Why was he so grossed out over kissing a man?

Why was he so grossed out over kissing a man?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/29/gayle-newland-found-guilty-at-retrial-of-tricking-female-friend-into-sex
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hah I forgot about this scene, we need to go back to the 90s when modem sjws weren't born yet

Jesus christ Raimi

completely normal heterosexual reaction

Because traps are gay

This. Why would anyone be surprised by the scene enough to even wonder why?

Ugh, so intolerant and homophobic. I hope they cut this problematic scene in new releases.

It was a different time.

I thought he actually fucked him?

>being so insecure in your heterosexuality that you're afraid of a little kiss with another guy

Don't forget the ending when literally the entire police force was grossed out because of Einhorn

uhhhhh because he was fuc*ing homophobic???

Me too but I rewatched it recently
Mandela effect

More like
>being so in tune with your heterosexuality that you're sure any single act of homosexuality under any circumstance is a sin against mankind

kissing a guy is gayer than fucking one

Wait! Did she inform him ahead of time that she was really trans? He didn't consent to kissing a trans person. This is total RAPE!

I heard they did actually

can someone explain this to me? i don't see how being disgusted by gayness being done to you means you're insecure in your sexuality. like if i see fags kissing whatever but i would be pretty grossed out in ace's position. seems like a false narrative by the gay lobby to me

because it was the 90s

It's an absolutely false narrative used to pushed morally open ideas about homosexuality onto teenagers

>even if you're straight you're gay

Homosexuals should be the butt of joke of comedy movies

This tbqh

Because to prove everyone you are straight,you have to be comfortable with gay people.

I wanted to prove I wasn't a racist so I killed a black person.

That's because he's kissed all of them over the years

>hahaha. gays creep you out? well that means you're actually gay yourself!

Some homo I worked with used to tell dudes, "prove you're not gay and fuck me in the ass!".

>equating being trans to simply wearing a dress and changing your name

this is why we need to continue the fight for trans rights

>i would be pretty grossed out in ace's positio
She was hot thought

>trans rights
Do whatever you want but I'm still gonna think you're a freak

I was a child when this came out and didn't think twice. It seemed natural to be grossed out then and it still does to me now. It's funny how aggressively anti-trans the movie was, looking back.
I don't consider myself conservative and don't find any of this distasteful. Maybe I am becoming the transphobic grandpa future generations will talk about.

Boop the 90s sucked that's why

I thought about his cock today

((((((("""""""she""""""")))))))

Well, did you?

See, this never made sense. The dick is too impossibly long for that tuck, so it looks like a turd.

You're ignoring the symbolism at play. A "woman" having a dick negates her sexual desirability to the same extent as walking around shitting her pants does, in the context of the film.

>too impossibly long
>[spoilerfor you][/spoiler]

gays like saying that because it strokes their ego. they get to play the victim AND they get to claim that the only reason people dislike them is because they actually want to fuck them. they would rather think that than consider that someone people just find them disgusting (which is a natural reaction)

Yea bro she was smokin in the movie, rewatch it its good kino

He wasn't a fag

>trans rights
Freedom is the right of all sentients beings

>A "woman" having a dick negates her sexual desirability
no one said ever lol

yup. read "normalizing degeneracy"

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/29/gayle-newland-found-guilty-at-retrial-of-tricking-female-friend-into-sex

Well I had to prove it

its a popular psychology meme for liberal normies to use ad hominem

The tuck's resemblance to a turd should be read exactly as that.

try to fight for trans rights in saudi arabia instead

It's hilarious how "homophobic" a normie will become to defend homosexuals. All I have to do is say that I don't like homosexuals and I must be a closeted faggot. The double standards are hilarious.

>equating being trans to simply wearing a dress and changing your name

exactly. he forgot mental illness

I don't think OP is shocked that the guy was grossed out that he kissed a man, guys, it's the specific reaction that doesn't make much sense. It's like Ace was afraid he might catch the gay or something.

Yes, because Ace acts rational for the whole rest of the movie.

Depends on if you're top or bottom.

>trannies should all fucking themselves and their parents and doctors shot in the head
>what do you mean you feel scared? Lmao fucking snowflakes

Same.
He stopped after I answered "maybe if you weren't so ugly"

>i don't see how being disgusted by gayness being done to you means you're insecure in your sexuality

Because it's a gross over-reaction to something that is objectively harmless. Why would a person react that way if they were not insecure?

It's one thing to not be into guy on guy action, but to be actively grossed out by it to the point that you want to break something suggests that you have something going on that you haven't analyzed properly.

In other words, you probably want a beautiful juicy cock in your arse, you want to submit to a strong guy with a big penis, and this makes you mad because you can't stand it.

>not wanting to kiss a passable girl with a 10 inch flaccid

>objectively harmless
That's pretty debatable

>it's a homosexual tries making everybody uncomfortable episode

>tfw no Sean Young with a massive penis gf

So gays hate themselves

Really makes u tink

>implying you wouldn't have sex with trap Sean Young

Because it's freaking disgusting son. Traps shouldn't exist.

The overreaction is the joke, you autistic fuck. Regardless, being grossed out over any intimate contact with a person of the sex you're not into is completely natural.

>The overreaction is the joke, you autistic fuck.

Are you retarded?

No it isn't

Being disgusted by faggots is completely normal reaction, especially if they are old and very manly looking. Now, if you couldn't stop talking about how disgusting they are then that's a different story.

He does down an entire thing of toothpaste. You're not implying that the audience shouldn't be laughing at him during the scene, surely?

How did you get confused into thinking we were still talking about the movie? What's wrong with you?

Lmao fairy