Endtown 11-07-16 FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL

We're getting Australia in here.

>Ferris
MALLARDFAGS BTFO

he... he could still be mallard! maybe he changed his identity when he got to endtown!

>first name Ferris
>not Donnie

i was disappointed to hear this too.

Ferris could be his last name. With Donnie being the first...

>no one has realized that squirrel is ed from allie's crew

Alright so we have a bunch of volatile mutants that have just been told the guy they thought knew what was going on/had a plan died.

And then there's THIS asshole trying to assume leadership. Things are about to get nasty.

I think Hollie and Doc needs to find some cover, or atleast duck

Well long live to are new leader

Oh shit I think is true!

>Oh shit I think is true!

it's him, there's no question about that

No wonder Allie was so depressed, they probably knew each other since the Apocalypse.

Also, this might imply that we'll see Allie soon.

>this might imply that we'll see Allie soon.

i would literally cry if we get so see Allie again

>implying that Duck isn't mutated Steve Buscemi

Me too and I'll feel pathetic but the thought is already starting the water works.

Has someone asked Aaron if it was done on purpose?

Alright, so I think it's safe to assume at this point that Marx has orchestrated every person that needs to be in endtown for it(?) to work out just right. But to what extend?
The presence of the rabbit might be that he needed to be there for Wally to eventually get to Endtown.
Did he do something specific for them to meet Kirbey as well?

They really should design a scope or a crosshair on those things.

>I'll feel pathetic

no need to be user, i understand perfectly how you feel.

Even though Aaron personally told me that Allie and wally would work out, i still believe he was wrong, Allie was great.

What is even the point of all this, maybe Im just stupid but I had no idea Marx had done any of this until couple of threads ago.

>wouldn't*

-Squirrel
-Kirbee
Drink some coffee.

So there's already a considerable amount of mutants and Ferris says that there no vacancies, meaning that they have no enough space. What will happen once that Walt brings everyone from Pep stadium?

>Did he do something specific for them to meet Kirbey as well?

unlikely, i guess it was chance... i honestly don't see how important kirbee can be for marx to arrange their meeting.

>Did he do something specific for them to meet Kirbey as well?
Possibly, The milk trial was part of his plan to not only make Jacob take the power but also to make Wally and Holly get out of Endtown, what is a mistery tho, If it the prescense of Eye in Unity was part of the plan too...

Hopefully they can traverse the severs without too many casualties.

She was a lot older than Wally. Then again, so is Holly.

Well, without the e-mails from Aaron this is the point where you're supposed to realize what Marx did by just reading the comic.

Marx doesn't control Eye, that's the whole point of this.

Well, apparently Kirbee is going to be a important mentor to Wally, whatever that mean. It could also have been one of those cases of: "you wasn't suppose to be here, but what the hell! welcome to the ride"

Guess I gotta re-read, I hadnt the slightest idea.

Fucking. Perfect.

>kirbee
>mentor

the only thing i can imagine Wally learning from Kirbee is how to properly take bong hits.

It's not like mutation denotes your age that much, maybe with the old man but I think that was because he was already old when the virus kick in.

Holly's the one who needs mentoring by Kirbee.

But it's true, it's in that email from the last thread in which Aaron says that Wally is learning different things from the women he has meet.

I still it's bullshit how she went from an ascended extra to such an important character. Haven't felt this cheated since the whole Flask revival fiasco.

Nah realised that. That's why I say "Don't get too invested". No one has the immunity in Endtown.

I don't mind really, at least in the story she is doing gradually and not from a second to another.

>ascended extra to such an important character.

just like petey and linda did

holly's too fucked up, last thing we need is a pot addict holly

It's not about the physical aspect, they're all animal-like mutants after all, but it must be odd being with someone who has lived a good decade more than you.

Holly and Kirbee as Cheech and Chong when?

Is that a squirrel?
I like squirrels.

He's dead, like Jim.

>like jim

fuck you user! fuck you!!!!

Jim lives on in all our hearts.

>Holly's the one who needs mentoring by Kirbee.

i think she tried

And in the dick of some other ones

Petey was very reliable since the start and Linda was mostly important to herself until the Milk trial.

