HILLARY BTFO INTO ANOTHER DIMENSION

Holy fucking shit, Sup Forums.

This video will single-handedly take down Crooked Hillary.

All you normies: spread this shit on your socials, get the word out.

youtube.com/watch?v=JVS8-1KwS2c

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKCN10G2BQ
streamable.com/9nof
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUMP

come on Sup Forums, this is gold

>Yfw you realize you would have voted for Obama in 2008

And yes, this is gold.

Jesus Christ. Someone needs to take one for the team and JFK Hillary

I did. I have lived with that shame for so long.

don't make martyrs

Ever since Obama endorsed Clinton, we all knew he was a fucking hypocrite.

>shilling your own YouTube for shekels
>5k views

Well that's the question I suppose, would it be even worse if she was a martyr?

Damn that's pretty good. Going to spread it on my twitter.

FINANCIAL
O
L
K
S

>LOST CLIP
Garbage title.

>not voting Ron Paul in 2008

Thanks Obama.

not my vid, I saw it on kikebook.

>This

RP 4 LYFE

This just makes me feel sad. Quitting CRT today. Sorry for all the shilling.

WE DIDN'T L I S T E N

Uh, forgot Ron Paul was running that year. Sorry user, 8 years ago i was 16 and half bluepilled. Never put much attention to what was happening in the states at the time.

> Clinton
> martyr

pick one
justice would be served that day and a national celebration ensued, why do you think she goes pale blue when a peta protestor start shouting about cow's rights in her rallies, she is expecting a bullet and she knows not a single fuck will be given that day, Clinton is nothing but the full bloom of the hiv feminism

Tha tha tha that's just some OKIE DOKE. If if if if if you let me be clear, it's okie doke.

It's called healthy competition.

Fucking lel

How can she ever recover

Yeah. Her reaction those protesters put her way more on edge than I would expect. She really does seem like she knows karma is coming back to get her any day now.

Wtf obama. The right speech was so crazy..as if it was someone else..i don't mean a clone etc this is when a liar shows that he is a liar and don't care anymore at all...that wasn't even speech it looked like he don't give a fuck at all just babble the best he could say not logic or rational just ..damn......
If they don't throw a war against islam on the table in the next time this whole hillary..suicides and accidents...merkel rapefugees obama..etc etc will break apart..

His two statements in the video aren't necessarily contradictory, outside of his comments about being a champion of Progressive politics, which is still a lie now. Just because you and I don't like Hillary doesn't mean she doesn't have arguably the most impressive resume in history in terms of the breadth of roles in public service she has filled throughout her career. How she did in them is another matter.

SPREAD THIS SHIT EVERYWHERE

Spread this to all you can! This is pure gold. Obama up right lies in her favor.

All Trump has to do is spam this shit on his Twitter and in TV ads and he wins the whole thing.

>full bloom of the hiv feminism
>being criticized for not being Progressive ENOUGH by a Democratic politician

?

how the fuck did you ever vote for a black standup comic on a open mic night

Most historians agree that James Buchanan was the worst president in American history.

James Buchanan's resumé:
>Representative
>Senator
>Ambassador to Russia
>Ambassador to UK
>Offered a position on the Supreme Court which he declined even though he was guaranteed the nomination
>Secretary of State

James Buchanan was the most qualified candidate in American history. :^)

Brutal

It's all over - everyone go home - Trump allready won

Hillary chills blown the fuck out! Defend this if you can. Even your president that now's endorse her have turned 180 on everything he said about 8 years ago.

I'm a shill, but even I can't defend this.

If if if if if if if if if

Okie doke!

If if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if

Financial folks c|:^u

That's how seriously shit our politics have been before Trump.

PRAISE KEK

You're not wrong. This just serves to question the validity of using "she's got the best credentials!" as an argument for being the best prospective president.

That being said Trump is a paragon of demagoguery whose policy stances are as empty as his words are inflammatory. 2/10 election

is he retarded or what does she got on him?

pfff check these

praise be upon Kek

what the fuck

woa

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

Praise kek though

>All you normies: spread this shit on your socials, get the word out.
B-but both speeches are right, Obama-sama.

Praise kek the one true god

Delete this, final warning

Deals were made between them in 2008 with party leaders. Political corruption at work.

I always laugh when people claim voting for Clinton is the smarter choice.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Said the Increasingly nervous man for the 7th time this year

They probably will then they realize they could run literally anyone else and win. I'm talking a Matt Daemon/Ben Affleck tier ticket.

