Spider-man: Homecoming RT thread

It begins.

Will MCU continue their momentum in the face of DC's bounce-back or will they fall?

>Sup Forums is aggressively shilling a Sony movie

What went wrong?

>already a negative review
Oh I am laughing how will Disney ever recover from this???

>a rotten review alread
This really is the end of the MCU

82% confirmed

FUCK NOOO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

Homecoming already won. Critics love it.

>People think RT matters

>90% already
Nowhere to go but up

I bet it's trash in reality. I have no hope for anything Marvel because of their status quo.

94%
Average Rating: 7.5/10
Reviews Counted: 16
Fresh: 15
Rotten: 1

YES YES YES

But Sony is doing the creative and productive shit.

>7.6
BWAHAHAHAAHA!

Marvel movies are graded on a different curve. Anything lower than 94% means it's complete trash.

No, Sony is only giving (and getting) the money

It looks like shit.

>94%
>Average Rating: 7.5/10
>Reviews Counted: 16
>Fresh: 15
>Rotten: 1

Haters go home.

user, I want to hope again, I really do but I don't want to be disappointing. I'm really excited for that Venom movie because Tom Hardy is playing Venom and it's going to be a Rated R Sci-Fi, Horror, Drama. But I just don't know if I should get excited again.

I give absolutely zero fucks.

I hope you dad fucks you in the ass. I have no idea about any of this, at all but I'm pretty sure that needs to happen.

Fuuuuuck you with the sharpest rake ever.

>I make blogs about people who actually do things my farts don't spell like somebody let the window open during a nuclear reaction

Oh shit it's growing instead of falling

Looks like /kino/

yessssss! :) :) :) no more BULLYS !!!!!!!

BASED MARVEL KILLING DC HARDER THAN DC IS KILLING THEMSELVES

I'll say in dead honesty,even to my friends- I fucking hate spiderman and I have no idea. He is just somehow to me a huge piece of shit. I hate him, so much.

>MCU
>Spider-man
>MCU Spider-man
>flopping
north of a billy, 500 milly first week

you might be autistic

TRACKING FOR $200 MILLIONS OPENING WEEKEND

Don't forget Carnage's confirmed

He had a spider crawl up his ass and it is literally the worst comic ever. Horrible story, horrible hero, I would have a Spiderman vs. Flash where he delivers the fucker to a dimension wher spiderman isn't a complete slob of a hero.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK you.

ITS JUST SO MUCH FUN !!!!

At this point Wonder woman was still at 100% with 7.9 score.

FUN is buzzword

why do you people even care at this point?

when we the last time a superhero or more precisely a marvel film received a rotten score?

but unlike Blunder Wimmynz this just keeps going up

HAHA! DKEKS ON SUICIIDE WATCH ONCE AGAIN! GO BACK TO WATCHING YOUR SHITTY FEMINIST MOVIES!! :D THE MCU IS EBIN :D

Reminder that when Holland is done they'll roll in the nigger Spider-man

>>when we the last time a superhero or more precisely a marvel film received a rotten score?
Thor 2 in Top Critics

that just proves how great they are

It keeps growing...

But but Sup Forums said this movie was going to suck

Mickey's power is MAXIMUM

And it will end with almost the same score or less.

why do these retards keep doubting based marvel?

Sup Forums's full of DC retards NEVER LISTEN TO THEM

That's not true.

I'd probably defend any DC character against a Marvel one because they were always first by about ten years or more

>THIS ONE IS PURPLE
>DO YOU WANT TO FUCK IT SON?
>MAYBE

Marvel in a nutshell.

Yeah but Marisa Tomei and Michael Keaton though.

>says every DC fag ever when it's not going their way

Spider-man: Homecoming is the Trump of MCU

>96%
BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR

>always first by about ten years or more
Except with Namor and Aquaman, where it was the other way around.

Nobody cares about that, at all. There were three attempts that I know of where Marvel tried to make a superman, which included the sentry.