Wally is Aaron's pet and is implied to be a key player in Marx's game with Eye and now we're supposed to accept that the pothead that came out of nowhere is gonna be his most important mentor?

unbelievable how i still haven't gotten over his death... still hurts

I have, waiting for a response.

the comic has not focused on kirbee at all, we still know nothing about her besides she used to be a pothead, give it time for her character to develop, it will become clear what Aaron's plans are...

At least I will wait to see what she's going to do to be important to Wally as a mentor. It's not like someone will appear and tell her how important she is and that is her destiny...etc.

i can only wish

DON'T JINX IT! I'm so fucking sick of that trope. Every story becomes worse after it.

Well, hasn't Marx already told Jacob how important he will be for Endtown?

Don't remind me.

You flash a zero gun topside and I'll take it away from you, stick it up you ass, and pull the trigger until it goes 'zap'.

But user it's for the greater good :^)

well there's no need to get invested, we know he dies saving wally's sorry ass... i was just pointing out the obvious.

Holly looking adorable in the second panel.

Just caught up since January. Am I the only one who feels like Kirbee is really forced? She suddenly stops being a clueless dolt halfway through and starts pulling wisdom out of nowhere.

And in the third panel seems that she teletransported to the right side of Doc.

she's a fucking moron, should have never been brought into the crew

She reminds me of Veronica from Fallout New Vegas. She's that character that's a little too fun and likeable and she feels like the author wants everyone to fall in love with her.

But user, everyone is falling in love with her.

>everyone

She wasn't really supposed to appear that much in the comic but then Aaron change his mind and decide to bring her along. The problem isn't when in the beginning she was a goofy character and then her personality change for a serious one, nothing bad with that, is when she goes back to been goofy that really bothers me because it feels like Aaron still hasn't decided a personality for her, this is just my sincere opinion.

she never really stopped being an idiot desu, i tell you, i'm going to be really fucking pissed if wally kisses her again.

>She's that character that's a little too fun and likeable and she feels like the author wants everyone to fall in love with her
Perfect description of Kirbee so far.

So Holly WAS right to call her useless and a detriment to the team, she just suddenly gained plot amour at just the right time to prove Holly "wrong"

Starting to believe in the "character assassination" theory.

>Starting to believe in the "character assassination" theory.

i'm actually starting to believe that, the reason why Aaron is "trying" to make kirbee likeable is because she could end up with wally at the end up hooking up with wally at the end of the arc and dont want people to take it too hard, "oh kirbee is not bad, it's okey"... god forbid, i would drop this shit hard if that ever happens.

She's got more survival skills than Holly. Remember the page where she said she goes hunting on the surface for weeks all the time?

I will give you the fact that it seems that Kirbee's personality change depending on what the story needs

For snipes.

birds are hard to catch

that's because the other lizards sent her on a snipe hunt, which is an old prank boy scouts play on new gullible recruits.

you know, to get her out of the way.

>kirbeefags as dumb as kirbee

gee, who would have thought...

my gripe with Kirbee is that unlike Holly, she has nothing to contrast Wally's personality. She's very submissive, and Wally is such an everyman he needs a driving force. Holly was the motivator with her insistence on helping/leaving/caring/whatever but Kirbee just goes with the flow, and it would have killed her had the gang not intervened.

>it's another Holly versus Kirbee thread.

I'm out. Call me when draw friends are making OC again. Those threads are always fun.

>implying it's not just Kirbeefags being obnoxious shits

What's wrong with talking about the characters? For what i have see people is posting more than just "your waifu is shit"

>Still no Cerberus waifu
Feels bad man

Which is your favorite OC?

not him but i dig bikini bat girl and sexy bunny secretary

>it... it's the kirbeefags! they are ruining the thread!

please, you are both obnoxious shits.

I might do something again. I'm tired of waifuwars.

there's another kind of Steve Buscemi?

Steve Duckcemi

Suule, there's a RPG session going on.

>sexy bunny secretary
pardon?

Dk's horny bunny secretary that wanted to fuck her human co worker.

she was really cute.

pics?

Careful with what you wish for.

i don't have em, but they are around.

The booru, people!

I hate spoonfeeding but I wanted to see her again myself so here.

I might know how to summon DK...

But this time it's actual character discussion instead of "your waifu a shit" flinging, there's nothig wrong with that.

Does anyone here even use that anymore? All the new Endtown art I see is only on the Sup Forumsbooru.