The question of Hirsch

So was this man a one hit wonder who sabotaged his own success? Did he really leave Disney or was he politely fired? I didn't even like the last half of season two. It stopped feeling like Gravity falls and more like some desperate sad attempt to impress Justin Roiland. The finale was rushed as hell and this new show on FOX has pretty much died in the water. So what's to become of little Alex? I he just going to fade into obscurity and alcoholism and die by 45?

He was a hack that got lucky.

wtf im a manlet now

You Pretty much hit it on the dot in terms of him sucking Justin's dick. He stopped caring about his show, because his head was too big, and it went to shit.

Plus he broke up with GFGGF, broke her attentionwhorish heart, and that cannot be forgiven.

>4 post
>2 posters
Mmmm...

Exactly. I really feel like he was trying to worm his way on to Roilands show by proving "Look i-i can be edgy ad erratic t-too" He thought either he'd get on Rick and Morty or FOX would just give him a free hand like Disney. Obviously neither happened. He destroyed a good show to go chasing after shit he was never promised.

What new Fox show are you referring to by the way? Also yeah, he's a loser now. I dunno about tumblr, but Sup Forums doesn't like him anymore, and the subreddit died.
As long as it's blatant, I don't care about selfbumps. Plus I wanna see more people shit on Alex. For Manzi.

You know every show was multiple writers and producers who think and agree on ideas right?

Imagine the look on Hirsch's face when he realized he fucked himself.

>One hit wonder.
>Made one thing.

Go worship your drunken midget cuck elsewhere

JUSTin ruined the show and Hirsch by injecting his "nothing is serious" mantra into the show. this can be seen especially with the whole future timeline and timebaby and all that autistic shit.

look at alex now. unkempt beard, wrinkly ass shit. he's a fucking mess.

I don't even like Gravity Falls but you have to be a idiot to think one man has full creative and story control over a show.

He looks like a NuMale. Manzi deserves better.

Pretty much. The show began to reek of Roilands sense of humor an all that "nothing is serious" shit both of which he borrowed from Seth Mcfarlane. It just ruined the show. GF became cringe inducing and retarded.

uhhh he was the executive producer-director-voice actor-story writer-artistic director and pretty much ran everything.

He had a good show, got lazy, rushed the second season and ended up with an only ok show, and now he thinks he's a big shot off to run his next idea which is likely just going to end up bland.

>that expression
damn he's becoming the Kevin Smith of animated cartoons

He looks like he's wearing a old wrinkled dirty shirt and that hairline is heading into Bernia Sanders territory.

Anyone else think Hirsch might have un diagnosed,untreated mental illness of some kind? He is turning into the Howard Hughes of cartoon shows.

Oh look we got a GF fan in denial. How does Alex's balls taste loser?

No, he's just a dude that was a loser all his life. Then he got a good show and a taste of fame, and thought he was hot shit. Now he's a loser again, cuz he lost humility.
Pic related.

I lost all intrest in this show after Ford basically came out of nowhere and don't give me that shit he had planned that from day one. That other brother stuff was a fan theory on tumblr and Sup Forums,they even named him Ford. He basically stole a fan theory and plopped it on the show. Between trying to be Justin Roiland and cherry picking fan shit i am surprised he didn't make Dipper a Crystal gem and have him and Mabel fuse assholes.

The odd part was he is kinda good at mixing humor and seriousness in characters like Bill, but then stuff like that giant mech happens and I just feel the sting of really stupid humor ruining the finale.

I thought the show was great. Hell, it was a masterpiece except for say about 5-10 episodes (mostly in the rushed season 2B). He got bored with it I think. Also, very tired and overworked. He can occasionally be a dick but has a good heart overall.

Wow can you imagine then what goes on in that mans head? Look at how different he looks compared to 2012. That was only a few short years ago not like it was 1972. He looks like one of the sex offenders from Law&Order SVU

Lol, when Ford came around, all mystery was lost. And Ford was basically a non character. I thought the author was badass, but in reality I just didn't like him. Dissapointing.

