SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING

Fucking amazing movie. Saw it yesterday and I couldn't be happier and more excited.

The only thing is that they never call Vulture or Shocker by their name but it's the best MCU movie I've ever seen. I can't wait to watch it again, if you really have to spend some money on a cape movie this year do it for this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KHMaJGUhAA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Prove it. Tell us who dies.

It's really good, better than Wonder Woman.

>they never call Vulture or Shocker by their name
Now I know it's fake.

But I literally saw a clip where Keaton is making fun of shockers name and asks if they are in wrestling.

Only the first Shocker.

I just saw it and I'm disappointed.

Give Spidey back to Raimi.

I meant that they never mention the names in front of Peter.

Lost of MCU mentions. They even talk about Vision

Montana dies? The shit? I wanted to see Enforcers, dammit!

S H I L L

He dies fairly quickly killed by Vulture. The other one throws a couple of punches and gets webbed by Spidey. Not much.

>Disney shilling intensifies
Can't wait to see twitter posts with pictures of packed theaters.

Re: MJ, I wouldn't worry yet. Yes, Michelle IS referred as MJ in the movie, but it's perfectly retconnable. "Her friends call her MJ", literally.

Spider-man doesn't need shilling, it's legit the best movie of the year.

True. I already reserved tickets for my family in Imax3Dâ„¢ for maximum experience!

when will companies understand that this kind of fake shilling done on social media just causes people to boycott this crap , this why disney is failing and will continue to fail

>sage

>he actually believed companies give a fuck about Sup Forums
Lmaoing at your life

Vulture literally calls the guy Shocker in one of the clips

Great the beginning of the thousands of disney shills, shilling this film for 12 year olds

>they never call Vulture or Shocker by their name
wow wrong right out the gate

youtube.com/watch?v=KHMaJGUhAA8

See this , I worded it wrong.

There are some clips missing. For example, Liz and Peter don't kiss and there's a missing Iron Man/Peter scene,
when they're flying together in one spot

this... well at least until Thor Ragnarok

>better than Wonder Woman.
That isnt saying much since WW was a mediocre movie. The chemistry between Gal Gadot and Chris Pine was the best thing about WW but that last 3rd of the movie especially the cringefest final battle was horrible.

WW is shit compared to Homecoming. Holland is amazing lead.

I really do like Holland. I think they lucked out with him.

Now if we could just cut Amy Pascal and Sony off completely...

He will definitely be the MCU's new face after RDJ is out. He's incredibly talented and charismatic.