There is only one superman.

I've read one of the reviews. He says the movie is great because it doesn't feel like your average cape/MCU flick, that he almost wishes we only saw the characters dealing with homework instead of fighting Vulture

But he also says the movie makes smart use of the MCU lore, filtering it through the eyes of kids. Age of Ultron is an history subject!

Its metascore if anyone is interested.

at this point anyone who doubts based marvel should be shot

That's fake. It's 96% on RT now.

You don't need to get butthurt about it, user.

Go get the gun, I'll wait.

It's not RT. It's from Metacritic retard where only top critics are allowed.

Not how it works. The average rating as counted on RT is 7.6. Eventually the metacritic score should reflect that

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
*breaths in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

MARVEL IS FINISHED

that seems like a more appropriate score

Who cares about top critics? They're usually snobby and pretentious.

>RT doesn't matter when MCU gets good scores
>RT doesn't matter when DCEU movies get rotten scores
>OMGGGGGGGGGG WONDY WOMYN 100% TAKE THAT MARVELDRONES

>Top Critics
And who decides who's a top critic? Top Critics at RT give it 96%.

Its saying its a 74

I hate how they are pushing Miles so much fuck Blendis

Only contrarians hate Spider-man. Everyone know it would be a hit.

Anyway, take that DKEKS

Reminder that when this happens it will be perfectly fine but Sup Forums will have a fucking seizure and threads about it will in time eclipse baneposting in sheer volume

same as the Avengers

>69 on metacritic, only going to get lower

Oh boy I can't wait to see mediocre Marvel flick #24!
They make these movies so bland and innoffensive that barely anybody can give it a thumbs down whilst being vanilla and forgettable as fuck

>It will break 1 billion
Cap this

>WW at 90s
>Spooderman at 90s

Will Thor finally get his time to shine, lads?

>They forgot to bribe metacritic

The websites do based on the credibility of the publication and reviewer. RT is a bit lax in it's requirements than Metacritic.

But I didn't post it insult BAKA or anything. Just thought people would like to know. Finally looking at the scores homecoming will do same or most probably less than Wonder woman considering their critic scores.

This year it's neither MCU nor DCEU that got the highest rated capekino . It's FOX.

Spider-man haters are delusional. He's the most famous superhero, literally I don't know anyone who hates him. $1 billion, 98% final RT score.

The sites often refresh at different times depending on your region

DCucks btfo

That's fucked up. I took screenshot straight from their website and it's still 69

Fuck off with your photoshopped score shill

they deserved it for giving us MILFmay

Ok guys, RT tells me 80% fresh. Is it broken? Are they working on the website?

Marvel should get a good American actor for Peter Parker.I can't stand this butchered American accent.

WW doesn't count because of its SJW leanings. Objectively it's a 70+ movie.

Its 71 now

ur mom

Fuck off, Homecoming is legitimately great.

>Consequence of sound
>IGN
>We got this covered

Wow if these reputable movie critics love it then it must be great. Take my money Sony!

So spidey is you run of the mill marvel fare.

If I want FUN looks like there's obviously a better alternative this month and that is baby driver with a score of 86.

This is shaping to be on par with Civil War, which is fine I guess.

>WW doesn't count because of its SJW leanings
Frankly Spider-man is more sjw than WW. They even have an anti-bully campaign and the cast is all racebent.

>90%
Confirmed shit.
Baby Drove has a higher rating that this Spider shit.

You seething,Tom?

>The only movies DChumps have left are JUSTass League and Aquaman
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

seriously just fucking kill yourselves hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

World's End also has a high RT score but it's absolute trash.

Don't worry. Critics won't allow it to get a higher score than Wonder Woman.

>News Flash: Tom Holland is the best movie Spider-Man ever. He finds the kid inside the famous red onesie and brings out the kid in even the most hardened filmgoer.

RAIMIFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

top critcs is 80%

Because Baby Driver is a movie that's made with some artistic integrity in mind.