Joe Rogan's comedy or Brandon Schaub's fighting

Joe Rogan's comedy or Brandon Schaub's fighting.

What's better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eddie Bravo's conspiracy theories

I don't find Rogan funny. I don't watch UFC.

So I'm just gonna say, they're both shit.

Do you think Joe is a good power bottom?

Based Schaub and it's not even close

THIS IS YOUR REMINDER

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
* ALPHA BRAIN
* SHROOMTECH
* KRILL & MCT OIL
* PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
* Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
* Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

Where's joey been these past few months? Is he brown dead?

I hope he's dead.

post the real photo, joe.

>Knowing Schaub is going to end up a comedian, and surpassing joe in that career without being a try hard comedian.

He has his podcast man, check it out, it's pretty interesting.

Joey Diaz story checklist:

>fingering an Indian chick
>undiagnosed crotch rot
>sucking coke rocks out off his pee hole
>kidnapping story
>hustling story
>black pregnant chick story

Schaub nearly broke into the elite of the heavyweight division, Rogan is barely a comedian

jo hogans height wins

>no beating the shit out of a hooker story

or is that the kidnapping one

he does like more than one podcast ep a week what're you talking about

Can someone post an actually funny joe rogan stand up clip? I've literally never heard him say something funny on stage, but i like his podcast a lot. I've also noticed no comedian guests have ever complimented him.

he literally goes to the Comedy Store and "works on material" for like 2 hours, there was a funny RoganWatch clip about it before he got it taken down

Someone give me a quick rundown of the Sargoon podcast

>sargon talks about anita for 30min
>joe is like what are you talking about
>joe talks about how the pyramids might be a gazillion years old
>sargon is like what are you talking about

The latest Chris D'ehlia one you could tell he didn't want to positively acknowledge his comedy.

More than that. Chris D'elia had a look like he didn't even want to be at Rogan's. Going to watch his special later tonight, expect nothing but shit

He was only good as that pedo in workaholics. Sadly though I think most comics just want to use the show for specials instead of conversing. Ari is probably the worst offender because he can't do it himself because he chooses to be low tech.

>Sargon talks about Anita for 30 minutes
>Joe says "lets move on"
>Sargon spends the next 30 minutes interrupting Joe and finishing his sentences
>Sargon says "Lets back up and talk more edrama"
>Joe tells Sargon that he's living in a tiny, cloistered internet reality full of eclebs who only redditors and channers give any fucks about
>Sargon shocked to hear that his friends and enemies aren't household names
>*WHOOPS* Time is up!
>Joe offers to pay for Sargon's ticket home if he stays on for another hour
>Sargon complains that he won't know what to do with his free time after the podcast...despite being in Los Fucking Angeles
>Joe takes his turn looking like an idiot, spouting Graham Hancock crypto-archaeology
>Show finally gets somewhat OK, ends 10 minutes later

I thought he had a six pack