Storm out of the X-Men at last

Storm out of the X-Men at last

Also someone tell me one good reason why these characters relate to each other enough to form a team.

I thought BP and Storm parted on bad terms?

Is the team called KANGZ N QUEENZ

>Also someone tell me one good reason why these characters relate to each other enough to form a team.

Who cares? Is an oddball team up of rando heroes only a thing when they're not white. Shit happens all the time

It's the new The Crew. It even says so in the bottom right.

Of course, The Crew without Rhodey is just weird.

>Also someone tell me one good reason why these characters relate to each other enough to form a team.

misty is lukes best friends ex-wife

and storm and panther was married
panther and luke worked in the same organisation

it makes more sense then wolverine and spider-man team up.

All-New All-Black Blavengers

>Being stuck on a team with two angry ex-spouses because of the color of your skin.

Luke Cage and Misty Knight don't deserve this shit.

Motherfucker looks like a tanned Ryback

BP and Storm were once married, though if I recall split on very bad terms relating to AvX nonsense.

Misty and Luke were/are Heroes for Hire and have known each other for a long time since one is Iron Fist's ex girlfriend and the other is his best friend.

I don't know what Storm/BP have to do with Luke/Misty, though.

kek

what happened to year long arc

I feel like this shits all over Claremont Storm. And early 90s mid 90s Storm that was a really almost A list character.
Now she is someone who is in a team with blacks because lol same color, reminds me of the Superman Wonder Woman book in which they were a couple because lol we are both super strong.

>Let's segregate all the black heroes into one team.
So progressive, Marvel.

So does Marvel support segregation?

We have A-force which is the team for women, and now The Crew which is the team for blacks.

Is this progress?

>Also someone tell me one good reason why these characters relate to each other enough to form a team

Misty and Cage - Ironfist and Heroes for Hire
Storm and Panther- ex-spouses.
They all have had some affiliation with the Avengers at one time or another, except maybe Misty.

that one Marvel retreat broke Coates user

Segregation is certainly one way to look at it. There's other ways to look at it, as well, obviously. I'm not sure which way is the correct one. It really all comes down to perspective, I suppose.

So, uh.
It's more like Black Panther Party now, huh?

#BlackCharactersMatter

It's representation. It's going ' hey these guys can rub a team just like teams once made up entirely of white people'

Not sure why you guys bleat and moan every single time. Christ you complain more than the blacks who bitched this kinda shit into existence.

I wish they would stop pairing Storm and Black Panther together .there boring together and are only together because their both African .

Misty is currently working with/boning SamCap.

Representation! That's the word I was looking for. Thank you.

I can see where they're coming from. It's a shake up of the status quo and we as humans find it hard to deal with change.

They have no real reason to be a couple

Well, there ya go.

We should play a seven degrees of separation game some day. Should there be a central character like the Kevin Bacon game?

apparently they made up

the Crew full stop was weird

that's the book let's not forget where Rhodey was pawning parts of his suit for drug money

My problem is I want to see all of those characters.
Just not in this constellation.
Especially Misty and Luke.
I just want Hell's Kitchen co-parenting to happen, dammit!

Storm's current look is awful

Tchalla and Storm were married, Misty and Luke used to date, Luke and Tchalla were both Avengers, and I think Misty and Storm were on a team at some point?

Eh, that hair just needs to be toned down a bit is all. It looks a little weird being up that high.

There's a first time for everything. Maybe the interactions between each other will be entertaining.

WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER HERO

Civil War 2 should be settled in the Thunderdome.

TWO AVENGERS ENTER! ONE AVENGER LEAVES!

Luke cage is the only good or even entertaining character on here.

Storm was an Avenger for five minutes before AvX. Misty was one of the dozens of heroes they called in to fill the helicarrier when they were invading Utopia

They're all used to being team players. Even though Panther and Storm are leaders of their own group and Misty works mostly by herself.

>Luke being on a team that Danny isn't invited to
>but his ex-girlfriend is
I'm not buying it. It would just be too weird.

WE

Are storm and BP depowered or something?

What are one of the most powerful mutants who has led the x-men and the morlocks and the superpowered prince of black atlantis doing in a "crew"?

Clearly Danny and Luke have a falling out over Civil War 2.

WUZ

Black Panther isn't a filthy mutant.

KINGS

DUDE MEMES AND RACISM EL-MOW!

This is Black Panther's book. He's been having some trouble in Wakanda so he's called in some friends for help.

As bad as they left things, Ororo was Wakanda's Queen for years, she understands the politics there better than most heroed

>All the black characters magically appear as friends
>implying this isn't racist

so they all gonna fuck or what?

back to tumblr, faggot.

Sometimes exes are capable of working together surprisingly well in business relationships.

It reminds me of that neo-Simpsons episode where Homer is driving a car and salutes the brothers: Carl, Lou, Dr. Hibbert and Drederick Tatum, all four on the same car.

>As bad as they left things, Ororo was Wakanda's Queen for years, she understands the politics there better than most heroed

Seems like a weak move by a king but I'm sure the story will ride out the implications. Coates seems pretty interested in the politics.

