Michelle Rodriguez: better quality + quantity for Fast 9 female characters or I quit

SLAY QUEEN YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS!!!!

ew.com/movies/2017/06/27/michelle-rodriguez-threatens-leave-fast-furious/

Quit.

>ugly housemaid-looking spic bitch thinks she has any authority over a multi billion film franchise
literally nobody cares about her
nobody will miss her

I agree with her. every movie is literally dom and Brian suckling each other's dicks or now it's the rock and jason statham getting too buddy buddy. I want more hot girls and sexy cars. less terrorist tech and nukes

Every movie she has been in is completely ruined when she is on screen. She doesnt even act, every character is just le badass xD chicano ayayayayiii papi cholas burritos tough girl

I honestly think she is the worst "actress" im aware of.

Also Fast and Furious is garbage.

>this shitty franchise might actually die off now
Please let it happen

I don't disagree, but if she wants better quality she better lift her game. I watched Fast 8 the other night and she's god damn mediocre, the worst of the 3 female leads in that movie.

what's next? is she gonna demand that her character leave Dom because of the secret son to pursue a lesbian relationship?

she looks like shit, vin will be pleased to "have to let her go"

>Better quality characters
>in fast and furious

What does this even mean? They want to have more cool stunts? Beat up more bad guys?

That's not a very familia attitude she's got

this woman just loves to whine about everything. Just find a better, cheaper, younger one.

I refuse to watch a movie if she's in it.

Looks like Vin is getting a new wife

The movies still make bazillons even without Walker... she's completely replaceable

She's so based.

Lol, she already won, there's no way she'll get kicked off now, not in this PX world, that'd be bad publicity, she'll get her demands, but now she's poison.

“F8 is out digitally today, I hope they decide to show some love to the women of the franchise on the next one,” she wrote, along with pictures of her with Diesel and costar Nathalie Emmanuel. “Or I just might have to say goodbye to a loved franchise. It’s been a good ride & Im grateful for the opportunity the fans & studio have provided over the years… One Love.”

Sounds like they're making a big deal out of a pretty tame statement by MR.

Fuck, the got my click, didn't they? They won.

she has a point

vinny d and the car scenes are the main draw of this series, they can easily kill her off and replace her

I agree we could use more females just not her. The whole "i'm a super tough angry chick who can rumble with the guys" thing is really tired

she is fucking terrible, good riddance.

I want to fuck her pussy.

This is so obviously just a publicity thing.
She pretends to cry about muh womyn, the franchise gets tons of media attention from the manufactured 'controversy', the studio pretends to cave and gives her a bigger part next movie and hope that more women come to see the movie because of it.

Best description I've seen: "human middle finger" Michelle Rodriguez

Did she even watch Fast and Furious 15?

Okay.. So her character dies, nobody gives a fuck and the franchise is more popular than ever, she comes back, nobody gives a shit, and now shes threatening to quit unless she, a character literally nobody cares about is given more screentime..

What a selfish retard.. She has been typecast as "tough chick" for over a god damn decade and now she wants to try being an actress in one of, if not THE most retarded and not-at-all-about-the-story franchises of all time?!

She should be fired on the spot, blacklisted and deported to the north pole and pecked to death by penguins.

Fun fact: Both Michelle Rodriguez and Jordanna Brewster had to learn how to drive and get their driver's licenses before making Fast 1

It's a franchise about fast cars, jacked guys, sexy women and explosions.

Can't you pick a better fight?

Alcoholic. No talent. Homely. Nasty. Dyke.

Give her a larger role and more money, you elitist scum!

Last movie had 4 females vs 5 males. She wants more?

Her performance as Pepe Tacos Nachos in the Tequila Muchachas series is Muy Very!

get rid of her.

she's looking old and worn out anyway.

The producers better do what she wants. She is pivotal to the Fast and the Furious franchise, if she quits, no more money, people will stop watching Fast movies without a sexy independent woman like Michelle Rodriguez

>F&F characters
>better quality
I guess she's gonna end her career here then

picrel when

Fine, giver her better characters on the condition she does a full frontal nude scene.