Star-Lord by Chip Zdarsky

bleedingcool.com/2016/07/11/scoop-chip-zdarsky-launches-star-lord-for-marvel-now/

It's official. Cosmic Marvel is dead.

>Chip 'LOLSONRANDUMB XD' Zd-arse-ky

Ehh, is this part of the Sup Forums invasion?
Sup Forums loves Zdarsky and thinks he is pretty based so ...

Does anyone on here even give a shit about cosmic marvel anymore? I feel like Bendis ruined it the moment he came on.

Bendis run is pretty good tho, is just the DnA Sup Forums anti Bendis and racist against jews that hate it.
One they they will realize they were on the wrong side of history.

Love is a pretty strong word. Most of Sup Forums seems apathetic towards him. They don't hate him, but no one really loves him. Also, Howard the Duck just continually got worse after the first issue, so I'm not calling him based.

>Memewriter on Star Lord
Fuck off

what the hell you talking about, this isn't cosmic, this is an Earth book, street level even.

gb2 Gaia/Ebaumsworld/9Fag

But Howard the Duck is literally the most funny comic book IN YEARS
Just because you dont like it doesn't mean it's not good or that Sup Forums doesn't love it.
Also Joe Quinonez art is godly and probably the Kevin Maguire of our generation, so get some taste

>Chip "Let's turn Howard into everything he isn't" Zdarsky following up Brian "Ooga Chaka le funni spaceman" Bendis

Grrreeeeaaaatttttt

>Also, Howard the Duck just continually got worse after the first issue,

I kind of agree with this. I did like the recent issue, but a lot the series is cringy as fuck.

nah, it was pretty mediocre

>street level Star-Lord book set on Earth
WHO THE FUCK ASKED FOR THIS?!

Zdarsky is fucking awful, fuck you.

>ready comics

What a shit day of announcements from Marvel.

Only looking forward to Gamora coming out if Perlman is still writing it, other than that unless it's a good writer that comic can fuck off too.

Why do Marvel artist keep drawing current Peter eitheir like a retarded jock with a punchable face or like a nasty skinny crack addict, fuuuuck at least try and make it look as handsome as Chris Pratt for fucks sake.

Only for Ultimates at this point, but other than that Cosmic Marvel is pretty dead.

>based Ewing books
>Dick Ryder returning
>Prowler
>Deadpool mercs
>based Chip saving cosmic Marvel
>MilesXGwen
>Ghostbusters BTOF Sup Forums and Sup Forums
It's surely is a shit day for white males LOL

>>based Chip saving cosmic Marvel
>saving cosmic Marvel by doing a street level Earth book
Okay.

His Howard is great.
I trust him to be better than what we've got...

At least Richard Rider is coming back