Just a reminder Sup Forums is being invaded by Correct The Record paid Hillary shills to post anti-Trump propaganda

Just a reminder Sup Forums is being invaded by Correct The Record paid Hillary shills to post anti-Trump propaganda

If you are a pol/tard you should be making atleast one of these threads a day to inform the masses

First post guaranteed to be a shill saying "shills don't exist", this has happened in 9/10 anti-shill threads

-shills, we have your place of residence and I truly hope you don't get "free pizzas"

Other urls found in this thread:

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
archive.is/Pbqos
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
yahoo.com/news/trump-campaign-the-finger-pointing-starts-early-000511276.html
youtu.be/Ml5RFrVzArk
youtu.be/dmne8r2sIFA
youtu.be/oQ7_bo74VMA
youtu.be/Op7PKNCH65A
youtu.be/dec_Yt2yns8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shills aren't real though, you deluded cuck. Some of us really don't like Trump and his policies.

Huehuehue

Trump's campaign is in utter chaos, a disorganized mess, lurching from one bad decision and self inflicted disaster to the next. I have no reason to believe that a Trump presidency would be any different. Hillary is admittedly distasteful, but still 1000 times better than The Donald.
>I post independently for free

You may post for free but nonetheless, anti-Trump threads have exponentially increased ever since CTR had a $5 million budget increase

Coincidence, I think not. Considering Sup Forums is one of the (if not the) most popular political forums

Sup Forums
>one of the (if not the) most popular political forums
Ooooooooookay then

Did you ever consider that anti-Trump threads have increased because people are anti-Trump?

Be on lookout for common shill tactics

This place has over 4 million unique viewers a day

It is THE fastest moving political forum in the world

It is a Trump "safe space"

You think CTR isn't posting here? LOL there has already been multiple people stocking the CTR headquarters in Mass.

I think you're scared (and you should be)

Sup Forums has always been a shitfest and you know it. But seriously, try to take life slow and empty the steam from your head. This place is feeding your out of control mind.

I refuse it just happens to coincide with the $5 mil budget increase with CTR

just hide that shit

nice shill thread OP. What are you trying to slide? Unless you really are dumb enough to realize threads like these don't push actual content off the page

It was never like this 6 months ago.

You're obviously not a shill and no one believes all anti-trumpers are paid shills here. But open your fucking eyes.

-Sup Forums is one of the not visited political sites
-CTR is formed to "correct the record
-5 mil budget increase, anti-Trump posts increase

Why the fuck would CTR leave pol out of their shilling? Srs, absolutely no one has been able to answer this and I've asked you and dozens others to atleast explain your logic

all of my keks

The more people who know there are paid Hillary supporters here making threads will ignore their shit posts.

So kiss my dick. Why are liberals so fat and ugly pls tell me you fat and ugly lib

Another paranoid Trump supporter Ladies and Gentlemen.
>try doubling up on your meds

nice ad hominems shill. Enjoy your 5 cents

Using > in this fashion

$.05 has been deposited into your account

Btw HIIT/EC/Clen will get rid of that muffin top you purple haired gook

>ignores post above

Nice deflecting.

>twitter meltdown when trump wins

post yfw

Thank you for Cocking Trump's Rectum. One tendie has been deposited into your account.

>coming from a cucked "remain" faggot

How upset are you that you'll have to travel 300 miles (lol @ your tiny country) to suck some arab dick?

This is apparently the names and addresses of all the shills. Let's order some pizzas

History will look back on Trump's candidacy as an embarrassing joke and the last gasp of the GOP. The Republicans have the exact candidate they deserve.

i dont believe it

ty based user

You've posted 6 times ITT, have a (you) ya unpaid poverty cuck

the med card. this was a old jidf tactic

I own my own construction business. I pay more taxes in one year than you make in ten.

If you want more of this, vote Hillary 2016

And you're voting for Hilldog so you pay more?

LMAO WHAT A KEK

Ah fuk mods changed c uck to kek

my first comment says c uck, no?

I love my country. I don't mind paying taxes because I'm not a selfish, paranoid retard. Like you.

So you're a cuck

norm fag always listening to what the (((media))) has to say

No. I'm a citizen.