>Black Panther's book
>Storm is his ex-wife and former Queen of Wakanda
>Luke Cage and Misty Knight have a long standing friendship going back to their Heroes for Hire days. Luke is a former leader of the Avengers
I hope that Monica and Blue Marvel show up too since they're currently on a team with Panther

They should totally call themselves that!

yay for racial segregation!
also yay for stealing another x-men character to a shitty franchise

Asian version

Brian Stelfreeze already off the book? Didn't last long but not surprising, the book was already getting delayed.

>Storm's lopsided eyes

I can only identify the costumed ones.

WE DON'T NEED TO KNOW THE WAY HOME

I don't think anyone but BP would vote for that one.

everything by marvel is very underwhelming
I expect a huge nosedive for marvel's marketshare

Chulk
Shang-Chi
Jimmy Woo
Kamala
Silk
Who's the dude with the gun?

>le "Arabs are asian" meme

More importantly, what the fuck happened to Kamala's hair and face?
She looks like a Korean house wife.

>Implying that this isn't just a guest spot in Black Panther's book

Got your panties in a twist over nothing

Wolverine and Spidey have been on quite a few adventures since Germany, lets not get crazy.

I doubt it, have you read the shit that Rebirth is pumping out? If both companies are so shit I don't think it's going to majorly flip.

Who did they trade for Kamala

>le "Arabs and Pakis are the same thing" meme

Is there a thread where someone is posting all these preview pages together?

at this point, I just shrug.
frankly, I jumped the ship to DC and Dark Horse
I'm willing to try Valiant
Marvel is done. They will basically cease to exist in few years

Toni Ho, by the looks of it.

Man there's not a lot of A-list Asian superheroes are there?

If you want to get down to it, "Asia", as the Greeks defined it in antiquity, originally referred to what we now call the Middle-east and Central Asia, stretching from Anatolia to India. The Far East being "Asia" is a rather more modern development. This is still reflected in British English, with "Asian" usually referring to Pakistanis & Indians, while Chinese, Koreans & Japanese, etc., are referred to as "East Asians".

>yay for racial segregation!

It's not racial segregation to highlight the number & variety of African or Asian heroes by having them work together for a while as opposed to being the token ethnic member of a team that's mostly white-American. It would be racial segregation if they were being put into these kinds of teams so they could be kept out of other books featuring only white characters.

this

so where are the "it's never Asians" fags at?

You in the same boat wth the niggas now

To be fair, they tried to give her a solo comic, but didnt sell at all. Blame the stormfags who wont put their money where their mouth is.

Misty and Luke do relate, so Storm and BP.

But yes, I agree this is getting stupid and, funny enough, puting black characters in a team just because, comes across as a bit racist to me. They better have a good story behind it to support the idea.

>it makes more sense then wolverine and spider-man team up.
Actually, they did have some story together. What was stupid was to put Wolverine in an Avengers team, for mudding based reasons, also..

that's what they said about Rogue, Beast and Kitty Pryde.

Luke has his own book and is in Power Man and Iron Fist
Misty is a major character in Captain America right now

I doubt that they'd gut four books just to have those characters move to Wakanda and play second fiddle to Panther

I think Shang Chi is the one next to Kamala. I don't know about the others.

Why does Luke Cage look like Uncle Phil so often recently?

>tfw you realize that Uncle Phil is actually Luke after making good, marrying well, and settling down into middle-age.

Storm and Misty were also friends in the Claremont days, and Luke by extension. Claremont did a lot of crossover between his books, which is why the Daughters of the Dragon, Heroes for Hire, and Ms. Marvel had a good bit of team-ups with the X-men.

That these 4 would know each other well-enough to form their own super-team makes perfect sense. The thing I'm more confused about is why they'd call themselves The Crew when not a single one of them was part of the original Crew. I guess to "honor Rhodey" or some shit.

Casper Kole better show up is all I'm saying.

>someone tell me one good reason why these characters relate to each other enough to form a team
Storm and BP used to be married. Luke and Misty are good friends. Storm and Misty, and by extension Luke, were friends in the early Claremont days. Luke, BP and Storm were all on The Avengers during Bendis run at the same time in the lead-up to AvX.

Also all 4 of them are in the Black Illuminati.

Misty was Jean Grey's roommate wasn't she?

Haha. No, of course not.

Yes, which led to intermingling. And down the line, the ColleenxScott OTP that died too soon.

>the crew

You know what to do.

Misty does for going all anti-miscegenation romance with Falcon.

>Misty and Luke used to date
No they didn't.

>Luke and Tchalla were both Avengers
Not at the same time.

I mean, that looks like guest starring in a book and not a team

really interested in TNC's take on Storm

Storm and Cage were Avengers at the same time.

She changed her face to fit in.

Luke was leading the Mighty Avengers while T'challa was in New Avengers (the Illuminati)

No, Luke Cage is a Harlem Ghetto Kid.

Uncle Phil grew up a pig farmer.

It is only half nobility.

Luke looks like Barracuda's younger brother