What the FUCK was his problem?

What the FUCK was his problem?

Niggers

He was the One originally but the pressure was just too much for him so he just wants to take the easy way out.

I don't see a problem. His steak is rare, the patrician choice.

I-is that Pie-O-My's flesh!?

Too redpilled

You just reminded me of how bad I screwed up the steak I had last night
Fuck you OP

>nigger pulls you out of the matrix
>tells you that youre the chosen one
>oops turns out youre not the one
>the only other non-dyke, non-mixed race degenerate white female in (((zion))) falls for neo-chad
The only thing Cypher did wrong was not making sure that faggot "tank" was dead

He really is a fantastic character, I'm surprised the Wachowskis actually came up with him on their own.
Poor guy is probably what most of us would end up being if we were stuck in that shitty situation.

Why didn't he just kill himself?
Literally the same outcome as going back into the Matrix

>he was actually supposed to be the """""bad""""" guy

This is how skewed the Wachowskis trannies train of thought is. He was literally the smartest guy in the whole movie. He was vindicated by the next two trash movies and the Wuhtranny brothers didn't even men to do it.

>he was actually supposed to be the """""bad""""" guy
Generally the guy who sells out his whole team for a payoff is portrayed as the "bad guy", yeah. This isn't exactly original storytelling material, here, user.

The machines werent really all that bad, and the matrix isn't really a terrible place to live.
He wanted knowledge and wasn't happy with what he learned. Fuck the wasteland that was present day earth. The machines can have it.

Was he Ronald Reagan? Look it up.

>dude just be hapy to be slave lmao

... is this what kids are learning in school these days?

negro he wanted freedom and was upset he wasn't free enough in the real world so he wanted ignorant slavery

he was human

We're all slaves.

Pretty much, yes

The funny part, he's the only character in Morpheus's circle that seemed human. His rant against Morpheus's pseudo-religious bullshit is one of the most believable parts in the film, because it's exactly how any sane person would react when thrust into that situation.

he was redpilled

Haha fpbp right, friends?

He understood the superiority of the machines and his submiss role as a human.

Just a reminder that the humans attacked the Machines first and scorched the sky.

Just like cucklords he prefers living in a fantasy world instead of reality.

Adulthood is realizing that Cypher was right.

he didn't get these dubs

also Buenos Aires was an inside job
klandathu is innocent

He should have realized that the agents would never have held up their end of the bargin.

You may hate the faction you're stuck with, but no one rewards a traitor.

Do the machines even have human values though?

From a pragmatic viewpoint, plugging him back into the Matrix would be objectively beneficial to them, unless it took more energy to put him in than what he would generate for the rest of his life.

Fucking cringe

Go to Sup Forums and ask them if they would take the blue pill if they could to live a happy normie life being ignorant about the all the shit around them.

Then you'll get your answer OP

A she was a hoaar

So if eating and other feelings are just emotions fed into the nervous system, what about jizzing? Is the actual erection suppressed in the real world while the sensation is simulated or do they get hard and shoot into the pink goo around them?
After a few years wouldn't they be floating in a vat of almost total spunk?

>Do the machines even have human values though?
The machines won't despise him for being a traitor, but neither will they feel bound to honor their word.

Consider it as a cost/benefit from their perspective.
>Need to instruct the low intellect deathbots to identify and spare Cypher
>They will have to carefully carry him back to the pod farms in their horrid metal arms
>Machines will need to develop new surgical tech to insert plugs into a fully grown human that's already had them removed
>Machines will need to alter many tens of thousands of memories and other aspects of the simulation to make him a famous person
>Still a risk he will reject the matrix after mindwipe like he originally did
vs
>we already got what we wanted let's just kill him

the only reason he wasn't the One was because Trinity didn't love him

Neo doesn't become the One until Trinity loves him

A: she was a whowaa
B: she hit him

What about shit. They didn't have cybernetic butt plugs either.

Fair point, it's highly unlikely it would have been worth it.

He disrespected the Bing

They would have kept their promise. Breaking their promise is a Human Trait. Remember the Architect's retort after his honesty was questioned, "What do you think I am, Human?" As if to say, "We Machines are superior noble beings, our word is as good as done."

I would argue a brief stint of eating perfectly cooked steak and before your death, after having lived for already forty or so years at that, before being killed is preferable to living in a dark sewer and eating mud for the next 20 years until you die of a mild cold.

His steak looks raw. Only animals eat their steaks other than well done.

Floating in a bath of stale poo and cold jizz until you die. Nice.

*tips*

>implying he wasn't living in another layer of the matrix

He's right tho, the majority of normies have no life goals beyond 'dude just be happy xD'

Not this stupid bullshit.

There's literally NO PROOF, IN ANY OF THE MOVIES, that this is true.

He got fucked by Neo, who never said what would have happened.
He could, but never mentioned.

>Jesus
>What do you say to that?
Literally only believable line in the movie.