Who wants more of his money to go to the government. You literally want to be forced to pay someone more money. You're a government cuck

>I love my country
>so I'm voting for Hillary
God I hope you are getting paid or this is just embarrassing

>shills shilling shills

My taxes don't change much no matter who is president. Your petty insults and ad hominem attacks don't bother. It just shows how weak your position is. The GOP is a dumpster fire. The GOP nominee is a complete disaster. The election in November will be a landslide for Hillary. It's not even going to be close. Trump will carry a few inconsequential western and a couple southern backwater states, but the rest will go Democratic. The Senate swings back blue and the GOP majority thins in the House. Search your feelings, Luke. You know it's true. All due to your crazy, demigod 'savior'.

I'm not voting for Hillary as much as I'm voting against The Donald.

My ad hominem add humor to my posts. Keep deflecting based of your (((emotions)))

You either vote Trump and keep more of your money

Or vote hillary and keep less.

And you want to keep less, cuck

Which is a pretty poor decision if you love America

I'm not deflecting based on my emotions, you are. My original comment still stands. Trump's campaign is a mess. No one can deny that, not even you. There's no reason to believe that his administration won't be exactly the same. His businesses fail frequently. He files for bankruptcy like the rest of us order pizza. He's mentally unstable and horribly unqualified for the office. Go ahead and call me a 'cuck' again since that's all you have.

It's the only decision if you love America.

Saying it's a mess is ad hominen. I'm not even going to call you a fucking retard because you'll go full "muh ad hominem" mode.

He played the system with his bankruptcy. Don't be mad at him, be mad at how the system allowed him to save money by LLC's

The amount of successful businesses far outweigh his unsuccessful.

You assuming he will be a failed president is simply speculation.

Everything you say is fact-less. It's why we make fun of Hillary supporters

Saying his campaign is a mess isn't ad hominem, it's a fact. It's poorly funded and organized. His ground game is nonexistent in several swing states. His staff squabbles among themselves and his own people can't save him from himself.

I'm not a Hillary supporter. I'm a Never Trump.

Trump for President.

great argument....

His campaign has brought more republican voters to the polls than ever before >you can't refute that

Republicans voters outnumber Democrat voters this year >you can dispute that

Bernie make up 40% of dem voters and have shouted "we want to see the emails" >you can't mute that

Stay scared you Bernout. Go to the polls and vote. Your own kind have donated millions to shut down the voices of both dems and republicans. Trump 2016, cuck

>Shills aren't real though
There is documented proof of Hillary hiring shills

>Correct The Record
These people? archive.is/Pbqos

shills sell their soul for nickels and think they are doing the work of prophets

prophets do their work for free

This is a blatant lie. Hillary Clinton is over qualified to be President of the United States of America. She doesn't need people to say VOTE HILLARY!

Oh my god, this is amazing.

Where did you find this?

Our mission at CTR is to finally tell the truth about all the lies and rumors that people have been spewing about Hillary and the Democrats. Trump will not win the election by spewing bizarre false stories and conspiracys. It's time to fight back.

More republican primary voters voted against Trump than for him.

Insinuating people who voted for Cruz and Rubio won't vote republican

Pls just Google the amount of "Bernie or bust" tweets

habeeb it

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

Christfags hate Trump more than I do.

Why are Clinton shills bad but Trump shills are good?

[Citation needed]

They hate Killary more-so

They are also mostly responsible old people who register to vote every year and will vote Trump because it gives them a reason to leave the house and go to the polls

See Brexit. Umad?

end of the election can't come soon enough. the shills aren't even fun.

What do you think prank ordering pizzas accomplishes? You think someone gets 12 pizzas ordered and they're like "fuck now I have to pay for all this good I didn't want!" No, they go "I didn't order this" and shut the door in the delivery guys face. Now you've got an innocent pizza restaurant with upset employees that wasted time and energy and product making trash, and the "victim" is sitting at home playing video games with his friends.

yahoo.com/news/trump-campaign-the-finger-pointing-starts-early-000511276.html

Atleast get informed you faggot.
youtu.be/Ml5RFrVzArk

Do you even know what a shill is? This place was a Trump haven (not that it's a good thing) before CTR recieved a $5 mil budget increase.

I'm all for debate on this page but the shilling needs to be exposed for what it is

You forgot to mention that they get blacklisted from ordering pizza from anywhere in their town ever again.

They're children. They don't appreciate the hard work and sacrifices of other people. The have no empathy for anyone or anything. They don't think about the negative consequences of their stupid actions. They're Trump supporters. What did you expect.

I never even heard of CTR before this thread. I'm just here to laugh at Trumpites because their candidate's campaign is imploding from the inside out.

No, they don't. The next time that person orders pizza, from anywhere they want to order, they'll get it. There is no national pizza blacklist. You're an idiot.

