about I call the cops and you get charged with a felony, pal? You ready for THAT? Huh? Yeah, didn't think so kid. Nice talkin to ya.

Here's the link since OP is a faggot: youtu.be/AfMbN_MzCpw

He acted like a cuck when he asked them to keep it down

14. I broke that cunts ribs 3 years later when he tried it again though.

Never fought outside of highschool.

What kinda newfaggot wouldn't recognise it

>imagining men in the shower

Yeah I bet you do that a lot

In such a situation the best course of action is to not allow yourself to fall into the trap at all. Instead of asking them to quiet down and giving them an excuse to bully him Louis should have just taken the girl someplace else. Instead he tried to act assertively without the ability to actually back that assertiveness up. Look at it from the kids' perspectives: some middle aged guy asks them to shut up. Why should they listen to him? He's one guy on his own who has no muscle or charisma about him. All he did by speaking up was provoke a confrontation.

I've never had my ass kicked but I have wrecked a few people in my time.

Most memorable one was this one cunt I punched so hard he didn't know what was going on and punched his girl right in the beak and burst her nose. Was hilarious.

I also beat the shit out of a guy that was tangled up in a barbed wire fence...not my proudest moment...still, funny though.

Seek help

>this scene
too real for me

>What you're gonna beat me up? Well I'm calling the cops right now!
All he had to say

That was such an uncomfortable scene, honestly I feel like Louis CK is better at capturing awkwardness and cringe than at doing actual comedy.

The entire point of that scene is that Louie wanted to assert his manliness in front of his date by standing up to them. Unfortunately it didn't go as well he imagined it would.

The actor who played the bully was brilliant. He wasn't even particularly big or strong but he really captured that complete self assured sense of power that bullies exude and hold over their victims. He was completely in control of the situation in an instant and all Louis could do is answer on his terms and hope that maybe, just maybe he would let him go.

>>What you're gonna beat me up? Well I'm calling the cops right now!
*slaps your phone out of your hand*
now what?

*teleport behind him*
*pull out my katana*
nothing personal kiddo

imagine if this scene was with richie instead of louis

DAMMIT

Are the first two seasons of Louie the most kino television ever produced?

>The entire point of that scene is that Louie wanted to assert his manliness in front of his date by standing up to them.
it really wasn't
the point was to show how crazy fast a situation can escalate
saying "keep it down kids" isn't really an unreasonable thing to do that is worth being beaten over

see also the Halloween episode where they are threatened by creepy mask guys

No they're not that great. Good, but not great.

>that episode where he goes to Afghanistan for troop relief and that everyone gets feel
holy shit, I don't know what the message was but that was top comfy kino

The scene had multiple points and your interpretation is valid but if we take into consideration the fact that he was literally on the date and the scene ends with her proclaiming her pussy has dried out, I think it's easy to assume that the main point was about asserting himself as the alpha-male to impress his date.

You're both retarded. The entire point of the scene is that women are cunts. Beating up a teenager is wrong. Getting beaten up by a teenager is stupid. But both are preferable to the course of action Louie took, according to his date.

Why are there so few clips of Louie on Youtube?
I'm looking for the intro of "late show part 3" when Louie talk with his kids about being fat and then goes for a jog

>watch three part Louie episode
>get LYNCHED

that 3 parter was too long and didn't really lead to anything
>DUDE YOURE DONE IF YOU DON'T GET THIS LMAO
>literally nothing is different afterwards
fuck this show

youtube.com/watch?v=HlEJbs02wAM
what a boss

>That's short for "champion."

Fuck, I'm dying.

those were the worse episodes desu

>pull out glock
scene over

why would it be so bad to threaten to call the police in this situation?

>if you're going to attack me i will surely alert the local authorities

why pretend to be some sort of tough guy? i dont want to fight people, im just eating in a diner

they'll kick your ass before u call and be gone before they arrive

what if i yelled at my date to call the police as i was getting my ass kicked?

she'll get raped

well then while theyre busy raping my date i can escape

i think my plan worked

putting your hands on other people is for niggers

>being such a control freak you have to tell people in public to be quiet

Louie deserved it. Dudes were just joking around in a shitty diner.

Everyone else in this thread must live in a communist state/country

What would Jonah Hill have done in this situation?

I agree with this but not necessarily because it's a control freak thing to do (which it kind of is) but mostly because if someone is being loud and obnoxious in a public space they clearly don't feel the need to behave appropriately, so telling them to shush will never work. You'll only attract unwanted attention from someone who has already shown to lack proper social etiquette.

gottem