>Barrack Obama's skin looks whites in 2008
>His face looks more round in 2008
>Talking about how corrupt she is in 2008
>2016 saying Clinton should be president
really makes me think

wew lad

WEW

LAD

TWEET IT TO TRUMP

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKCN10G2BQ

He made a good sell, that nigger

Obama's out, he doesn't give a shit.
He just wants to leave and have a nice long vacation in Qatar with his husband.

>That being said Trump is a paragon of demagoguery whose policy stances are as empty as his words are inflammatory
Even if you disagree with his policies, or think there are none, Trump will revive America's soul. He'll make it okay again to be a FUCKING WHITE MALE who's proud of his country. He'll make nationalism acceptable again. And then we can go from there.

SUCC

The point is to ask the question: how can you vote for Obama and then for Clinton when Obama said these things about Clinton when he was running against her? It's cognitively dissonant.

nice one

thanks Obama

streamable.com/9nof

This is gold. Tweet this to Trump, if he tweets it out the world will see.

If obama attacked hillary hard for being corrupt two faced cunt and now says the same corrupt two face cunt is the best choice warning flags should be raised.

quawdz

Well done. Spread this.

Hillary ROTTEN Clinton!!

Witnessed. Praise Kek

That's what I mean, he doesn't care about what he really thinks, or to make a stand against his party. He just wants an easy and smooth way out, be done with all.
As a good negro man, he knows that "don't start no shit, it won't be no shit".

Spread this like crazy

checked

Make sure to save the video. I don't trust (((YouTube))) to keep it up if it gets popular.

>never has there been someone more qualified
Jesus fuck

i want this to be more devastating than i realize it actually is.

liberals have no shame, they'll forsake their magic negro instantly if you present them with this. it won't stop them from voting against trump.

fucken no scoped kid

>revive America's soul
>make it okay again to be a WHITE FUCKING MALE

What's the matter user, can't deal with a little competition? Also, there is a distinction between being a patriot that supports his country and a nationalist that uses Jingoist propaganda underlined with bigotry in order to get across an agenda as banal as "restoring LAW and ORDER".

Also..it's a fact that the u.s never was a friend of the rest of the world..after ww2 it was their massive military power and not being scared to us it what kept them no 1, this wholw multiculti bullshit etc just makes the u.s weak and that makes stupid arabs think they will takeover the world soon.
The american can't act as if they want to be the best friend of the all of the world now just because a few college kids think that is a good idea...and hillary would lead the country direct into hell just for their votes and then sell it to saudi arabia and do some fucki ng faces when she is done..i mean..all the suicides and everything what happened..nobody with a normal brain could vote for her..
Nationalism is not Supremacism goddamn..
she got these guys so bad i swear if they would say they want a black women she would be black in a weak and start to twerk on twitter

I actually did vote for Obama in 2008.
My shame is boundless.
I was so, SO ignorant.

"No one more qualified"
Holy fuck ...

THICC

Delete this wtf man

Me to dave, fuck serving this corrupt bitch.

0.02 cents per post is not worth it.

But former Bernouts might be persuaded to abandon the hag if we show them this. We need to boost Jill stein to them as well.

Would yall stop with the FINALLY

>hurr durr huur Benghazi blah blah blah soon to be jailed, e-mails blah blah blah soon to be jailed, herpa durpa conspiracy, campaign over

Just please stop with the red alert threads that claim to be the nail in someone's campaign, it's getting obnoxious.

gj aquafresh

you're telling me that fucking THOMAS JEFFERSON was less qualified than Hillary Clinton?!?

PRAISE BE UPON KEK

Nice try

>Rolling
>On
>The
>Floor
>Laughing
>My
>Ass
>Out

Holy shit!

IT'S HAPPENING

0.50$

If you really think this will end her campaign or make her lose youre retarded. Also everyone knows the primaries are rather quite vicious, Marco Rubio said similar things about Trump during the primary and now he's endorsing him, this shit happens all the time.

No this is a turd, you're trying to polish into gold, nothing but fools gold here.

>mfw Kaiser Trump will win
>mfw ready for retaking the Middle East

you're pretty good

>$0.02 has been donated to your account

You found this by now ?
I was discussing the exact same thing with some friends the day after Obamas DNC speech.
No wonder she is winning, you burgers are just too lazy to stop her.

>Obama casts Hillary as a corrupt liar
>then says she's the most qualified person in history to seek the presidency and she is neither corrupt nor a liar

Sure, sure, nothing to see here at all...

To be fair, it's been the public image of America being "a friend of the world" that has been used for the longest time to justify their interventionalist campaigns to police the world for their own benefit

A

$1

Here's your $0.02

>those quints

It's politics man. They were competing in a primary, they're going to attack each other. The fact that he appointed her secretary of state makes this a no shit issue.