Dialogue kino

>My Dinner With Andre
>Coffee and Cigarettes

More movies that consist entirely/mostly of conversations?

Mindwalk

Blue In The Face
Night on Earth

Thanks

12 Angry Men

The Man From Earth

Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence

These are usually called "bottle movies," user. And I feel you, they're a genre I really love.

The Before Sunset trilogy.

But be warned, the first movie is kind of cringey if you're past a certain age. It gets much better in the second and third ones.

Bug by William Friedkin

Tape by Richard Linklater

Rope by Hitchock

If I think of more I'll add them later.

12 Angry Men

Rope

The Breakfast Club

Persona

I didn't like My Dinner with Andre at all but I do enjoy the talkies. The Sunset Limited is an option.

Birdman moves around a lot but the entire thing is just a handful of conversations.

The Sweet Smell of Success

You should look into 40s - 50s American hollywood KINO. Alot of those are filled with long dialogue scenes.

Any recs user

his girl friday

Well, Mr Smith goes to Washington would be a good one, as is The grapes of wrath.
They are well known and heavily lauded gems of that era imo :)

That Hunger priest one take

youtube.com/watch?v=VAkBz9glJFo

Glengarry Glen Ross

any movie based on a play basically

Hi “Friendo”

A quick reminder to you (and the rest of the anons participating in the WRONG thread haha), we only permit very specific “approved” topics on this board to keep our board one of the best and streamlined on Sup Forums. We find threads discussing content such as this one to be "offputting" to the majority of our users. These threads include and are LIMITED to…..

>/Who/
>/GOT/
>Rick & Morty
>Joe Rogan
>Capeshit
>/RLM/, Stuckmann or any other e-celebs
>STAR WARS!!!!!
>New Netflix series/films
>NEW TRAILER FOR *INSERT BLOCKBUSTER*!!!!!!!

Other threads include:
>What went Wrong/ What went Right
>What did they mean by this?!?
>Who will play him/her in the eventual biopic
>Ginger actresses with fat titties
>Film opens with/ has *insert cliché*
>Meme of the month posts
>FUCKIN’ SJWS REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Hope you enjoy your stay here friend and remember the “mods” will keep you updated for which threads are "representative of the board’s interest".

If you’re visiting Sup Forums for advertising purposes, please get in contact with our moderating team via bottom of the page

Reservoir Dogs is essentially just a bunch of dudes talking in a warehouse.

But 90% of the dialogue is just quotes

With occasional extreme violence and flashbacks that don't take place in the warehouse

Check out some of Koki Mitani's work. University of Laughs and Welcome Back, Mr. McDonald are two good ones to start with.

I still have to see his newest couple of movies. And he did a version of Murder on the Orient Express that I need to sit down and watch too....Guess I know what my weekend looks like now.

All that Linklater and no Waking Life?

I liked that movie when I was in high school, but i have no desire to watch it ever again. It's not even conversations, just a bunch of pretentious soliloquies

Locke

Pretty much any Linklater film

Before Trilogy
Everybody Wants Some!
Dazed and confused

All great movies

God what a great movie. Baldwin gave possibly his best performance there.

The Social Network has some fantastic sit down conversationd

Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf

I hate those pretentious piece of shit movies, they never actually say anything meaningful

Your opinion changed without rewatching? Hmm...

Inglourious Basterds

Pretty much any noir. In A Lonely Place is a personal favorite

Patricians Choice:
If you want to make friends in High School: