Is he the only likable character in this show? Honestly, I can't seem to fathom why people hate him so much...

Is he the only likable character in this show? Honestly, I can't seem to fathom why people hate him so much. Especially when the Gems can mean-spirited pricks yet no one ever calls them out on their bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rgeB4BhEEiM#t=02m22s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Steven's likable to most, I think. I find him to be too goody goody, but I think most like him.

Oh and Garnet. So yeah. Three likable characters out of...

He's not waifuable. Plus whenever aliens show up in fiction there's always a loud dedicated community to shitting on any human involvement because 'they're boring' i.e. not aliens. Nevermind that the aliens are almost never anything more than analogies for human groups.

Although its pretty clear Sugar likes the chubs so he's basically her made-up husbando

she's dating Ian so yeah she loves her some manmeat

>yet no one ever calls them out on their bullshit.
But they are repeatedly called out on it.

Lapis is my favorite but Greg is a pretty top-tier cartoon dad. He's one of the only beach city residents I don't mind watching episodes about.

maybe Lars too since his life is a fucking mess

Did you have to make this thread again?

I don't know, Young Greg is some prime husbando material.

He has excellent taste in sweaters.

Greg is by far the most interesting character to me, I want to know more about him and his relationship with Rose. More Greg episodes when?

We're getting one (Mr. Greg) this bomb. It should be in the first week of the bomb.

>Is he the only likable character in this show?
No, but he's the best.

>fucked a disgusting tumblr landwhale to death

Based.

Oh, is it 1 episode a week instead of one week with 5 episodes? Cool.

examples?

No, we're getting a new episode everyday for a month.

No, they're dumping the rest of season 3 in the form of stevenbombs over a few weeks starting July 18th. It's dubbed the Steven Nuke by /sug/.

It's 5 episodes a week for several weeks

Then it turns into a "Pearl misses Rose again" episode!

hooray...

I read somewhere that she created him from an image of her own father + some really good vibes of others fathery things that she likes in other men.

I'm going to hold on to the hope that its going to turn into a Grearl shipping fuel episode and send all the people who respond to the idea of any of the Gems displaying heterosexual or bisexual feelings as 'lesbian erasure' into convulsions.

>they're not all likeable

Most unlikable character right here.

Not to mention she specifically designed Greg to be voiced by Tom Scharpling. Greg is clearly one of the elements she wanted to get down JUST right, and I think it worked. Seems like a dead-end hot mess at first glance, then you see the lengths he goes to all for his son. Shit's heartwarming

I'm fairly confident that by the end of the series Greg will murdercock everybody.

As an actor, I find him utterly repellent. I'm not even a very good one.

Even Steven?

He's not perfect, but as Dad's go he's top tier: In Steven's Birthday he talks to Conny and reassures her by saying 'Human Beings', the implication being that he doesn't consider Steven fully human and finds some of his gem stuff scary; of course Greg's fears are rational, but the way he worded it really hurt Steven.

youtube.com/watch?v=rgeB4BhEEiM#t=02m22s

Pearl and Amy let Steven take the blame for what happened in Secret Team, and Garnet chews them out.

Pearl lies to Garnet, Garnet loses her shit.

Amy turns into rose, both Greg and Steven make it clear that she shouldn't do that.

The Gems fuck up the pizza place, Steven insists that they apologize.

When have they NOT been called out on shit?

Once he's ready.

No, the pizza family except for Kofi is also pretty cool

I have a strong desire for more No Need For Greg

Steven's a little fag, at first he was mad because he was too human to be a gem, now he feels bad about it.

Can you blame him?

>Grearl shipping fuel episode
yes

i want this

The salt will flow freely

>tfw you thought Bismuth was fused with Rose as Pink Diamond

Not really. It's kind of pathetic.

It's already been confirmed to be the worst episode ever.
Do not watch.

Honestly, I don't get the point of Greg.
If you killed him off, nothing would change.

If I killed your dad while you were a kid, would anything about you?

He's the Richard Watterson of this show.

>change about you.

Mr. Greg might help!

Puberty's weird.

If my dad was as shit as Greg, I'd probably thank you.

Mr. Greg is going to ruin the series.

You know I might skip the fries today, big dinner.

SU is nao Hey Arnold

ok.

I sort of want to see Pearl as Helga Pataki

Nah, Steven's just a little bitch.

That's fucked up man

Would be way too out of character for Pearl.

Out of context, yes, but have you seen Greg?

>Raised you as a baby since your mom was dead and her friends don't know shit about kids
>Builds a house for you while he stays in a van.
>Buys lots of fun shit from games to toys for you to play with.
>Is always open to play with you and will take you out for road trips.

What's your standard of a good dad?

Because he's not that bright but he still cares very much for his kids?

Is it wrong to think Rose is cute/beautiful in the show and in some fan-art, but not like fat women in real life? Does it make me some sort of fat fetishist?

She's just so sweet and so goddess-like, but also a warrior and revolutionary with what's hinted to be a bit of a dark past. I don't jack off to her (or any cartoon character, for that matter), but I am just a teensy bit in love with her and it's fucking me up because IRL fat people repulse me.

