Will we ever see a good cyberpunk cartoon, Sup Forums?

Will we ever see a good cyberpunk cartoon, Sup Forums?

We already have Aeon Flux and Batman Beyond.

I am the ghost who walks.

it's 2016 not 1986

We're living in a cyberpunk present desu.

It's not as fun as we'd though it'd be.

But just as violent.

and not as technologically fun, we got the worst of it.

People are hunting monsters with handheld super computers in an augmented reality now. Not long after the release armed criminals took advantage of some users and mugged them using the system to lure them.

A few days ago cops used a robot to neutralize an active shooter.

The United Kingdom's gone all V for Vendetta.

Now we just need monolithic megacities, android hookers and those fucking flying cars.

These are the cyber-times. One must improve and upgrade themselves with human-machine interfaces

Tron: Legacy wasn't cyberpunk in the strictest sense, but it was close enough. It was a damn good cartoon.

But for now it seems like you're going to have to look for vidya and anime to get quality cyberpunk.

We already have

Wasn't there a comic by Wiliam Gibson recently? Any good?

And not as Punk, as we thought it would be.

OTOH with Brexit, maybe it's time for Anarchy in the UK?!

Aeon Flux, Batman Beyond, and Tron: Uprising if you're willing to stretch the definition of cyberpunk.

We could use some more cyberpunk though, to be honest.

It's not cyberpunk, but it's pretty good. Complicated story and characters, not a straight forward story. Only on issue out currently I believe.

I'll give it a try. TY.

Not cartoon, but comics.Transmetropolitan is kinda related I guess. It's more the background/world than the actual story that fits, but it had quite the right vibe.

Also: More skyscrapers and eternal night :)

Empty Zone from Image.

>android hookers
Sign me up.

Not quite. We are still too high life and low tech. When we become high tech and low life, call me.

>luis royo

nice

not unless cybersix gets a reboot

Just wanted to post this