I'll never forgive him for raping my little sister at Comicon San Francisco 2014

>"sir, are you actually going to order something? you've been sitting here rambling about donald trump and stabbing your hands with a fork for three hours and you're scaring the costumers"

Then for awhile everything became about Ford and he was a boring character that was very hard to like or get into. He was like the Anti-Grunkle. I hate the direction this show took.

You seriously think it was fan theory? The extra room Grunkle Stan hid with Ford's glasses and random inventions in there wasn't enough of a dead giveaway? Seeing him in Time Travelers Pig wasn't enough of a giveaway?

I agree with that they didn't leave much mystery after his reveal to even keep the show's mystery theme going and the rushed season 2 gave us so little time with him that I didn't end up giving a fuck, but just because people solved a mystery doesn't mean it was a bad mystery. In fact, quite the opposite.

Doesn't he look like he needs to be on a suicide watch or something? He's turned into the dirty rambling bum we all have in our neighborhood.

wut...

Wouldn't a season 3 that takes place during Weirdmaggedon be cool? The mystery would be about what makes gravity falls mysterious, and The cipher. They'd travel around the woods, getting real deep into The mystery. They could develop Ford and Pacifica, and have the conclusion feel satisfying. They'd be like actual rebels, and it'd be an interesting pace change.

All these posts of people pretending to know shit they have no clue about.

Well its never going to happen. Alex is pretty much devoting the rest of his life to alcoholism and Pokemon Go. He'll probably commit suicide when Trump gets elected.

This is the best idea I've heard on Sup Forums this entire year. It's so stupid he didn't do this. This would have been a perfect way to bring the series. Not only would the stakes be raised more than the first two seasons, but it would allow for perfect character development and interaction. Now I'm pissed.

If only, user. If only.

Seriously though, when did Justin Roiland's style have ever anything to do with season 2? What do we actually know about the show's development that has an actual trusted source?

>You Pretty much hit it on the dot

Well we saw him sucking hos dick constantly, and talking about adult shows. Plus the humor got worse. I Don't wanna call it meme humor, but more "catchphrase humor ". It isn't really a well thought out joke. It is like a concept of a joke that people think a joke should be, And they just insert this. Like the Navi joke, or weird noises. This is what redditors do often, so they call it reddit humor. I know I explain it bad

The Anti-Manlet Club is very passionate about stalking, everything we've seen leads us to believe that he sabotaged his own show.

>everything we've seen

So, like, Twitter posts and interviews probably taken out of context along with an assload of hearsay and rumors like most online drama bullshit?

I think Sup Forums put too much stock into one man.

He made a show that people liked, got bored and ended it before tying up all the loose ends. Anything Hirsh actively dos that hurt Gravity Falls really pales in comparison to the absence of things that hurt the show.

It really all depends on how he handles his next show.

Was there ever another show that went from great to shit in half a season?

Alex has a bizarre obsession with Trump. I don't understand why he and other Sanders supporters were so focused on Trump when they should of been trying to take down Hillary instead.

>all these people making up random shit about the life of stranger

>he thinks Sanders supporters don't hate Hillary

Or took four years to get two seasons out. Seriously WTF was that and don't tell me it was Disney. The other shows on the network where cranking out episodes like Meth rocks in Compton.

Chowder, Johnny Test, some third show.

Not really, I just hoped that they would of taken her down back in the primaries.

love me manzi fuck you hack

you broke her heart you broke it

Can we all agree Hirsch is a cunt?

Venture Bros and Superjail fans say "hey"

>it's an alexposting episode
I don't miss /gfg/

What are you implying? That's what a one hit wonder is, one-and-done. Or are you saying we should wait to see what he does next?

Adult swim garbage does not count house whore.

Do you really see anyone else taking a risk on giving him another show to ruin?

>Other animated shows don't count!

Fuck off Alex.

>this new show on FOX has pretty much died in the water

wait what

source

The fact that he got a second series to his credit puts him above 90% of creators in the animation industry.

>Do you really see anyone else taking a risk on giving him another show to ruin?
>implying Sup Forums's opinions matter
He has an upcoming show with Fox, so yes.

