MARVEL DOES IT AGAIN

MARVEL DOES IT AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

shortlist.com/entertainment/films/tom-holland-spider-man-superhero?previewId=ifigjp7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Paid reviews!!!!

Looks like kino is back on the menu boys!

really? those trailers look like garbage and I was pretending spiderman was dead again.

>without getting bogged down in franchise building
>Iron Man is literally Main Character 1B in this film

Cmon now.

face it white boi, movies with a diverse cast do better

iron man is barely even in the movie

>hurr durr why is le person that fucking recruited spider-man in le spider-man movie?!?

white boi still the star tho familia

hold these co star roles

Why did they change the poster?

Apparently it was too culturally insensitive to those poor muslims who were killed

Miss me?

Raimi dropped out over artistic differences. He wanted it set in 9/11 with Spidey assaulting innocent muslims

No?

BLUNDER WOMAN BTFO

say it with me: DISNEY ALWAYS WINS BABY

Kek

>innocent muslims
I mean i know Spider-man is fiction but come on Raimi.

I was thinking "why so early" than realized I was used to pussy ass DCucks embargoing reviews until the last minute.

Mouse always wins

this

even if Iron Man isnt long enough in this movie, the promotion is 70% Iron Man, 30% Spiderman

Hey Donny! Did the mouse give you your paycheck this week? He gave me a pretty decent wage after those Homecoming threads yesterday! Disney MOOONAY BABY!

this film is shit.

How can anyone with a brain not think this are paid reviews??

God, I fucking hate these garbage capeshit flicks.

Only brainlets watch capeshit

>it gets rebooted again

Just like OP's mum and her insatiable appetite for black meat while his dad is at work.

>“The first thing you need to know,” he tells me, “all I have on under that costume is a thong. They brought them in on my first day, like, ‘Here are your thongs.’ I had serious misgivings – would my arsehole ever be the same again? But I had to get used to it.

shortlist.com/entertainment/films/tom-holland-spider-man-superhero?previewId=ifigjp7

Still not as good as Wonder Woman.

/thread

DC PAJEETS ACTIVATE
WE MUST PRAY TO THE COW GODS FOR A 60% DROP

how do people still find this fresh
Jesus there has been 3 reboots of spiderman in my half lifetime

That feeling when you're a Detective Comics ratingslet but also a mountain of a Marvel fan man.

Hmm I wonder. Could it be perhaps because this final reboot is now in the correct continuity?

I very much doubt the audience knows that there is a continuity even

I honestly find it so hard to believe that today's superhero movies are considered some of the best movies ever made by critics. Kinda crazy they think that.

Nah. It's gonna be a semi-reboot where everything shown that isn't owned by disney is canon, but it takes place in the newly made cinematic universe that was meant for ASM2 (so it will be in-canon with venom and glass ceilings)

DISNEY JUST CAN'T STOP HITTING THESE HOMERUNS

Yes they do because Iron Man is in it.

This, tbqh. This thread is a failure. Everyone trying to make it look like some big deal is just fooling themselves. Nothing tops WW. Enjoy your shitty "film" marvelfags.

such a Raimiesque homage

>mfw I predicted 94%
>mfw I was right

No.

>DUDE IM A MEME REVIEWER LMAO

Well at least Marvel will be done with this shit after Infinity War
Even if they want to continue every villain will just look ridiculously small compared to Thanos with the gauntlet
Perhaps even Galactus
Shame Silver surfer-Galactus-cosmic entities stuff is the only aspect of Marvel I liked

Without getting bogged down in franchise building? If this wasn't a part of the MCU This would be correct but that's wrong. 100% wrong.

What an infuriating human being.

Is that Armond's boyfriend?

If you didn't like LOST, why did you keep watching the new episodes?

Fuck off
Don't start company wars faggot

Maaaaaaaaaaaaark

Fuck off Webb

based

It's 89% right now.