Read the entire link and every criticism was simply opinion on Trump's own criticism.

It's an opinion on an opinion. Suck me dry.

>trump says mean things
>Clinton is responsible for people getting killed in Libya

Well I'm glad you've been informed your candidate's campaign has spent $5 mil of your money to employ shitposters

That's only one article. There are many that say exactly the same thing. Face it. Trump doesn't have a chance.

>national pizza blacklist
I never said that. I said they wouldn't be able to order a pizza in their town again.

Consider your record corrected faggot.

This is a known outcome of what is known as "Life ruination tactics". Go look it up on ED.

She's creating jobs. That's what this country needs right now.

Where can I sign up to be paid to not be a racist paranoid shithead on the internet?

We're off the clock now. But I'm having a hard time walking away from my work computer. I haven't shaved in three days.

There are many articles critiquing Trump's ---words--- and I sincerely do not give a fuck because it is a journalist writing a story.

Wait for the debates. That is all I have to say. It is how Trump gained notoriety and and will be the downfall of Jeb, I mean Killary.

Ever wonder why she hasn't had a press conference in 240 plus days? She thinks she can just sweep on by and win with her one liners. I PROMISE you and the left are scared of the debates.

Trump doesn't have to pay anyone.

For her own personal interest.

Not much of a job

Maybe He'll talk about the size of his cock again. I bet Hillary's is bigger.

I don't know how pizza joints in nanny states like the UK work but it doesn't go down like that in the US.
A good manager would see a suspicious order, like a dozen large pepperonis, and confirm it with the customer after it's placed. If the pranker gives them the victim's number, manager calls the victim, victim says he didn't order it, order doesn't get made, everyone's happy. Pranker gives the store his own phone number in order to receive the phone call and confirm the fake order, well good job, now the manager has your personal phone number.
And again, even if the order gets made and then denied, if the victim goes back to order again, any manager would instantly take it, because money talks. It's way easier for a customer to ruin a restaurant than vice versa. 1 vpn and a review site can get a manager fired in a chain, or a smaller store shut down completely.

>they wouldn't be able to order pizza in their town again
>there is a pizza headquarters that compiles IPs and shares them amongst their competitors

This guy votes left. Strong everything

You're literally using Trump defending his manhood after being called out for it to prove your point. Seriously dude, just come to our side, it's much more comfy-er

He's actually getting fact-checked now, which is pretty bad for him..

I think during the debates Trump is just going to go ad hominem, but I don't think it will work.. It only is a matter of time before he gets
A. Asked something he knows nothing about
B. Says something completely stupid (which happens a lot)
C. Accuses the moderator of bias to mask his inability to answer a question..

I'd take a robotic one-liner any day before a, "wuts a Triad?"
> inb4 shill accusations

actually, he's a trump guy

Never. I'll never turn to the dark side. I'm not a fearful, greedy asshole. All the GOP offers is fear and greed. Nothing else.

He's been getting fact check since day 1

Ad hominem is real people talk and I'm sorry you neckbeards some ad hominem is necessary and very true and affective

Trump is a billionaire, Obama was a community organizer and he won so I don't think Trump is less qualified.

Moderators aka the media ID biased (live in your dream world if you want)

But you'd vote for a lying flip-flopper who will say anything to be prez, sounds about right

And the right are the fear-mongers. Fuck off

I don't care. I call stupid, stupid. Unlike you morons who side beside and defense idiots

He's been getting checked but not blasted by the media. Now he seems to be actually called out for his lies, which is a good thing.

Although Ad Hominem is a great strategy, it needs to be paired up with knowledge of events. Your ability to insult goes out the window when you start stammering about something you should know, but do not.

Moderator bias is strictly an excuse for a sloppy performance. i believe the bias goes both ways, does it not? Fox is beyond hard right, CNN is the opposite.

> flip-flopping
> lying
> not talking about Trump
I know Hillary is bad, but stop with that meme.

youtu.be/dmne8r2sIFA
youtu.be/oQ7_bo74VMA
youtu.be/Op7PKNCH65A
youtu.be/dec_Yt2yns8
Some of these are insanely left, but the lies still stand. Trump says whatever he needs to get elected, the thing is that whatever he says is often changed. Whether it be a day, month, year, or even a fucking interview, Trump flip flops whenever possible..

Alright let's understand both candidates lie.

Tell me briefly why you will vote Clinton over Trump. I'm sorry, I'm not watching 4 youtube videos