A one-hit wonder should at least try and fail to do anything else to be called so, or don't do anything at all for the rest fo his life. Hirsch is still trying to get a new job after gf.

>Do you really see anyone else taking a risk on giving him another show to ruin?

Dude, the world isn't Sup Forums. Gravity Falls was heavily praised after the finale and you can't deny it created a huge fanbase; he got shoutouts by famous people, everyone was gushing on how great the entire thing was, I haven't seen any real hatedom or low opinion against Hirsch outside this place.
He still got lots of chances before he truly goes off the deep end.

>He has an upcoming show with Fox, so yes.

no he doesn't and never did

Well, you are luky becase there is a general in trash

Ah yes, Random user on Sup Forums, the most reliable source of information on the internet.

Whatever you say user.

its been almost 8 months since that was announced. has there even been any word on what Alex's next show is? what it could be? is it even a cartoon? for all we know it could be him sitting around a spaceship interviewing random liberals while he banters with cheaply animated obscure characters from 60's cartoons, like a short man's space ghost

Do you expect them to keep you costantly updated on whatever shit they're currently working on?

*lucky

Requesting that photo of Alex and that girl giving Trump's Hollywood star the middle finger

I have to say, seeing Alex take a stand and BTFO Drumpf like that was really epic.

That pic would trigger so many salty /r9k/fags

She is a an sjw she loves numales like him.

So much butthurt and hearsay in this thread
Honestly much more pathetic than Alex

I for one hope Alex's new work goes well

Why would anyone even want to make cartoons for Disney? Sounds like a horrible idea.

daron nefcy does it, and doesn't act like a little BITCH about it.

I am just an user who finished marathoning the series recently, but seriously, is the show really over? Or is there a slim chance of season 3 update?

>all this shitting on Justin Roiland
Shut the fuck up, Justin.

No. Neither the company not Alex has any interest in it. He's doing advertisements for liquid meat in Russia now.

>is the show really over?
Yes.
>Or is there a slim chance of season 3 update?
A physical copy of journal 3 is going to go on sale at some point, or maybe it already did. That's about it for new material.

You seem upset.

Because sitcoms are cheap and easy to make. So are Canadian cartoons. Gravity Falls actually took money and time, so it got a shit schedule.

If you watched Venture Bros. you'd understand...

He's helping on Rick and Morty right now, i believe. As for his own show, until its well into production, animators tend to not talk to much about new show. Until they are pretty far into the production process, studios don't want their competition finding out about their new programs.

Daron's is life's bitch. He doesn't have to act.

>he
Lol tf man

tumblr hates him because he spoke out against SJW bullying and censorship.

I hope it goes badly, the guy got a little frustrated with Disney and walked away from the kind of fanbase and trust from the studio that literally any other creator would kill for

quitters don't deserve to succeed and honestly even if he does make a second good show, he will probably get bored or frustrated after 2 seasons and just walk away again after cobbling together a badly written ending, do you really want that again?

Hirsch's brown nosing liaison GFC with the deleted Tumblr account, aka TMOGF ruined it with his constant bad attitude.

If he had reported good things back to the creators, the events would have played out differently.

I remember Hirsch was seen drinking often, even in meetings, when things got tough. I suspect that's what ruined Gravity Falls.

Then again, bringing us up then letting us down may have been part of the cash grab all along.

Trips don't lie, but you seem like Hirsch himself attempting to kill his own public image.

You look tired.

So, was it ever confirmed anywhere that his FOX project was shelved? sources???

I'd like to find out his new show is a lie and they just had to lie to the ravenous fans.

What if they're secretly working on a Gravity Falls movie ?

There are books on the way, including a "choose your own adventure" style with Space Pirates.

I suspect the pirate book is the continuation because in the S2 promo image there were silhouettes from the upcoming bad guys.

All but the hooked hand and octopus have been revealed.

If so, this suggests there were more intentions for the show that were cut.

thanks for the answers anons

Canceled, just like TMS' Queen Of Everything.

Thank god for Netflix.

Fixed.

not confirmed, but looking more likely by the day