Yeah. If Pearl had feelings for Greg, she'd go full tsundere route and start kicking the shit out of him.

How on Earth is Greg a shitty dad?

Rose isn't fat. She's the same body type as Jasper,, but with tits. People just can't stop thinking about her when she was pregnant with Steven.

>be Greg
>inherit a bajilion dollars thanks to dead uncle
>decide to live it up with Steven and Pearl at a fancy hotel
>currently looking for a bathroom after 10 glasses of expensive champagne
>contemplate on pissing in a vase when you see a man at the end of the hallway
>he's wearing faded jeans, sneakers and a gray hoodie that obscures his face; a sharp contrast to your tuxedo
>"Uh...hi?"
>"That tux...it doesn't suit you...take it off. Now..."

>presumably lives in poverty so his son can live decently and never has to worry about money

??? Because she's not even that fat by real life standards...

Ending up with Greg has fueled one nightmare for her already...

No; he's fat, lazy, a manchild, and a toxic influence on his child.

>making shit up
Did you all forget about House Guest.

She's a fucking land whale.

Did you quit the show after House Guest? House Guest was 2 years ago

So is Jasper by your standards.

It seems like Peridot and Connie are about the "norm", and Stevonnie would be thick at a healthy weight, so by comparison, Rose is fucking huge.

I know, right?

Because she always looks like she does when she's pregnant, right...

>manchild
>toxic influence
Oh for fuck sake, how on god's green earth is Greg anything like that?

>with that that man descended upon you and pinned you down
>you try to escape but the man is surprisingly strong
>"Please, just take my money. Take my van. Just leave me alone; for god's sake I have a son!"
>your pleas are ignored as the man rips off your jacket and tux shirt
>your ponytail, which got you that hot waitress' number, was quickly undone
>your pants, shoes and socks were flung across the hall
>even your fancy money print briefs were torn off your person
>by this time, you're just a sobbing mess, tears and snot running down your face
>once the man was done, he left as quickly as he came, leaving you naked and sobbing on the floor
>by the time Pearl and Steven find you, you're nothing more than a hiccuping, nude lump surrounded in a fresh puddle of urine
>you promised to never wear a tux again

He knew he fucked up in the end and actually fixed what steven and the gems were dealing with with fucking duct tape.

>he cleaned up his mess so that excuses him from his actions

Stevonnie is the fucking boss.
Sadly, Stevonnie will be the only highlight for Summer of Steven.

People make mistakes. Everyone in Steven Universe makes mistakes. Should we have everyone?

In every episode he's been in.

>All this greg hate
Has greg killed your mom with his murdercock?

>Grearl
>Not Peag/Peg (Personnel Favorite)/Pearg/Perg

>Garnet hasn't made mistakes
>Connie hasn't made mistakes
>Stevonnie hasn't made any mistakes
>The Cool Kids haven't made any mistakes
>etc.
Nigga what?

Not everyone likes your shitty husband user.

>Garnet
>likeable

Not after the episode with the mailman and her telling him that his feelings for her were completely fake.

Fucking imagine if Sapphire just struck down Ruby when they first were alone together because "You don't even know me, you can't have affection for me."

Dyke cunt

No...

by comparison she would just be chubby. nothing more.

But there is literally nothing bigger than a landwhale.

Rose's Scabbard was a year ago and people still talk about it.

>If you disagree with me, you're a waifufag
Nice projecting, faggot.

Imagine the AU, where Garnet gives him a chance.
Would it end in more gem hybrids.

Not that user, but how does that answer his question?

>Garnet fucked up Steven and Greg's roadtrip with her Pearl bitching.
>Connie lied to her parents about Steven's parent situation.
>Stevonnie is barely a character.
>The Cool Kids manipulated Steven into playing with Peridot's pod and nearly got themselves killed by it and Steven killed by the gem.

Nope, the song has been leaked and Pearl ruins it by refusing to even dance with Greg like the obsessive fag she is.

>Garnet made the mistake of having a whorish infidel meat beating addiction which nearly cost the lives of (((her))) friends and (((her)))self.
>Literally let Stevenstein get kidnapped and nearly raped by Ronaldo "Catch a kid, kill a shit" Fryman
>Stevenstein gets traumatized by (((her)))
>Put too much trust on a slim Pear.

So you're saying you don't like Garnet because she's right, and it hurt your feelings because your on the wrong side of the argument?

Nice catch on that character?-hole though.

>Garnet was totally in the right there. She was perfectly mad at Pearl and they had to drag her to their dumb trip
>She was in a box. What else could she do?
>Stevonnie is a pretty complex character. She's not one note like everyone else
>They just wanted to cheer Steven up.

has anyone else realized that all but one of Lamar and Hellen's season 1B episodes involved greg in one way or another

>The show ends up as Steven leading a bunch of gem kids

Sounds like a shit episode that gets worse.
Good thing I dropped this show during So Many Birthdays.

>Greg gaining and then immediately losing billions of dollars so that everything is status quo

Face it man, worst episode is its destiny.